Hold Republicans accountable.

Accountable to what exactly?

Now is your change, how would you fix the US?

My OP clearly outlines what Republicans should be held accountable for, why must I repeat myself, exactly?

Incidentally, the only people responsible for organized war, the bulk of murder in this world, is the result of centralized planners that you love with fascism.

You do realize this, right?

Republicans are more for war, and big military than the Democrats.

Other than true Libertarians, there's not a heck of a lot of people truly for small government.

Besides, Anarchy would be just as bad, in different ways, I.E there'd be a ton of Abortions, a ton of Balkanized Pogroms, and riots, because there would be no border controls, there'd be Major Gang wars, to the point of Gangs fighting in the streets to control businesses, and no cops to stop them.

With that said, then there's the facts of people dying from poverty, be it hunger, or be it from lack of healthcare.

Don't get me started, on how low IQ peoples, and criminals have more kids, the system would become more, and more stupid, and violent.

Then there's pollution, global warming, and even worse population explosions encroaching into war, and environmental destruction.

Let's not forget natural disasters, with little to no outside relief, because without government there's not enough incentive to help those victims in natural disasters.

You do realize that WW 1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, and Libyan conflicts were all started by a Dim, right?

Virtually the only war started by the GOP was "W", who was a closet Dim and hates Trump.

Secondly, genocide is a group effort. There may not be a formal group of people recognized by the UN doing it, but it takes a group of planned thinkers to carry it out, right?

As for genocide, there is none greater than the one carried out on the unborn, something world governments are doing globally.

Thanks for playing.

It's the South, they really are brutal, violent twits.
When the South was Democrat they were the war-mongers, now that the South is Republican they are the war-mongers.

With that said,
Abortion is a government carried out genocide?
Hahaha.

Actually, Hospitals would all be selling Abortions for cash if not for government, Abortion being illegal is more of a government use of force, rather than loose regulations on Abortion.

P.S
Stalin outlawed abortion in the USSR, and Hitler outlawed abortion for Germans at least in Nazi Germany.

The Democrats have in fact killed more if you account for Abortion than Stalin ,or Hitler, no arguments there.

BUT, Republicans have done nothing about it, because they're weak second rate beta-cucks for the most part.

This is the point of my thread, Republicans do nothing it's like they spend all their time sleeping, and do NOTHING, in general, certainly not much political charge, and political action taken directly.

Certainly a lack of people in general in this country holding their leadership accountable.

I could have just as easily made a thread about Democrats holding their leadership accountable.

HOWEVER, besides LBJ, the Democrats since the 1960's have been more accurately been represented than Republicans have.

Republicans have basically done nothing, but cut taxes, and go Chimp-Chimp for Israel.

I can't argue with much of that other than digressing towards Jew hate like you seem to do every other thread.

But it is YOU who wish to turn the US into a fascist state. So if the US cannot hold their leaders accountable with the freedoms they have currently, how will they hold them accountable under a fascist system where they have less freedom?

You are the one who is in love with Centralized planners, and all you have done is proven that the level of representation by them is woefully inadequate, so why empower them further?

nobody should be held in disrespect of the law; the right wing refuses to Pay for under our form of Capitalism.

Really? And how much was paid under Obama or is he a right winger now?

LMAO!

My OP clearly outlines what Republicans should be held accountable for, why must I repeat myself, exactly?

Incidentally, the only people responsible for organized war, the bulk of murder in this world, is the result of centralized planners that you love with fascism.

Other than true Libertarians, there's not a heck of a lot of people truly for small government.

Besides, Anarchy would be just as bad, in different ways, I.E there'd be a ton of Abortions, a ton of Balkanized Pogroms, and riots, because there would be no border controls, there'd be Major Gang wars, to the point of Gangs fighting in the streets to control businesses, and no cops to stop them.

With that said, then there's the facts of people dying from poverty, be it hunger, or be it from lack of healthcare.

Don't get me started, on how low IQ peoples, and criminals have more kids, the system would become more, and more stupid, and violent.

Then there's pollution, global warming, and even worse population explosions encroaching into war, and environmental destruction.

Let's not forget natural disasters, with little to no outside relief, because without government there's not enough incentive to help those victims in natural disasters.

You do realize that WW 1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, and Libyan conflicts were all started by a Dim, right?

