His game sucks ass...

I assumed this thread was about Trump's campaigning "game". I guess you've got to go with distraction, when your guy is scraping the bottom of the polling barrel. :laugh2:

I've always thought we should just abandon elections and have candidates play a round of golf for the office.

Critics have been letting on as if Obama is on the golf course every day, fiddling while Rome burns, etc. 300 rounds in 8 years isn't excessive at all. Presidents have to have some way to relax. They'd all burn out without it. The way people carry on, I was surprised to hear it was only round 300.

Critics have been letting on as if Obama is on the golf course every day, fiddling while Rome burns, etc. 300 rounds in 8 years isn't excessive at all. Presidents have to have some way to relax. They'd all burn out without it. The way people carry on, I was surprised to hear it was only round 300.
Really?

I haven't heard much criticism of his golfing...and there is none in the MSM.

presvacationssocial.jpg

Really?

Woodrow Wilson played over 1000 rounds of gold in his 8 years in office. Harding played twice a week, that's 104 times a year, and 832 times in 8 years. Eisenhauer played every Wednesday at Burning Tree, and as President, went to Augusta 29 times to play golf, because he was a member there. That's over 400 golf games in eight years.

Yes, the way that Fox News has gone on about Obama playing golf, you'd think that he was out there all day, every day, instead of once every week and a half or two weeks, which is not unreasonable for a busy executive. Conservatives have nothing to really go after Obama on. His job creation record - strong, the stock market - very strong, unemployment - lowest in years, crime statistics - down across the board, ISIS - lost all territory, fighters deserting, leadership dead. Arrests and convictions of Obama Administration officials - 0 arrest, 0 convictions, despite endless Republican lead investigations of Obama and his staff.

You liberals must live on the Fox News channel. I watch it enough and I can't even remember the last time they spoke about Obama golfing let alone droned on and on about it.

Really?

Lots of cracks about "when he gets off the golf course," "he's on the golf course," etc. You haven't seen the meme of the aircraft carrier that's deck is a golf course? Geez, you're missing all the fun, Gipper. But no, why when the man has played golf on average once every nine days (most on his vacations, no doubt), would the MSM have anything to comment about?

Really?

Lots of cracks about "when he gets off the golf course," "he's on the golf course," etc. You haven't seen the meme of the aircraft carrier that's deck is a golf course? Geez, you're missing all the fun, Gipper. But no, why when the man has played golf on average once every nine days (most on his vacations, no doubt), would the MSM have anything to comment about?
The MSM would if he were an R.

Forum List

Back