History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

Listen Moonglow, history is water under the bridge, unless you are a Negro or Jew. And the Negro could care less had the Jew not said he should be butthurt.

But let us celebrate President Trump's achievements in regards to peace...please! Thanks in advance!

This is how far we have fallen. Meeting with someone is now an achievement.
Yes, it is sad but relations with NK suck and perhaps that can be addressed.

Trump does not get credit until something actually happens though. I remain rather skeptical that anything will happen.
Meeting in person on Kim's turf shows them we are willing. It is a peace offering in a manner of speaking. It obviously isn't a guarantee of success but it has to be perceived by NK as a good sign.

CNN: "Why didn't Trump offer to at least say hello to Kim when he was visiting the DMZ? Typical of Trump! He's a war monger and obviously a RACIST who HATES all asians! He hates all short people obviously! What until Mayor Pete is president! He'll find a way to make peace with Kim!".

LOL. It is a major achievement because it is NK.

We all know had Obama The Great done this, the MSM would be singing his praises to the mountain tops.

You may have a slight case if TDS.

Yes, the MSM would have been doing that and your ilk would have been attacking him for doing so.

As for me, I still think Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever and I think that Trump meeting Un on his own territory is not an accomplishment for anyone but Un.

How do you suppose the "media" in NK is framing the meeting?
I would not. You won’t find another poster here or in your life, more anti-war than me. Sadly BO the peace prize winner, was all about war.

ME: So President Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea as he meets Kim at DMZ. That is history. Talking is always better than war. We shall see how the Left attacks him for this as he surely will.

Trump, Kim meet at Demilitarized Zone, face-to-face for first time since Hanoi
source link

After days of speculation -- and optimistic statements by the two leaders -- President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un met and shook hands Sunday at the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea. It was their first face-to-face meeting since an ill-fated summit in Hanoi, Vietnam, in February.

Trump arrived at the DMZ shortly before 2 a.m. Eastern U.S. time, accompanied by South Korean President Moon Jae-in. They were shown awaiting Kim's arrival, along with South Korean military members and other officials.

But before the meeting with Kim was expected to begin, Trump met with some military members and others and was expected to review some relics from the Korean War era. "We're with you all the way," Trump told the service members, who included both U.S. troops stationed in South Korea as well as South Korean forces.

Finally around 2:40 a.m. ET, the two leaders spotted one another from a short distance apart, then walked toward one another. They met, shook hands, then briefly walked across the border into North Korea before crossing back to the DMZ. "I was proud to step over the line," Trump told Kim later, inside the Freedom House on the South Korea side, according to the Associated Press. "It is a great day for the world."

AP19181249670047-1.jpg

The Fake News will spin it negative. What's astonishing about president Trump is his ability to multitask about 300 initiatives simultaneously. Before the Dem's and fake news can get going attacking him on something he's moved on to 10 new things. All hail our commander in chief! :eusa_clap:

doing 300 things at the same time is a waste if you do not complete any of them.

^^^ works at the DMV

LOL. It is a major achievement because it is NK.

We all know had Obama The Great done this, the MSM would be singing his praises to the mountain tops.

You may have a slight case if TDS.

Yes, the MSM would have been doing that and your ilk would have been attacking him for doing so.

As for me, I still think Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever and I think that Trump meeting Un on his own territory is not an accomplishment for anyone but Un.

How do you suppose the "media" in NK is framing the meeting?
I don’t give two shits how the media in NK are framing this and you shouldn’t either. We should commend all efforts for peace, no matter who is doing it.

The Fake News will spin it negative. What's astonishing about president Trump is his ability to multitask about 300 initiatives simultaneously. Before the Dem's and fake news can get going attacking him on something he's moved on to 10 new things. All hail our commander in chief! :eusa_clap:

doing 300 things at the same time is a waste if you do not complete any of them.
That is like your Prog agendas. Never finishing them while washing yur hands of the bad parts like Pontius Pilate.

Its not that Prog's never finish everything, they just fail half way. They congratulation themselves for "trying" and go fail at the next thing.

Golfing Gator, why do you hate peace, you sick war monger?

:itsok:

Sorry I did not fall down and worship your god. I guess I just have a bit higher standards than you, meeting someone is not really an achievement in my view.