Virtually the only war started by the GOP was "W", who was a closet Dim and hates Trump.

Secondly, genocide is a group effort. There may not be a formal group of people recognized by the UN doing it, but it takes a group of planned thinkers to carry it out, right?

As for genocide, there is none greater than the one carried out on the unborn, something world governments are doing globally.

Thanks for playing.

When the South was Democrat they were the war-mongers, now that the South is Republican they are the war-mongers.

With that said,
Hahaha.

Actually, Hospitals would all be selling Abortions for cash if not for government, Abortion being illegal is more of a government use of force, rather than loose regulations on Abortion.

P.S
Stalin outlawed abortion in the USSR, and Hitler outlawed abortion for Germans at least in Nazi Germany.

The Democrats have in fact killed more if you account for Abortion than Stalin ,or Hitler, no arguments there.

BUT, Republicans have done nothing about it, because they're weak second rate beta-cucks for the most part.

This is the point of my thread, Republicans do nothing it's like they spend all their time sleeping, and do NOTHING, in general, certainly not much political charge, and political action taken directly.

Certainly a lack of people in general in this country holding their leadership accountable.

I could have just as easily made a thread about Democrats holding their leadership accountable.

HOWEVER, besides LBJ, the Democrats since the 1960's have been more accurately been represented than Republicans have.

Republicans have basically done nothing, but cut taxes, and go Chimp-Chimp for Israel.

I can't argue with much of that other than digressing towards Jew hate like you seem to do every other thread.

But it is YOU who wish to turn the US into a fascist state. So if the US cannot hold their leaders accountable with the freedoms they have currently, how will they hold them accountable under a fascist system where they have less freedom?

You are the one who is in love with Centralized planners, and all you have done is proven that the level of representation by them is woefully inadequate, so why empower them further?

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

Freedom is not what the Founding Fathers stood for in the first place as only 6 percent could vote in the 1st election.

The USA became more free, Democracy,and loose liberal, and also more violent as a nation.

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

Freedom is not what the Founding Fathers stood for in the first place as only 6 percent could vote in the 1st election.

The USA became more free, Democracy,and loose liberal, and also morw violent.

I'm talking to a drunk, right?

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

As of now I am on the phone making conversation more difficult. None the less the rights, and freedoms for Blacks, Women,Natives, Asians, and Catholics were worse, despite modern America being more violent, and war mongering.

PS
I am on my phone on my deck in lovely Pawling NY pic below.
20181003_171641.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

A.) How do you create a World without government?

B.) If not, then how is having less government going to protect yourself from other governments?

C.) Some genocides have been stopped by government, like you know the Holocaust, and yes Wolyn Massacre too.

D.) Once again back to point A.) How do you stop genocides, or militaries, and government, if there is no government, militaries etc. etc.????????

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

B.) If not, then how is having less government going to protect yourself from other governments?

C.) Some genocides have been stopped by government, like you know the Holocaust, and yes Wolyn Massacre too.

D.) Once again back to point A.) How do you stop genocides, or militaries, and government, if there is no government, militaries etc. etc.????????

Well that is a conundrum. The Founding Fathers chose to try and create a limited government, one with checks and balances to try and decentralize government.

The benefits are obvious. If states vs. the Federal government run most affairs, then your representation is local, which is ideal.

Also, your vote counts for more since not as many people are voting.

Originally they came up with the Articles of Confederation, however, it was found that the Federal government was not powerful enough due to the inability to collect taxes. Then the Constitution was embraced, which seemed to work just fine giving a balance between state and Federal governments.

However, at the turn of the 20th century, this was simply not good enough for Progressives. No, they had to amend the Constitution and give the Federal government the ability to tax incomes, which was previously struck down by SCOTUS as being Unconstitutional. Then they also created their own bank, so what funds they could not raise they could simply print out of thin air.

This forever altered the balance and created a collectivist government of a small group of central planners. Now Federalism, which worked just fine for over a hundred years, is dead.

Both Wilson and FDR helped militarize the nation who has been at seemingly continuous war ever since.

It seemed like just the right balance to help ward off other collectivists, without becoming what you are trying to fight off, but the Progressives ruined it.

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

Well that is a conundrum. The Founding Fathers chose to try and create a limited government, one with checks and balances to try and decentralize government.

