Historic Damascus synagogue destroyed

I've never raped, murdered, maimed, or displaced a woman.
How about you, Hasbara?

I didn't notice that he said that you raped, murdered, maimed or displaced a woman, Herr George. However, with so much news coming out of the Muslim world about how the women are treated, you actually have been very, very quiet about what is going on when it does come to women.

Are you paid by the number of inane posts you make every day or by the number of tasteless threads you initiate?

Yessiree, Herr George, who is in front of his computer all day long had nothing to say about what is happening to women in the Muslim world, not even when acid is thrown into their faces of their schools burned down. What does he care that young Hindu and Christian girls are being kidnpapped, raped and forced into Islam? He couldn't even say one word about that young Pakistani Muslim girl Malala who was shot because she wanted an education for herself and the other girls. Maybe since Herr George is so diligent about being in front of his computer all day long, his new masters will start paying their new dhimmi for his efforts.

Jews raping Jews is not a problem?

"In 2004, it was reported that 1 in 5 women (IDF) soldiers suffer sexual harassment.[37]"

Women in the Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aw and you're such a defender of women's rights aren't you? The same rights THAT ARE TOTALLY NONEXISTENT IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

Get lost.
How about you, Hasbara?
I wasn't talking about you, moron with reading comprehension problems, I was speaking of Muslim societies, including the Paleshitians, who are by far the biggest violators of women's rights in the world today.

Aw and you're such a defender of women's rights aren't you? The same rights THAT ARE TOTALLY NONEXISTENT IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

Get lost.
How about you, Hasbara?
I wasn't talking about you, moron with reading comprehension problems, I was speaking of Muslim societies, including the Paleshitians, who are by far the biggest violators of women's rights in the world today.
I notice you didn't answer the question.
Again.

How about you, Hasbara?
Again.
If you are serious then that is an indication of just how insane you terrorist apologists are.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Again.
If you are serious then that is an indication of just how insane you terrorist apologists are.

Did you serve in the IDF?
Hasbara:eusa_liar:

Again.

I would have with honor, if I had the opportunity.

Are you a member of an Islamist organization, Jihad George? Don't worry I won't tell Homeland Security. :lmao:

Now back to the point, you do admit that Muslim societies including the Palestinians are the worst violators of women's rights in the world today, don't you?

Last edited:

Are you a member of an Islamist organization, Jihad George? Don't worry I won't tell Homeland Security. :lmao:

Now back to the point, you do admit that Muslim societies including the Palestinians are the worst violators of women's rights in the world today, don't you?
I believe fundamentalist Islam represent a huge threat to women wherever it exists.
I'm not a member of any organization; Islamist or otherwise.
Are you compensated in any material sense for your posts on USMB?

I believe fundamentalist Islam represent a huge threat to women wherever it exists.
I'm not a member of any organization; Islamist or otherwise.
Are you compensated in any material sense for your posts on USMB?
No such thing as "fundamentalist Islam", this is a made up term. Islam is an absolute religion, you are either a Muslim or not. Which means you have to follow ALL it's tenements to the T or else.

The "moderate Muslims" we keep hearing about are non existent. Perhaps if you are concerned about human rights and specifically those of women and non-Muslim minorities, you should address what Muslims across the Muslim world are doing, who have the worst record in this regards.

Two stories about IDF not raping palestinian women.

The most ridiculous shit I?ve heard this year..

The abstract of the paper, authored by doctoral candidate Tal
Nitzan, notes that the paper shows that "the lack of organized military
rape is an alternate way of realizing [particular] political goals."

The
next sentence delineates the particular goals that are realized in this
manner: "In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it can be seen that the
lack of military rape merely strengthens the ethnic boundaries and
clarifies the inter-ethnic differences – just as organized military
rape would have done."

The paper further theorizes that Arab women in Judea and Samaria are
not raped by IDF soldiers because the women are de-humanized in the
soldiers' eyes.

Ex-Israeli Soldier Denounced on US Campus for Not Raping Palestinian Women | FrontPage Magazine

>> On other occasions, anti-Israel activists called me a rapist. The claims go beyond being absurd – in one case, a professor asked me if I knew how many Palestinians have been raped by IDF forces. I answered that as far as I knew, none.

She triumphantly responded that I was right, because, she said, “You IDF soldiers don’t rape Palestinians because Israelis are so racist and disgusted by them that you won’t touch them.”<<

"In 2004, it was reported that 1 in 5 women (IDF) soldiers suffer sexual harassment.[37]"

Why do I get the feeling that you couldn't really care less, and only look for slander?

Sexual harrasment is a global problem, why should a westen society like Israel be any different?

Again.

I served in the IDF. I served among men. Nobody in charge of me ever touched me or hinted of any possible sexual harassment towards me.

The one time I was at the situation of a potential harassment was not during my service, but by simple walk down the street. A drunk guy who didn't know any better. No big deal.

