Hold My Tide Pod and Watch This

From the generation the Left say we need to listen to in creating government policy.

View attachment 314775

Disbelief in the seriousness of the virus says he's probably a tRumpling.

That’s really stupid even for you

Still tRue. He's probably a tRump supporting moron.

“GayShawnMendes”?
He’s a queer, Hispanic, and young. I think we know what voting block he is in.

He probably has HIV too. Not a good combination to have with Chinese Coronavirus.

"Corona is not dangerous"?

Trust me ... Corona is very dangerous ...

unnamed.jpg

From the generation the Left say we need to listen to in creating government policy.

View attachment 314775

View attachment 314775

Belief that your opponents are everything bad in the world, and that everything and everyone bad must therefore belong to your opponents, says that you're a puerile moron.

But no comment on the twit that is the OP? You know, the guy who started this thread doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU ACCUSED ME OF?

Just like a tRumpling, do something stupid and blame it on Democrats. Don't worry, all the tRumplings will believe you. Even in the face of unassailable evidence to the contrary.

Uh, no, he didn't do the same thing you did. His OP never said, "He was obviously a Democrat to do something this dumb."

Just like a leftist to try to play the victim, no matter HOW little claim he has to it.

Bulls

View attachment 314775

View attachment 314775

Belief that your opponents are everything bad in the world, and that everything and everyone bad must therefore belong to your opponents, says that you're a puerile moron.

But no comment on the twit that is the OP? You know, the guy who started this thread doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU ACCUSED ME OF?

Just like a tRumpling, do something stupid and blame it on Democrats. Don't worry, all the tRumplings will believe you. Even in the face of unassailable evidence to the contrary.

Uh, no, he didn't do the same thing you did. His OP never said, "He was obviously a Democrat to do something this dumb."

Just like a leftist to try to play the victim, no matter HOW little claim he has to it.

Bullshit. That's exactly what he did.

View attachment 314775

Why is talking about actual events so evil?

Oh, that’s right. It exposes you.

This guy definitely should have waited until Easter to do this.....totally bad timing and not conducive to the teachings of Christ.....

Bulls

View attachment 314775

View attachment 314775

Bullshit. That's exactly what he did.

Here's his exact post, whiner:

"From the generation the Left say we need to listen to in creating government policy. "

You see him accusing the toilet-licking tweeko of being a Democrat? Because I don't.

But maybe I'm blinded by my ability to read and comprehend English.

Go cry to someone who doesn't think you're a walking advertisement for sterilization.

Forum List

Back