These are historic........because they haven't met since the Korean War............

Same as Trump meeting now.

ME: So President Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea as he meets Kim at DMZ. That is history. Talking is always better than war. We shall see how the Left attacks him for this as he surely will.

Trump, Kim meet at Demilitarized Zone, face-to-face for first time since Hanoi
source link

After days of speculation -- and optimistic statements by the two leaders -- President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un met and shook hands Sunday at the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea. It was their first face-to-face meeting since an ill-fated summit in Hanoi, Vietnam, in February.

Trump arrived at the DMZ shortly before 2 a.m. Eastern U.S. time, accompanied by South Korean President Moon Jae-in. They were shown awaiting Kim's arrival, along with South Korean military members and other officials.

But before the meeting with Kim was expected to begin, Trump met with some military members and others and was expected to review some relics from the Korean War era. "We're with you all the way," Trump told the service members, who included both U.S. troops stationed in South Korea as well as South Korean forces.

Finally around 2:40 a.m. ET, the two leaders spotted one another from a short distance apart, then walked toward one another. They met, shook hands, then briefly walked across the border into North Korea before crossing back to the DMZ. "I was proud to step over the line," Trump told Kim later, inside the Freedom House on the South Korea side, according to the Associated Press. "It is a great day for the world."

AP19181249670047-1.jpg
Do you think Kim will let any westerner any farther into NK? Maybe he will parade everyone to his labor work camps too. Also, invite the Warmbiers. What a bunch of crap.

It's historic, but it's also sad. Sad that a man as great as Trump has to meet with, and pretend he gives a shit about, a brutal dictator like Un who had 5 of his top people executed after the talks fell apart in February.

This man is a tyrant and needs to be killed and his regime removed.

Absolutely amazing! So proud of trump!

Sad trumps last day of greatness will be January 2025

We are at war?

Is Trump this great peacemaker?

Or has he over estimated himself dealing with a country with a history of making deals to get what it wants & then breaking them in hopes of as better deal.

NK has signed these agreements in the past. They did not last.

Before you start your dancing naked around the fire, any deal will be meaningless unless it can last.

CNN: "Why didn't Trump offer to at least say hello to Kim when he was visiting the DMZ? Typical of Trump! He's a war monger and obviously a RACIST who HATES all asians! He hates all short people obviously! What until Mayor Pete is president! He'll find a way to make peace with Kim!".

LOL. Yep, That would have been the fake news spin.

We are at war?

Or has he over estimated himself dealing with a country with a history of making deals to get what it wants & then breaking them in hopes of as better deal.

Before you start your dancing naked around the fire, any deal will be meaningless unless it can last.
Billy boy Clinton and that N. Korea would never have Nukes.............didn't work did it............

Absolutely amazing! So proud of trump!
Sad trumps last day of greatness will be January 2025

Maybe we can get Ted Cruz after Trump. He would be okay.

Back to the topic:

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham roughed up by North Korean security guards
Stephanie Grisham replaced Sarah Sanders as White House press secretary only recently, but Grisham reportedly has already been injured on the job.
Grisham suffered bruises when a scuffle broke out Sunday between North Korean security guards and members of the media trying to get close to President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as they shook hands at the Demilitarized Zone, the Associated Press reported

D-S8CYUU0AA665W.jpg

The balls trump had to pass over with all the overly armed North Koreans! Man trump has balls

It's historic, but it's also sad. Sad that a man as great as Trump has to meet with, and pretend he gives a shit about, a brutal dictator like Un who had 5 of his top people executed after the talks fell apart in February.

And then the rain of artillery falls on Seoul..............and countless people die............which was close to where we were under the last administration.........

Rocket man sucks.........yup............so would another War.........

Which sucks more.......

We are at war?

Billy boy Clinton and that N. Korea would never have Nukes.............didn't work did it............

NK got their nuke under GW Bush.

And then the rain of artillery falls on Seoul..............and countless people die............which was close to where we were under the last administration.........

Rocket man sucks.........yup............so would another War.........

Which sucks more.......
We were not close to that under Obama.

We were close to that under your orange buddy.

Forum List

Back