Does that answer your question?

Are you disappointed?

I served in the IDF. I served among men. Nobody in charge of me ever touched me or hinted of any possible sexual harassment towards me.

The one time I was at the situation of a potential harassment was not during my service, but by simple walk down the street. A drunk guy who didn't know any better. No big deal.

Are you disappointed?
No I'm not disappointed in your case.
I believe you are honest in what you choose to share here.
Roudy?
Not so much.

Are you disappointed?
No I'm not disappointed in your case.
I believe you are honest in what you choose to share here.
Roudy?
Not so much.

I think Roudy has been very honest with his background. Why would anyone who served in the IDF have a problem in saying so? In fact, one of my neighbors, a Moroccan Jew who was brought to Israel with his family when he was two, would never deny serving in the IDF. If Herr George would get out of his neighborhood and actually roam around the city, he could go into Israeli restaurants and find patrons in there who would tell him about their time in the IDF if he asked. He can start with this restaurant. It must be very popular with the Israelis in the area because the owner serves the same food as he does in his Tel Aviv restaurant so Herr George would undoubtedly find patrons who served in the IDF at one time.

Welcome to Itzik Hagadol

Two stories about IDF not raping palestinian women.

The most ridiculous shit I?ve heard this year..

The abstract of the paper, authored by doctoral candidate Tal
Nitzan, notes that the paper shows that "the lack of organized military
rape is an alternate way of realizing [particular] political goals."

The
next sentence delineates the particular goals that are realized in this
manner: "In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it can be seen that the
lack of military rape merely strengthens the ethnic boundaries and
clarifies the inter-ethnic differences – just as organized military
rape would have done."

The paper further theorizes that Arab women in Judea and Samaria are
not raped by IDF soldiers because the women are de-humanized in the
soldiers' eyes.

Ex-Israeli Soldier Denounced on US Campus for Not Raping Palestinian Women | FrontPage Magazine

>> On other occasions, anti-Israel activists called me a rapist. The claims go beyond being absurd – in one case, a professor asked me if I knew how many Palestinians have been raped by IDF forces. I answered that as far as I knew, none.

She triumphantly responded that I was right, because, she said, “You IDF soldiers don’t rape Palestinians because Israelis are so racist and disgusted by them that you won’t touch them.”<<

Why do I get the feeling that you couldn't really care less, and only look for slander?

Sexual harrasment is a global problem, why should a westen society like Israel be any different?

When they start playing word games (i.e. what is the meaning of "Is"), trying to divert attention from what is being discussed, trying to turn everything said back to an attack or Israel it generally means they could care less about anyone or anything except defaming Israel and it citizens (jews, christian or muslim)

When they start playing word games (i.e. what is the meaning of "Is"), trying to divert attention from what is being discussed, trying to turn everything said back to an attack or Israel it generally means they could care less about anyone or anything except defaming Israel and it citizens (jews, christian or muslim)
IS the Middle East a more peaceful place today than it was PRIOR to the infliction of a Jewish State in 1948?

IS the Middle East a more peaceful place today than it was PRIOR to the infliction of a Jewish State in 1948?
After the Arabs and Muslims invaded, raped and looted all the Middle Eastern lands, and subjugated it's people to their religion and culture, it became "peaceful". :rofl:

After the Arabs and Muslims invaded, raped and looted all the Middle Eastern lands, and subjugated it's people to their religion and culture, it became "peaceful". :rofl:
Who's invaded and looted the West Bank recently?

"Moshe Dayan, the former Israeli defense minister (1967-1973) who laid down the cornerstone of the settlement policy, spoke of the need of building Jewish settlements in the occupied territories because they safeguard Israel’s security more effectively than does the army.

"He noted that without the settlements, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) would be unable to stay in the territories, as it would remain an alien force ruling over a foreign people.

"Thus, the Labor Party inaugurated Israel’s settlement program in the wake of the 1967 war.

"Of primary importance then was, and remains, the question of where the settlements should be built, and not whether they indeed should or not be built. This is the logic that led the drive for settlement building.

"Hence, the Allon Plan was devised, which in its barest outline was based on the following points:

"* The annexation of East Jerusalem and its surroundings to Israel — or what is called Greater Jerusalem;
* a 15-20 square kilometer security belt in the Jordan Valley (Ghor);
* this belt will comprise 20 percent of the West Bank.

"This plan was followed in 1973 by that of Dayan, who favored a functional solution over a territorial one.

"Dayan, who had called for the creation of facts in the territories, drew a plan according to which Israelis would be allowed to settle in all the Palestinian areas, while the Palestinians would be given a limited measure of self-rule that would coincide with Israeli interests."

Palestine-Israel Journal: <b>Settlements: A Geographic and Demographic Barrier to Peace</b>

Forum List

Back