History and the Obama administration

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

And he's the reason, white people and minorities are at each other's throats these days??????? Gatcha!!

Am I missin something here???? Please!!!!

Jimmy Carter is going to die relieved he wasn't the worst president ever thanks to your incompetent meat puppet faggot. If Americans weren't armed, he would have fucked this entire hemisphere over worse than Mugabee fucked up Rhodesia.

Go suck start a 12 gauge you parasite.

Jimmy Carter is going to die relieved he wasn't the worst president ever thanks to your incompetent meat puppet faggot. If Americans weren't armed, he would have fucked this entire hemisphere over worse than Mugabee fucked up Rhodesia.

LOLOLOL...thank you bitch!!

I have a sneaking suspicion that Trump will send some minions out to investigate the truth about Obama.

Hell, we know more about Trump's individual staff members after two weeks than we do about Obama after eight years.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Trump will send some minions out to investigate the truth about Obama.

Hell, we know more about Trump's individual staff members after two weeks than we do about Obama after eight years.

I'm not under that belief.

The meat puppet was squirted out in Hawaii as the bastard of a commie agitator spook and a red diaper baby slut. Regardless, no "truth" about the moonbat messiah will change anyone's minds. There are still holocaust deniers, there will still be obozo supporters.

The agenda from this point is to take the offensive.

Use Alinsky's Rule #5 and keep ridiculing these parasites wherever you find them. Brook no aggression, provide no retreat.

I'm not under that belief.

The meat puppet was squirted out in Hawaii as the bastard of a commie agitator spook and a red diaper baby slut. Regardless, no "truth" about the moonbat messiah will change anyone's minds. There are still holocaust deniers, there will still be obozo supporters.

The agenda from this point is to take the offensive.

Use Alinsky's Rule #5 and keep ridiculing these parasites wherever you find them. Brook no aggression, provide no retreat.

Billy chuckles.

Trust me, they hate the ground I walk on.

LOLOLOL...thank you bitch!!
Lets get something clear, Hillary ran on continueing the Obama legacy, got 3 million more votes than Trump......and should have won.....lets not forget that. Hillary was just the wrong candidate!!

Forum List

Back