The benefits are obvious. If states vs. the Federal government run most affairs, then your representation is local, which is ideal.

Originally they came up with the Articles of Confederation, however, it was found that the Federal government was not powerful enough due to the inability to collect taxes. Then the Constitution was embraced, which seemed to work just fine giving a balance between state and Federal governments.

However, at the turn of the 20th century, this was simply not good enough for Progressives. No, they had to amend the Constitution and give the Federal government the ability to tax incomes, which was previously struck down by SCOTUS as being Unconstitutional. Then they also created their own bank, so what funds they could not raise they could simply print out of thin air.

This forever altered the balance and created a collectivist government of a small group of central planners. Now Federalism, which worked just fine for over a hundred years, is dead.

Both Wilson and FDR helped militarize the nation who has been at seemingly continuous war ever since.

It seemed like just the right balance to help ward off other collectivists, without becoming what you are trying to fight off, but the Progressives ruined it.

The Founding Fathers clearly aren't who you're thinking of.

I've made threads which prove otherwise.

Founding Fathers not Capitalists.

Founding Fathers like Arabs, Fascists rather than modern Republicans / Democrats.

Founding Fathers more like Hamas, or Israel?

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

The Founding Fathers clearly aren't who you're thinking of.

I've made threads which prove otherwise.

Founding Fathers not Capitalists.

Founding Fathers like Arabs, Fascists rather than modern Republicans / Democrats.

Founding Fathers more like Hamas, or Israel?

Where to start?

Well I think you have the whole idea of the Boston Tea party all wrong in your previous thread. Most think it was because the colonists were upset over higher taxes, but actually it was just the opposite. The British corporation the East Indies company was cornering the market on tea, which actually lowered the cost of tea. The colonists were not protesting the higher taxes, they were protesting the British corporation who had their own little army and conquered India virtually all by themselves. For you see, corporations are government creations to obtain power. Monopoly is the goal, but in the US monopolies have been vilified, and rightly so, but now you have near monopolies as every day you hear of corporate mergers. Now corporations like Facebook and YouTube are not complete monopolies, but they may as well be. Corporations are like mini governments set up by a ruling government to gain power. Without corporate American, those in power get no money.

You have the Founding Fathers all wrong, they were nothing like the Muslim fascists abroad. Here is a taste. I regard this as the most important speech given on the Constitution by one Ben Franklin.

I confess that there are several parts of this constitution which I do not at present approve, but I am not sure I shall never approve them: For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged by better information, or fuller consideration, to change opinions even on important subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise. It is therefore that the older I grow, the more apt I am to doubt my own judgment, and to pay more respect to the judgment of others. Most men indeed as well as most sects in Religion, think themselves in possession of all truth, and that wherever others differ from them it is so far error. Steele a Protestant in a Dedication tells the Pope, that the only difference between our Churches in their opinions of the certainty of their doctrines is, the Church of Rome is infallible and the Church of England is never in the wrong. But though many private persons think almost as highly of their own infallibility as of that of their sect, few express it so naturally as a certain french lady, who in a dispute with her sister, said "I don't know how it happens, Sister but I meet with no body but myself, that's always in the right — Il n'y a que moi qui a toujours raison."

In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other. I doubt too whether any other Convention we can obtain, may be able to make a better Constitution. For when you assemble a number of men to have the advantage of their joint wisdom, you inevitably assemble with those men, all their prejudices, their passions, their errors of opinion, their local interests, and their selfish views. From such an assembly can a perfect production be expected? It therefore astonishes me, Sir, to find this system approaching so near to perfection as it does; and I think it will astonish our enemies, who are waiting with confidence to hear that our councils are confounded like those of the Builders of Babel; and that our States are on the point of separation, only to meet hereafter for the purpose of cutting one another's throats. Thus I consent, Sir, to this Constitution because I expect no better, and because I am not sure, that it is not the best. The opinions I have had of its errors, I sacrifice to the public good. I have never whispered a syllable of them abroad. Within these walls they were born, and here they shall die. If every one of us in returning to our Constituents were to report the objections he has had to it, and endeavor to gain partizans in support of them, we might prevent its being generally received, and thereby lose all the salutary effects & great advantages resulting naturally in our favor among foreign Nations as well as among ourselves, from our real or apparent unanimity. Much of the strength & efficiency of any Government in procuring and securing happiness to the people, depends, on opinion, on the general opinion of the goodness of the Government, as well as of the wisdom and integrity of its Governors. I hope therefore that for our own sakes as a part of the people, and for the sake of posterity, we shall act heartily and unanimously in recommending this Constitution (if approved by Congress & confirmed by the Conventions) wherever our influence may extend, and turn our future thoughts & endeavors to the means of having it well administred.

