🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hmmm...robbers in Britain use guns....but...they confiscated guns?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Guns are used in robberies in Britain because the criminals know that law abiding Brits turned in their guns.....

OMG! An Armed Robbery in England! OMG! - The Truth About Guns

“Police are hunting three men armed with shotguns and a handgun who robbed pub staff in a car park, before riding off on motorbikes,” the rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk reports. “The bandits struck staff outside the Toby Carvery on Mushroom Roundabout, East Dene, at around 11.20pm yesterday. The men approached and threatened staff as they waited outside the pub, taking cash and personal items.” Of course, armed robberies never happen in the gun control paradise known as the United Kingdom.

Guns are used in robberies in Britain because the criminals know that law abiding Brits turned in their guns.....

Are all gun advocates really this dumb or is this just sarcasm?

You do realize that gun crime in Britain is at the same level it was before they confiscated guns...from people who didn't use guns to commit crimes....the criminals still use guns...they just don't murder people as often.

You do realize that gun crime in Britain is at the same level it was before they confiscated guns...from people who didn't use guns to commit crimes....the criminals still use guns...they just don't murder people as often.
I dont get why you are avoiding answering my question. Of course criminals use guns. It doesnt stop instantly because someone made a law. There is this thing called a process and it has to work its way through. I guess your deflection answered my question after all. You are that dumb.

And of course....

Britain is 'worst in the world' for armed robbery says security boss

Britain is the worst country in the world for robbery and the number of armed and violent attacks is growing, according to the head of the country's biggest security firm.

Nick Buckles, chief executive of Group 4 Securicor, attributed the rising level of attacks to the fact that his staff are not allowed to carry guns, leaving them vulnerable to armed raiders.

You're a criminal. You want to rob someone. Is it less risky to you if your potential victim is armed or unarmed?

I dont get why you are avoiding answering my question. Of course criminals use guns. It doesnt stop instantly because someone made a law. There is this thing called a process and it has to work its way through. I guess your deflection answered my question after all. You are that dumb.

Listen shit for brains....the gun confiscation in Britain only affected law abiding British people.......their gun crime rate spiked after the confiscation then fell back to the same level....there was no change in gun crime by confiscating guns....which was the whole point.....to confiscate guns to lower the gun crime rate......

And now.....gun crime in Britain....the country that confiscated guns...is up 4%...and rising..they are now arming the famously unarmed British police in larger numbers......

Gun control did not work in Britain....it did disarm normal Brits though...

Listen shit for brains....the gun confiscation in Britain only affected law abiding British people.......their gun crime rate spiked after the confiscation then fell back to the same level....there was no change in gun crime by confiscating guns....which was the whole point.....to confiscate guns to lower the gun crime rate......

And now.....gun crime in Britain....the country that confiscated guns...is up 4%...and rising..they are now arming the famously unarmed British police in larger numbers......

Gun control did not work in Britain....it did disarm normal Brits though...
Of course it did. Just think how high it would be if everyone had a gun.

So you disarmed everyone based on what some nutbar could maybe possibly may potentially can someday do?

How very enlightened and progressive of the UK.

So you disarmed everyone based on what some nutbar could maybe possibly may potentially can someday do?

It seems to be working.We can take our kids to school and not worry that they will be wasted. How do you manage that in the US ?

It seems to be working.We can take our kids to school and not worry that they will be wasted. How do you manage that in the US ?

You have the same level of gun crime after the confiscation as you did before....and your criminals obviously get guns when they want them....so if they want to shoot up a school they can..nothing you have done would stop them.....

Dunblane school massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The UK firearms act was a response to the Dunblane massacre. This is where a nutter with guns was able to kill children.
That was 1996 and I think I am right in saying that we havent had any shootings in schools since then.

Have there been any in the US ?

You have had shootings, mass shootings in fact...after the confiscation.......
Not in schools.

So....your nuts just don't target schools and you consider dumb luck good gun control policy......and what about the 19 year old who was caught with the glock 19 he got on the dark web...he was going to shoot up his university....but dumb luck caught him....

You are sitting on luck as gun control policy.....it won't last forever....

And as Larry Correia pointed out, they traded the extremely rare public shooting....for the every day violent crime against their people.........at a rate two times higher than the U.S........

The UK firearms act was a response to the Dunblane massacre. This is where a nutter with guns was able to kill children.
That was 1996 and I think I am right in saying that we havent had any shootings in schools since then.

You missed the Cumbria shooting...

Cumbria shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lol, must be really dangerous in the UK then.There have probably been a dozen worse incidents in the US today. Incidentally they didnt take place in a school.

And yet your murder rate is 4 times higher than the UK, and most of the civilised world.

How can that be when you all own 10 guns and a tank ?

You missed the Cumbria shooting...

Cumbria shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lol, must be really dangerous in the UK then.There have probably been a dozen worse incidents in the US today. Incidentally they didnt take place in a school.

What kept that guy in Cumbria from going into a school...pure dumb luck?

Gee....that happened after you confiscated your guns......

The Cumbria shootings was a killing spree that occurred on 2 June 2010 when a lone gunman, Derrick Bird, killed 12 people and injured 11 others before killing himself in Cumbria, England. Along with the 1987 Hungerford massacre, the 1989 Monkseaton shootings, and the 1996 Dunblane school massacre, it is one of the worst criminal acts involving firearms in British history

Forum List

Back