Hilliary Clinton covered up drugs and prostitution in the State Department

Feed that Wolfe. Feed it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0]Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf - YouTube[/ame]

I think you must mean 'feed the cat' - here kitty, kitty...

"The inspector general's memo also said Mrs Clinton's personal bodyguards routinely hired prostitutes while travelling abroad with the former secretary of state, and that the practice was "endemic"."

And you thought that the NSA were a secretive bunch:

"According to Ms Fedenisn, a 26-year veteran of the Diplomatic Security Service, investigations into the allegations were called off by senior officials to avoid political embarrassment."

US state department accused of covering up 'prostitution' investigation - Telegraph

Has anyone here ever hired a whore? Or know of someone who does or did? Would you announce it to the world or stay silent?

Big whoop.

what I find amusing is this is leaked about Hillary when Obama is feeling the heat...

This is SO 15 minutes ago! When have Americans NOT hired hookers when they were abroad on official duty?

SS

I think you must mean 'feed the cat' - here kitty, kitty...

"The inspector general's memo also said Mrs Clinton's personal bodyguards routinely hired prostitutes while travelling abroad with the former secretary of state, and that the practice was "endemic"."

And you thought that the NSA were a secretive bunch:

"According to Ms Fedenisn, a 26-year veteran of the Diplomatic Security Service, investigations into the allegations were called off by senior officials to avoid political embarrassment."

US state department accused of covering up 'prostitution' investigation - Telegraph

No I mean it's probably just another cry of Wolfe!

(Eventually however, the wolf did get the last laugh.)

Billary covered-up hookers in the State Department? Mebbe one of 'em was named 'Monica' and Billary felt bad for her?
tongue_smile.gif
Probably forced into 'The Life' to pay for her dry-cleaning bills, poor kid.
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
As long as they were off-duty...who cares?
I can only imagine the number of times whores were solicited by military and civilian govt. officials over the years...must be 10,000's.
Stick to the scandals that matter - it is this kind of horsehit "scandals" that give fodder to the deniers...see above.

Based on the corruption of the Obama Administration it's not surprising.

Forum List

Back