So we learn that Ben Franklin did not particularly like the Constitution, but he recognized the need for government. Additionally, he recognized that he did not have all the answers to life, and that a state run religious organization did not either. However, he recognized that there is a God and that morality is needed, otherwise the Republic would devolve into the fascist dictatorship that people like you crave. And this is why I think Dims attack morality in the culture, it is because of this quote.

I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other.

So what to do? I reckon that it is human nature to desire a king. It is just as natural as the tendency for the said king to make men slaves. World history shows us that most men who have lived have either been a slave or a soldier, arguably which are both. But so long as men can seek God and morality on their own, a civil society can be maintained, as it had for a couple hundred years under the Constitution. However, once men lose the ability to constrain themselves, then the state must do it for them. If morality goes far enough south, then a police state will be required to maintain civility. This is the goal of every fascist dictator.

Conversely, Islam teaches that man only needs Sharia law, as they appoint government sponsored religious folk, people like the ones the Founding Fathers escaped.

I will add that Thomas Jefferson wished to free the slaves in the Declaration of Independence, but was dissuaded from doing so in order to secure the agreement of all states, including slave states. It is a compromise that sent over a million Americans to their deaths.

And though men like Jefferson and Washington had slaves, deep down they knew it to be wrong. If they did not, Washington would never have let his slaves go free when he died and Jefferson would not have wanted to free them in the Declaration.

Shrug. They were flawed. But to think that one race is above another, that is truly a fascist notion.

Notice that the DNC is so preoccupied with race, just like Hitler.

Last edited:
Say what? Illegal immigration is down about 80% in the less than two years since President Trump was elected. It's the democrat party that is blocking efforts to secure the borders and I'm surprised ignorant foreign anti-semite posters aren't aware of it.

There's already 16 - 29 million Illegal Immigrants in the U.S.A.

Upto 29 million illegal immigrants in the U.S.A

Illegal Immigration is rising again.

Illegal immigration to America is rising again

Trump's deported less than Obama.

Donald Trump is deporting fewer people than Barack Obama did

Talk about "Winning" sure, more like losing in slow motion.

Why are Republicans so weak, stupid, and clueless?
obama deported them and they just came back in a while later.....it all evened out....

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

But to think that one race is above another, that is truly a fascist notion.

Nope, just no, not at all.

Fascism started in the 20th century, long after racial, ethnic, and religious hierarchies were established by Anthropologists.

Actually Mussolini wasn't very, if at all preoccupied with race, or religon, or Jews etc. etc.

Actually the Capitalist U.S.A was more harsh racist than Fascist Mussolini was during the time period.

Mussolini didn't have segregation like seen in the U.S South against Blacks, he also didn't have internment camps like FDR had against Japanese.

Ultimately Mussolini also killed a lot less people than the U.S.A had in WW2.

Mussolini had no Dresden Fire-bombing massacre, like the U.S.A, and Britain were accomplices in a civilian massacre genocide against German refugees largely, in a non-military target.

Furthermore, the U.S.A + Britain, and friends killed over 500,000 Italians in invading Italy.

Keep in mind not only did Mussolini not kill 500,000 people in Ethiopia + Albania + Greece.

But, that the U.S.A, and Britain had killed a lot more Germans than that.

I can see that, Nazis were nasty, but not all Fascists are German scoundrels.

You are the one who is in love with Centralized planners, and all you have done is proven that the level of representation by them is woefully inadequate, so why empower them further?[/QUOTE]

But to think that one race is above another, that is truly a fascist notion.

Last edited:
I see, so Mussolini was a good guy who just happened to become allies with a raging warmongering genocidal freak?

As such, he was hung like he should have been.

Make no mistake, he wanted to be a warmonger in Ethiopia, but his army was just too pathetic.

I will add that Thomas Jefferson wished to free the slaves in the Declaration of Independence, but was dissuaded from doing so in order to secure the agreement of all states, including slave states. It is a compromise that sent over a million Americans to their deaths.

