History Quiz

Kathianne said:
:teeth: Shove the Metz, nevertheless, you got the serf question. Damn, where is Viking or Said1 when I need them? :rolleyes: go PE...

I'm not in a trivia mood. PE, go post something funny so I can flame you. :laugh:

padisha emperor said:
Name of a battle.
Constantin won against Maixence here, at the beginning of the IV century.
It is famous for the sentence "in hoc signo vinces".

Again with the google, hey PE, can't you post anything that a reasonably educated person can get?

Battle of the Milvian Bridge

Kathianne said:
Again with the google, hey PE, can't you post anything that a reasonably educated person can get?

Battle of the Milvian Bridge

Walked amongst the people, thought there must be more than he was being told. Looked for the end of suffering.

Sorry Kathianne, but sometimes it seems to be not reall hard to me, because I've study it when I was at school. Sorry again, there is probably some differences between the history program between our countries (be sure that sometimes, your questions are for me harder than the reading for me of a quantic physic in japanese ;) .

Have you alrerady ask your question ? (i'm not sure that's a question :
Walked amongst the people, thought there must be more than he was being told. Looked for the end of suffering.
I'm not sure to understand it)

Said1 said:
Is it the right part of the world at least? S. America that is.

Everyone, meaning PE and Said, you are way off. This man, priviledged by birth. Chose to go another way. He walked amongst the people, finding suffering. Wanted to find a way to end it.

How's that? Should be easy.

Kathianne said:
Everyone, meaning PE and Said, you are way off. This man, priviledged by birth. Chose to go another way. He walked amongst the people, finding suffering. Wanted to find a way to end it.

How's that? Should be easy.

Ghandi? I have no idea. Where on the planet is this man from?

IControlThePast said:
And I read that book a couple years ago, although I don't remember much from it. I seriously thought about saying Jesus, as I figured a religious figure but Jesus didn't quite fit.
Ask your question, don't be as obscure as PE, please.

Kathianne said:
MLK Jr Assassination

The least documented of the Caesars, yet the most cruel of them.It may well be that history has done him a wrong, yet the facts do not yet support that...

Good, not too obscure, right?

I remember playing a history game with some friends that was asking pretty hard questions. There was one we puzzled, when it asked what organization planned to put a man on the moon soon. The answer turned out to be NASA, and the game was made in '68.

IControlThePast said:
Good, not too obscure, right?

I remember playing a history game with some friends that was asking pretty hard questions. There was one we puzzled, when it asked what organization planned to put a man on the moon soon. The answer turned out to be NASA, and the game was made in '68.

Yep, sometimes the most transparent are the most difficult...

Forum List

Back