Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

Only a fuckin' dishonest snake moves the goal posts, and then demands mediation after she clearly lost the bet.

Grow up......Pay your damn debt!

I won by default. changing the rules after the requirments have been met is a default.
Then again if you think about it why does the date of the link matter?
It still meets her requirements. The left was whining about bachman.

You need to look up the definition of default.

But this is what I am going to do, after thinking it over.
I am going to agree that no time period was set for evidence when the bet was made.
I am going to agree that a 30 month old locked thread that someone pulled up for you is good enough to prove your point for the purposes of this bet.
I am going to agree that anytime someone wants to prove a current point by pulling up old data from years ago, it will continue to be good enough.
I am going to agree that I am the one taking the high road and will self-ban for 30 days because even tho I contacted 3 mods, not one of them have yet made a ruling one way or another.
After all, we know that even if a mod did come and agree with me, you would never abide by the bet yourself.

So, I will.

See you in October.
I didn't see any evidence in that thread of the left whining or being upset. Rather they rightly pointed out that Bachmann is an idiot.

I won by default. changing the rules after the requirments have been met is a default.
Then again if you think about it why does the date of the link matter?
It still meets her requirements. The left was whining about bachman.

I am going to agree that no time period was set for evidence when the bet was made.
I am going to agree that a 30 month old locked thread that someone pulled up for you is good enough to prove your point for the purposes of this bet.
I am going to agree that anytime someone wants to prove a current point by pulling up old data from years ago, it will continue to be good enough.
I am going to agree that I am the one taking the high road and will self-ban for 30 days because even tho I contacted 3 mods, not one of them have yet made a ruling one way or another.
After all, we know that even if a mod did come and agree with me, you would never abide by the bet yourself.

So, I will.

See you in October.
I didn't see any evidence in that thread of the left whining or being upset. Rather they rightly pointed out that Bachmann is an idiot.

of course you don't what a shocker

Would you like to make the bet also?

So, I will.

See you in October.

No, I'd like you to post the posts that you consider whining on that thread.

Care to make that bet?
I already said no. I may have overlooked some posts that are considered whining.

Since you have made the claim you should have no problem posting the posts you claim are of the left being upset or whining.

Or you can keep looking stupid while Bodecea looks like a saint.

Care to make that bet?
I already said no. I may have overlooked some posts that are considered whining.

Since you have made the claim you should have no problem posting the posts you claim are of the left being upset or whining.

bet or not if no bet stfu

Care to make that bet?

:lol: I knew you couldn't do it.

What a cowardly bully you turned out to be.

:lol: I knew you couldn't do it.

What a cowardly bully you turned out to be.

Talk about being a coward? why want you take the bet? Are you a coward?

Care to make that bet?

You said no?....fuckin' coward!

Now get your ass back over to that other thread, and bash some ho's and their children....WE NEED YA' OVER THERE!

Btw, where's Bodecea?......Oh that's right, she lost a bet to reb, and had to rightfully go bye-bye......Can't wait to see that sig line for thirty days!

:eusa_whistle:

Care to make that bet?
You'd only welsh again after you lost.

edith the liar how did I welsh and no I did not lie.
AHHHHHH, The patented CON$ervative dumb act to cover a lie.

YOU failed to show Libs getting upset when Moochele Bachmann said "take out" as YOU claimed!!!

“We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2010

But it's different when she says it. </channeling RWNJ>

The left got so upset when Bachmann said [it] now it's our turn to get upset. Fuck it, all this is doing is causing more division between the people of this country. Thats why I say obama is not an effective leader. A good leader would not allow this to happen.

You'd only welsh again after you lost.

YOU failed to show Libs getting upset when Moochele Bachmann said "take out" as YOU claimed!!!

But it's different when she says it. </channeling RWNJ>

The left got so upset when Bachmann said [it] now it's our turn to get upset. Fuck it, all this is doing is causing more division between the people of this country. Thats why I say obama is not an effective leader. A good leader would not allow this to happen.
there'sa reason why your called ed the liar. I posted the link in this thread why do I have to keep repeating that?

Yeah, I noticed that as well. He can't find one post that could be considered being posted by someone that was upset.

Oh, well, I guess you can't expect honesty from a rightwingloon.

there'sa reason why your called ed the liar. I posted the link in this thread why do I have to keep repeating that?
Because no matter how many times you lie about posting a link to Libs getting upset over Moochele using the words "take out" the fact remains the link you posted was from a year before Moochele said "take out."

How exactly can people, other than CON$ of course, get upset over something that had not been said yet????

Because no matter how many times you lie about posting a link to Libs getting upset over Moochele using the words "take out" the fact remains the link you posted was from a year before Moochele said "take out."

How exactly can people, other than CON$ of course, get upset over something that had not been said yet????

I posted two links ed the liar

Neither one had Libs upset with Moochele's "take out" quote.
Lie, er ...., er, ...., try again.

Neither one had Libs upset with Moochele's "take out" quote.
Lie, er ...., er, ...., try again.

of course it didn't I just made all those comments up right...........:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back