And though men like Jefferson and Washington had slaves, deep down they knew it to be wrong. If they did not, Washington would never have let his slaves go free when he died and Jefferson would not have wanted to free them in the Declaration.

Shrug. They were flawed. But to think that one race is above another, that is truly a fascist notion.

Notice that the DNC is so preoccupied with race, just like Hitler.

The U.S. Founding Fathers were White supremacists, this can be proven easily, in that their Immigration Act the Naturalization Act of 1790, stated specifically that only Free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

It's also known some Founding Fathers were racists, and ethno-centric, even sometimes against other Whites, like Benjamin Franklin was towards Germans.
Or
How they were anti-Semitic.

America’s Founding Fathers and Judaism

Jefferson owned slaves, and wanted to free them. (Gee, how thoughtful) rolls eyes.

This idea that everybody had to own slaves back then is bogus.

Poland in the 1300's abolished slavery, and has been virtually slave free ever since.

Poland then went onto abolish indentured servitude in the May 3rd 1791 Constitution.

Keep in mind that this Polish constitution allowed 20% of the Polish population to vote, as opposed to 6% of the U.S population in the June 28th 1788 U.S.A Constitution

I see, so Mussolini was a good guy who just happened to become allies with a raging warmongering genocidal freak?

As such, he was hung like he should have been.

Make no mistake, he wanted to be a warmonger in Ethiopia, but his army was just too pathetic.

So what?
How about how FDR, and Churchill allied with Stalin who killed even more than Hitler?

Please, Mussolini didn't even come close to as killing as many as Abraham Lincoln, or LBJ, or FDR, or Truman, or H.W Bush, or W. Bush.

The Americans really can look very hypocritical to outsiders.

Oh, Abraham Lincoln is so great, he killed 600,000 Americans, but Mussolini's the ultimate villain who killed 300,000 Ethiopians.

Gee, what a bunch of cr@p.

The U.S. Founding Fathers were White supremacists, this can be proven easily, in that their Immigration Act the Naturalization Act of 1790, stated specifically that only Free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

It's also known some Founding Fathers were racists, and ethno-centric, even sometimes against other Whites, like Benjamin Franklin was towards Germans.
Or

Jefferson owned slaves, and wanted to free them. (Gee, how thoughtful) rolls eyes.

Poland in the 1300's abolished slavery, and has been virtually slave free ever since.

Poland then went onto abolish indentured servitude in the May 3rd 1791 Constitution.

Keep in mind that this Polish constitution allowed 20% of the Polish population to vote, as opposed to 6% of the U.S population in the June 28th 1788 U.S.A Constitution

So you sit here and claim that the Founding Fathers hated Germans, etc., without any example or link?

Then you shift gears and say they hated Jews?

Listen, America did not throw Jews in ovens, that came from your side of the ocean.

Hell, they did not even do that to blacks. In fact, these same supposed white supremacists fought and died to free the black slaves.

Funny that.

Or

So you sit here and claim that the Founding Fathers hated Germans, etc., without any example or link?

Then you shift gears and say they hated Jews?

Listen, America did not throw Jews in ovens, that came from your side of the ocean.

Hell, they did not even do that to blacks. In fact, these same supposed white supremacists fought and died to free the black slaves.

Funny that.

It's fairly well known that at least Benjamin Franklin was anti-German. (At least in more educated circles)

Ben Franklin on "Stupid, Swarthy Germans"

Most countries didn't throw Jews into ovens, so what's your point?

As for throwing Jews in ovens?
Are you sure that happened?
If you need to dispose of Humans, which I'm fully against.

Why would a genocidal maniac throw people in ovens, who they can starve, or shoot?

That doesn't make much sense, especially considering the Nazis had given Jews a calorie intake, sure it was lousy, but they still fed them until the very end.

Not that I'm for, or against the Holocaust narrative.

I happen to think a lot of Jews died, but I'm not so sure about the ovens, although it's possible to say the very least.

Thanks for playing.

With that said,
Hahaha.

P.S

Socialism can have low taxes like India, or China has had, and Capitalism can have high taxes like Sweden, or Germany has had.

Taxes don't really equate to Capitalism vs Socialism.

This is one of the many things many Republicans have gotten wrong.

Forum List

Back