Hobby Lobby Denounces Clinton's War On Christians, Endorses Trump!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hobby Lobby founder and CEO David Green authored a USA Today op-ed on Thursday, denouncing Hillary Clinton’s militant opposition to traditional Christian beliefs and insisting that her Supreme Court picks would rule against Christians’ rights. He also announced that he is endorsing Donald Trump to ensure a Supreme Court that will uphold Americans’ First Amendment rights under the Constitution.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

b9KrqJ.jpg

Hobby Lobby founder and CEO David Green authored a USA Today op-ed on Thursday, denouncing Hillary Clinton’s militant opposition to traditional Christian beliefs and insisting that her Supreme Court picks would rule against Christians’ rights. He also announced that he is endorsing Donald Trump to ensure a Supreme Court that will uphold Americans’ First Amendment rights under the Constitution.

b9KrqJ.jpg
war on christeers? lol stupid jesus masterbaters

War on Christmas? Ar they still carrying on about that stupid claim?
xmasquagmire.jpg

Hobby Lobby, the store full of imports from China, endorses a 45% tariff on imports from China?

Interesting.
That's because we no longer produce anything.
Good for Hobby Lobby. Vote Trump and fill those shelves with Made in the USA goods.

Hobby Lobby, the store full of imports from China, endorses a 45% tariff on imports from China?

Interesting.
Good for Hobby Lobby. Vote Trump and fill those shelves with Made in the USA goods.
We are a country which has the most efficient manufacturing engineering in ze vourld, ja....and the US produces many, many products............I buy Ozark boots, good quality...Try finding US products to buy, it's not hard, just,,,Google.....

b9KrqJ.jpg

b9KrqJ.jpg
war on christeers? lol stupid jesus masterbaters

Wow when you put it that wa u it must be a crazy idea....oh wait go fuck yourself you atheist master baiting to the big bang.

Interesting.
We are a country which has the most efficient manufacturing engineering in ze vourld, ja....and the US produces many, many products............I buy Ozark boots, good quality...Try finding US products to buy, it's not hard, just,,,Google.....
Where it is true that with very little effort one can find almost anything they need manufactured in the U.S online, its not so easy when you are actually allowed to leave your moms basement to shop in stores.
Plus when I want something, I want it now, not a week from now when it comes in a package that looks like its been gang raped by the guys at the delivery place. Dont want to be wondering why my new shoes are stucky.

Interesting.
Where it is true that with very little effort one can find almost anything they need manufactured in the U.S online, its not so easy when you are actually allowed to leave your moms basement to shop in stores.
Plus when I want something, I want it now, not a week from now when it comes in a package that looks like its been gang raped by the guys at the delivery place. Dont want to be wondering why my new shoes are stucky.
I can go to Wal Mart and buy American, without the gooey residue, how big Ma's basement?

I fear Hillary's Supreme Court nominees as well. If Trump gets on message that his campaign represents the returned respect of the law-abiding-God-fearing-taken-for-granted Americans he could win this thing. Unfortunately he's exhibited very little to show that he's Presidential material and more likely he'll continue to make an ass of himself.

b9KrqJ.jpg

Hillary Clinton declared war on Christmas :spinner:. Is this a new conspiracy theory--LOL Sweet baby Jesus what in the hell are these idiots doing in politics?

Hobby Lobby felt it was in their best interest to intervene into a woman's--(doctor/patient) relationship as to what type of birth control devices the doctor can prescribe to their patients. Or that Hobby Lobby will accept and pay for. And the U.S. Supreme court sided with them on it. There is a certain contraceptive device that they are exempt from covering. If that is not invasion of privacy and doctor/patient relationships--then what the hell is?

So then they endorse a man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone is to himself and Russia, The most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate in this nations history. This is what RELIGION has done for Hobby Lobby, and it's some real radical bullshit.

hobby-lobby-ruling-cartoon-matson-495x346.jpg

Last edited:

b9KrqJ.jpg

OMG!

Well that end the election and America should just anoint Donald John Trump as the New Messiah!

I mean America is a Christian Nation and no other religion shall not apply and if anyone goes against Lobby Hobby CEO is Anti-America...

Now my question to you is when have you ever shopped at Hobby Lobby and if they were not Bible Beating haters like you would you even know the name Hobby Lobby?

Interesting.

Not happening seeing Trump said fuck America when he was a private citizen so why on Earth would he care about the manufacturer or the American worker and isn't he against the fiscal Conservative way of life by imposing Tariffs?

You are coming off as some Progressive hater against open and free markets!!!

Forum List

Back