Hold My Beer and Watch This

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Two Texas men are dead after they attempted to jump an open drawbridge in their car. The men were driving in Louisiana when they were stopped by the opening of a drawbridge to allow a boat to pass.

“Shortly after 2:00 a.m. on May 24, 2019, Louisiana State Police Troop D responded to a single-vehicle crash on LA Hwy 384 (Big Lake Road) at the Black Bayou Bridge about 6 miles south of Lake Charles. The crash claimed the lives of 23-year-old Alejandro Cazares of McAllen, TX and 32-year-old Roberto Alejandro Moreno of Edinburg, TX,” Louisiana State Police said in a statement on Facebook.

Two Men Die After Trying To Jump An Open Drawbridge In Their Car

Two Texas men are dead after they attempted to jump an open drawbridge in their car. The men were driving in Louisiana when they were stopped by the opening of a drawbridge to allow a boat to pass.

“Shortly after 2:00 a.m. on May 24, 2019, Louisiana State Police Troop D responded to a single-vehicle crash on LA Hwy 384 (Big Lake Road) at the Black Bayou Bridge about 6 miles south of Lake Charles. The crash claimed the lives of 23-year-old Alejandro Cazares of McAllen, TX and 32-year-old Roberto Alejandro Moreno of Edinburg, TX,” Louisiana State Police said in a statement on Facebook.

Now if we can just get the other 23 million illegals to follow these guys...I can only wish...

Why does this immediately remind me of the fake story about the guy who put a jet engine on his Chevy and disintegrated in a cliff?

And by the way when did state police start using Nosebook to issue statements?

Why does this immediately remind me of the fake story about the guy who put a jet engine on his Chevy and disintegrated in a cliff?

I call bullshit.

If it actually happened It'd be willing to bet they were just drunk.

They must have just seen the promo for the new Evel Knievel Jr jump promotion..
Sometimes failed stunts, are just as exciting as the successful ones. Reminds me of the time Ku Klux Knieval tried to jump a hundred negros with a steam roller...

All police departments use Fakebook now. I follow a SoCal PD for their hilarious weekly roundup on crime in the city.

Murrieta Police Department

Makes me almost believe in Darwin. Other than that, I honestly dont care.

A driver tried to jump a bridge opening in his car. Now two people are dead. - CNN

Forum List

Back