Hmmm, Wonder Why Congress Was Stormed by Patriots Congressional Approval Rating Tells the Tale

Well patriots, here is what your dear leader thinks of your brave actions on Capitol Hill, the day after he told you how special you were and how you were loved..LOL!!...

He is just a catalyst. Great President though. DJT was the spark against the Swamp and Big Brother.

Wait a sec...approval ratings equal approval to storm? Ok...sign me up to storm the White House, but Bush92, with your culinary expertise I fully expect you to provide and wine for this event. :)
Absolutely they do when coupled with the fact of a public that has watched violent protest from leftist take place all summer with no action by authorities.

Except that none of those protests had to do with overthrowing the United States government. None of them stormed the Capitol trying to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intention of overturning a free and fair election.
When are you going to stop parroting these false comparisons?
That's what Antifa and BLM preach! The founders of BLM stated on video that they are "not interested in peaceful" protest and admitted they are Marxist. What the fuck does they Communist Manifesto call for dumbass? How about violent overthrow of free market capitalist governments. Why don't you learn some shit about history before you post you drivel.
You're lying again.
The Communist Manifesto doesn't call for revolution and one world government? Guess you have never read it have you?
I've read it and you are lying about BLM.

It was stormed by insurrectionists spurred on by an a President who lost his re-election bid, and then, after he lost, screamed fraud enough times until his alt-right media denizens picked it up and parroted it enough times, creating a giant echo chamber.
I'm sorry, WTF do approval ratings have to do with staging a coup? If approval ratings were an issue, Trump would have been gone a long time ago.
It was spurred by citizen patriots who have watched violent leftist protest for two years with no response by authorities or condemnation by leftist media. The people have had enough regardless of what leftist media says.
Did the leftists kill a cop like trump's right wing crowd did?
In cold blood. The law enforcement that died during patriotic protest were unfortunate casualties.
Citizen patriots don't kill cops. Quite pretending you were a Marine.

Well patriots, here is what your dear leader thinks of your brave actions on Capitol Hill, the day after he told you how special you were and how you were loved..LOL!!...

He is just a catalyst. Great President though. DJT was the spark against the Swamp and Big Brother.

Trump was the swamp and big brother.

Wait a sec...approval ratings equal approval to storm? Ok...sign me up to storm the White House, but Bush92, with your culinary expertise I fully expect you to provide and wine for this event. :)
Absolutely they do when coupled with the fact of a public that has watched violent protest from leftist take place all summer with no action by authorities.

Except that none of those protests had to do with overthrowing the United States government. None of them stormed the Capitol trying to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intention of overturning a free and fair election.
When are you going to stop parroting these false comparisons?
That's what Antifa and BLM preach! The founders of BLM stated on video that they are "not interested in peaceful" protest and admitted they are Marxist. What the fuck does they Communist Manifesto call for dumbass? How about violent overthrow of free market capitalist governments. Why don't you learn some shit about history before you post you drivel.
You're lying again.
The Communist Manifesto doesn't call for revolution and one world government? Guess you have never read it have you?
I've read it and you are lying about BLM.
BLM leaders are Marxist. It's on video.

Trump was the swamp and big brother.

So the 47 year politician Biden who somehow is worth millions is not part of the Swamp?

That's not what happened.
Exactly what happened. Leftist media covered for them. It was all over non-msm media sources.

Congress continues to engage in ego masturbation and act like they were heroes who coward down behind chairs like the spinless crim!inal turds that they are. Common citizenry hates Congress.
To bad they were not as brave and protective as Trump was while he watched it on TV and didn't raise a finger to call in support..
He didn't even raise a finger to tweet...imagine that.
He probably was wondering why Pelosi wasn't strung up in the tree of liberty.
Is Pelosi's grandson black yet?

Congress continues to engage in ego masturbation and act like they were heroes who coward down behind chairs like the spinless crim!inal turds that they are. Common citizenry hates Congress.
You kids are so desperately trying to deflect this, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Then why is Congress so unpopular?

To bad they were not as brave and protective as Trump was while he watched it on TV and didn't raise a finger to call in support..
He didn't even raise a finger to tweet...imagine that.
He probably was wondering why Pelosi wasn't strung up in the tree of liberty.
Then why is she and the House so unpopular dickhead?

You kids are so desperately trying to deflect this, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Congress has been unpopular for .decade at least.

Congress has been unpopular for .decade at least.
More than that. Generations. How are the news media and Congress surprised by what happend?

Forum List

Back