Hints Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin is preparing to run for president in 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Youngkin is laying the groundwork for a potential 2024 presidential run, raising millions of dollars in his first six months in office

Whomever the groomers declare to be the greatest Satan, that's who i support. Right now that's Trump.

Youngkin is laying the groundwork for a potential 2024 presidential run, raising millions of dollars in his first six months in office

Speculating about 24 is useless. Let's worry about 22

Glenn has the business skills of Trump but without all the baggage and ego issues.
Glen was a basketball player in college.
I like Glenn's resume'.

When he uses his current power to put a stop to SC justices being harassed I will consider him. If he doesn't have the balls to do that then he has no business being POTUS.

Too soon. And he knows the best he could do is get the VPOTUS nod and that's usually a dead end.

Glenn has the business skills of Trump but without all the baggage and ego issues.
I like Glenn's resume'.

The MSM will rip him as it rips every Republican. Much of Trump's baggage was just MSM crap.

Ego? Who the hell runs for President and doesn't have an ego?

The MSM will rip him as it rips every Republican. Much of Trump's baggage was just MSM crap.
1. True, the MSM bias against Trump was 93% negative, then they ask Xiden what's his fav ice cream.
2. Trump shot himself in the ass with his 1st debate performance.
Even Gen. Kelly said Trump was a "very flawed man".

I like Glenn's resume'.
A man without baggage cannot win the Republican nomination. Republicans love to vote for pussy grabbers and fraudsters

His act is wearing thin. Democrats picked up a state Senate seat in Virginia that Republicans held for decades.

Whomever the groomers declare to be the greatest Satan, that's who i support. Right now that's Trump.
Seems the GOP has a stable of able candidates and the dems have a stable of asses.
2020 the dems could only muster up an old white guy with dementia and ran with him.
WTH?

Good lord...

Like Trump, you whiffed...

Youngkin is what kind of last name??

Yeah, the kind CHOSEN by DOMINION VOTING MACHINES....

Fox News will love Youngkin, and we will be at war with Iran and Egypt etc. minutes after GY is sworn in...

Forum List

Back