Hispanic school principal hired Hispanic sex offender as orchestra director - Texas

Hispanics will always be loyal to other hispanics. They take "familia" seriously.

It's more than that. They also intensely hate white people.

Everyone prefers to be around their own kind, except whites. And, whites are the only people demonized for even appearing to prefer their own kind.

Mexicans (read: all Hispanics) flee Mexico not to get away from Mexicans, but to get away from the economic mess Mexicans. And, unfortunately, those Mexicans want to destroy america in the same way they destroyed the countries they're fleeing from.

I lived with them and around them for more than 25 years.

You are wrong.

Hispanics will always be loyal to other hispanics. They take "familia" seriously.

Everyone prefers to be around their own kind, except whites. And, whites are the only people demonized for even appearing to prefer their own kind.

Mexicans (read: all Hispanics) flee Mexico not to get away from Mexicans, but to get away from the economic mess Mexicans. And, unfortunately, those Mexicans want to destroy america in the same way they destroyed the countries they're fleeing from.

You are wrong.

I have been living around hispanics since 1980. They hate you, they really do. If you are not hispanic they will surely grin in your face and poison your cat meat tamales behind your back.

You are wrong.

I have been living around hispanics since 1980. They hate you, they really do. If you are not hispanic they will surely grin in your face and poison your cat meat tamales behind your back.
I've been living around Hispanics just as long, if not longer, and I don't sense that at all. Maybe they just hate YOU?

Forum List

Back