History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

mdk is a regular American man, moreso than Golfing Gator.

He's not a communist shill, so there's that.

He knows that if you flatter Trump that Trump will give you anything you ask for.

Your hate and stupidity is very "Democrat".

South Korean President Moon Jae-in said, "President Trump is the maker of peace in the Korean Peninsula." He knows a little more than you Democrat pieces of shit.

I am not a Democrat and you are further left than me. I just do not happen to worship your god in the White House

We know.. :itsok: You're a Communist propagandist.

Oh the sweet irony!

Your god meets with the leader of a communist country and I am the Communist propagandist!

once again, irony is lost on the ignorant.

My God is in Heaven, and you're still a leftist shill. Trump is just a regular American man, which is more than you can say.

I can say that, my neighbor can say that. You? Notsomuch.

I am about as regular an American man as they come.

Born in Kansas, married to someone born in Oklahoma. Spent 20 years as an American man serving my country, now I live in a nice little subdivision and commute to work and play golf. How much more normal can one get! :21::21::21:

Your hate and stupidity is very "Democrat".

South Korean President Moon Jae-in said, "President Trump is the maker of peace in the Korean Peninsula." He knows a little more than you Democrat pieces of shit.

I am not a Democrat and you are further left than me. I just do not happen to worship your god in the White House

We know.. :itsok: You're a Communist propagandist.

Oh the sweet irony!

Your god meets with the leader of a communist country and I am the Communist propagandist!

once again, irony is lost on the ignorant.

My God is in Heaven, and you're still a leftist shill. Trump is just a regular American man, which is more than you can say.

I can say that, my neighbor can say that. You? Notsomuch.

I am about as regular an American man as they come.

Born in Kansas, married to someone born in Oklahoma. Spent 20 years as an American man serving my country, now I live in a nice little subdivision and commute to work and play golf. How much more normal can one get! :21::21::21:

Real Americans play baseball, commie. Subdivisions are places with mini-Gestapos called HOAs, Nazi commie. I bet you're on the HOA, huh?

You couldn't be incorrect if you tried my friend. I am certainly not regular (lol) and GG is an American man as well. He just isn't into the whole lickspittle thing, which I get b/c it is embarrassing to see grown ass adults act like the sun shines out of the ass of politicians.

You couldn't be incorrect if you tried my friend. I am certainly not regular (lol) and GG is an American man as well. He just isn't into the whole lickspittle thing, which I get b/c it is embarrassing to see grown ass adults act like the sun shines out of the ass of politicians.

You forgot more. :funnyface:

He might be American by birth, but he's a Bolshevik at heart.

I wonder if anyone in this thread besides me has spent time at the DMZ.....:26:

Listen Moonglow, history is water under the bridge, unless you are a Negro or Jew. And the Negro could care less had the Jew not said he should be butthurt.

But let us celebrate President Trump's achievements in regards to peace...please! Thanks in advance!

This is how far we have fallen. Meeting with someone is now an achievement.
Obama did NOTHING
it IS an achievement --and you can't twist or turn it otherwise

I wonder if anyone in this thread besides me has spent time at the DMZ.....:26:

Visiting Kennedy Space Center does not make someone an astronaut, and you "spending time" in the DMZ does not change the fact that you are a stupid ignorant asshole and a liar.
have you ever even left the country?

Have you ever pulled your head out of your ass?

No.

Listen Moonglow, history is water under the bridge, unless you are a Negro or Jew. And the Negro could care less had the Jew not said he should be butthurt.

But let us celebrate President Trump's achievements in regards to peace...please! Thanks in advance!

This is how far we have fallen. Meeting with someone is now an achievement.
Obama did NOTHING
it IS an achievement --and you can't twist or turn it otherwise

Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever, yet all you can say about Trump is that he is not Obama....once again that is not an achievement

Forum List

Back