History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

"President Trump is the maker of peace in the Korean Peninsula."
— South Korean President Moon Jae-in

I'd say that South Korean President Moon Jae-in knows a little more than you Democrat pieces of shit in this thread.

He knows that if you flatter Trump that Trump will give you anything you ask for.

Let’s see how this plays out. Right now this is a photo op. If an agreement is reached, we can examine whether it’s a success or not down the line.

This is another thing that the Dems will say he cheated them out of. Poor Dems

Let’s see how this plays out. Right now this is a photo op. If an agreement is reached, we can examine whether it’s a success or not down the line.
Exactly, but Donnie deserves credit for talking to the little fat dictator.

It doesn't matter how it plays out. Talking is always better than war. It was the right thing to do. You don't do the right thing only if you benefit from it. You do the right thing because its the right thing to do.

Listen Moonglow, history is water under the bridge, unless you are a Negro or Jew. And the Negro could care less had the Jew not said he should be butthurt.
I am German myself yet I don't think that Korea is much different than Germany was.
.....Japan ''annexed'' Korea for a few decades...Korea was not a country like Germany was, for a long time....
..Korea was MUCH different;
different customs
controlled by Japan
less industrious
etc etc

Last edited:
He knows that if you flatter Trump that Trump will give you anything you ask for.

Your hate and stupidity is very "Democrat".

South Korean President Moon Jae-in said, "President Trump is the maker of peace in the Korean Peninsula." He knows a little more than you Democrat pieces of shit.

I am not a Democrat and you are further left than me. I just do not happen to worship your god in the White House

No other president has even been able to talk to N. Korea. Trump being able to do that is a helluva thing.

I think his celebrity had something to do with it.

The Fake News will spin it negative. What's astonishing about president Trump is his ability to multitask about 300 initiatives simultaneously. Before the Dem's and fake news can get going attacking him on something he's moved on to 10 new things. All hail our commander in chief! :eusa_clap:

doing 300 things at the same time is a waste if you do not complete any of them.
That is like your Prog agendas. Never finishing them while washing yur hands of the bad parts like Pontius Pilate.

wow, you just described Trump to a T. But then again Trump has never been a Conservative, which is why you worship him you little lefty you.
/——-/ Why do you worship Rocket Man Kim?

The Fake News will spin it negative. What's astonishing about president Trump is his ability to multitask about 300 initiatives simultaneously. Before the Dem's and fake news can get going attacking him on something he's moved on to 10 new things. All hail our commander in chief! :eusa_clap:

doing 300 things at the same time is a waste if you do not complete any of them.
That is like your Prog agendas. Never finishing them while washing yur hands of the bad parts like Pontius Pilate.

wow, you just described Trump to a T. But then again Trump has never been a Conservative, which is why you worship him you little lefty you.
/——-/ Why do you worship Rocket Man Kim?

I am not the one that begged him to come meet me!

That would be your god!

No other president has even been able to talk to N. Korea. Trump being able to do that is a helluva thing.

I think his celebrity had something to do with it.

Every president has been able to talk to N Korea, they have chosen not to.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in said, "President Trump is the maker of peace in the Korean Peninsula." He knows a little more than you Democrat pieces of shit.

I am not a Democrat and you are further left than me. I just do not happen to worship your god in the White House
/——/ Why do you worship the Iranian Mullahs?

/——/ Why do you worship the Iranian Mullahs?

you are getting desperate little buddy!

but it is fun as hell to watch

We know.. :itsok: You're a Communist propagandist.

Oh the sweet irony!

Your god meets with the leader of a communist country and I am the Communist propagandist!

once again, irony is lost on the ignorant.

Oh the sweet irony!

Your god meets with the leader of a communist country and I am the Communist propagandist!

once again, irony is lost on the ignorant.

My God is in Heaven, and you're still a leftist shill. Trump is just a regular American man, which is more than you can say.

I can say that, my neighbor can say that. You? Notsomuch.

Kim Jong-un is living proof that black isn't always slimming. What a hog.

Forum List

Back