Holder 'prepared' to disband Ferguson police...?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
"We are prepared to use all the powers that we have, all the power that we have, to ensure that the situation changes there. That means everything from working with them to coming up with an entirely new structure," Holder said.

Asked if that included taking apart the Ferguson force, he replied: "If that's what's necessary, we're prepared to do that."
Holder prepared to disband Ferguson police - Yahoo News
I'm sure some of you are all for this...

But tell me:
Where does the Constitution give the Executive Branch the power to dissolve a state police force?

"We are prepared to use all the powers that we have, all the power that we have, to ensure that the situation changes there. That means everything from working with them to coming up with an entirely new structure," Holder said.

Asked if that included taking apart the Ferguson force, he replied: "If that's what's necessary, we're prepared to do that."

But tell me:
Where does the Constitution give the Executive Branch the power to dissolve a state police force?
Excellent idea. Whites cant really be trusted to do the job right.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper

But tell me:

He's talking out of his ass.

Holder and his worthless boss enjoy destroying things.

They're not so keen on fixing things.

But tell me:

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper

Black people are afraid of them, Dumbass.

A famous African-American celebrity once said he draws a sigh of relief if a white person is walking behind him in Philadelphia at night.....because blacks are something to worry about if you see one lurking behind you. Doesn't matter what color you are.

But tell me:

Norm Stamper

A famous African-American celebrity once said he draws a sigh of relief if a white person is walking behind him in Philadelphia at night.....because blacks are something to worry about if you see one lurking behind you.
That was Jesse Jackson. He would be afraid. He is paid to keep you nitwits upset and most Blacks know it.

How

But tell me:

Norm Stamper

A famous African-American celebrity once said he draws a sigh of relief if a white person is walking behind him in Philadelphia at night.....because blacks are something to worry about if you see one lurking behind you.
That was Jesse Jackson. He would be afraid. He is paid to keep you nitwits upset and most Blacks know it.
Please explain how that would that upset us, shitforbrains.

Still haven't seen an answer:
You'll find out when they get rid of them. Its already happened before. The PD Wilson worked for before had the same thing happen to them.
So you feel murder is justified?

The feds had to do that with an East Texas small town cop shop (Alto or Rusk, I don't remember which), which was a good deal, because those folks were thugs and gangsters.

How

But tell me:

Norm Stamper

Please explain how that would that upset us, shitforbrains.
Gives you something to focus your fear on.

You'll find out when they get rid of them. Its already happened before. The PD Wilson worked for before had the same thing happen to them.
IOW... you have no idea and no concern whatsoever if the Constitution gives the federal Government the power to do this - you just want it done.
:doh:

IOW... you have no idea and no concern whatsoever if the Constitution gives the federal Government the power to do this - you just want it done.
:doh:
Exactly. As long as its done all nice an legal like.

Forum List

Back