Holder 'prepared' to disband Ferguson police...?

You'll find out when they get rid of them. Its already happened before. The PD Wilson worked for before had the same thing happen to them.
IOW... you have no idea and no concern whatsoever if the Constitution gives the federal Government the power to do this - you just want it done.
:doh:
Exactly. As long as its done all nice an legal like.

OK, please cite the applicable law.
No law is needed. There is more than one way to skin a cat legally.

Ah, so now the truth comes out....ya'll don't need no stinkin laws...you can just do what you want! Thanks for confirming that you have no respect for the law and will do anything, legal or otherwise, to advance your political agenda.

At least you are honest about it...but sorry, you will still be swinging from a rope at some point.
Its very legal to sue the city of Ferguson. You just didnt realize it was a legal way to force compliance. Too many people would die before I would be swinging from a rope. it wouldnt be worth it for cave chimps to try and accomplish that.

You'll find out when they get rid of them. Its already happened before. The PD Wilson worked for before had the same thing happen to them.
IOW... you have no idea and no concern whatsoever if the Constitution gives the federal Government the power to do this - you just want it done.

Ah, so now the truth comes out....ya'll don't need no stinkin laws...you can just do what you want!
It should be no surprise that they do not care about the -legitimate- exercise of power, so long as they get what they want.
Or if a Republican tries to do it.
Mindless partisan bigots. :dunno:

Ah, so now the truth comes out....ya'll don't need no stinkin laws...you can just do what you want! Thanks for confirming that you have no respect for the law and will do anything, legal or otherwise, to advance your political agenda.

At least you are honest about it...but sorry, you will still be swinging from a rope at some point.
Its very legal to sue the city of Ferguson. You just didnt realize it was a legal way to force compliance. Too many people would die before I would be swinging from a rope. it wouldnt be worth it for cave chimps to try and accomplish that.

sigh, sorry, I didn't realize that I was addressing a moron. When you have a coherent position, let us know...in the mean time, trust me, you will be swinging.

sigh, sorry, I didn't realize that I was addressing a moron. When you have a coherent position, let us know...in the mean time, trust me, you will be swinging.
I didnt know you referred to yourself as a moron. When you have more intellect let us know....in the mean time trust me, any white cave chimps trying to put a rope around my neck would die a horrible death. This isnt the 1800's boy.

No law is needed... to make it legal.
:lol:
Its amusing watching you idiots talk about things you dont have a clue exists.
lol.gif
I see you're still the mindless liberal troll you always were.
I see you are embarrassed you didnt know the feds could sue the city of Ferguson until they caved under the expense.

Good to see you being honest about you and the feds preferring the tactics of thugs. Hey, how about I sue you till I bleed you dry...will that give me some good statist good-guy cred?

I didnt know you referred to yourself as a moron. When you have more intellect let us know....in the mean time trust me, any white cave chimps trying to put a rope around my neck would die a horrible death. This isnt the 1800's boy.

That wasn't a threat, girlfriend, it was a promise...and playing wannabe tough guy isn't going to save you, Rambo.

"We are prepared to use all the powers that we have, all the power that we have, to ensure that the situation changes there. That means everything from working with them to coming up with an entirely new structure," Holder said.

Asked if that included taking apart the Ferguson force, he replied: "If that's what's necessary, we're prepared to do that."
Holder prepared to disband Ferguson police - Yahoo News
I'm sure some of you are all for this...

But tell me:
Where does the Constitution give the Executive Branch the power to dissolve a state police force?

It doesnt, its complete bullshit. Holder has no idea what goes on in ferguson on a daily basis, I cant believe their doing this, its like they are appeasing the mob in Rome. Couldnt convict Wilson, because of evidence , so they had to give them something

That wasn't a threat, girlfriend, it was a promise...and playing wannabe tough guy isn't going to save you, Rambo.
It was a hollow promise of yours at best. Nothing would save a cave monkey in my realm. Rambo was a white boy like you. A movie character that got a lot of white boys beat up.

"We are prepared to use all the powers that we have, all the power that we have, to ensure that the situation changes there. That means everything from working with them to coming up with an entirely new structure," Holder said.

Asked if that included taking apart the Ferguson force, he replied: "If that's what's necessary, we're prepared to do that."

But tell me:
Where does the Constitution give the Executive Branch the power to dissolve a state police force?

It doesnt, its complete bullshit. Holder has no idea what goes on in ferguson on a daily basis, I cant believe their doing this, its like they are appeasing the mob in Rome. Couldnt convict Wilson, because of evidence , so they had to give them something
I cant wait till he does it. Its going to be funny watching all you message board attorneys fall on your asses again.

But tell me:

I cant wait till he does it. Its going to be funny watching all you message board attorneys fall on your asses again.

Youll say Hurray for Holder and federal over-reach, but who is going to suffer for it? Not me, not the posters on this board, but the citizens in Ferguson, just like the ones who already had their stores burned down. Youll get a police force in there that just backs off, and crime against citizens
by gangs will increase.

But tell me:

Youll say Hurray for Holder and federal over-reach, but who is going to suffer for it? Not me, not the posters on this board, but the citizens in Ferguson, just like the ones who already had their stores burned down. Youll get a police force in there that just backs off, and crime against citizens
by gangs will increase.
No one will suffer except the racist cave monkeys no longer on the force. The police force will be majority Black. The economy will improve and Ferguson will become prosperous.

But tell me:

by gangs will increase.
No one will suffer except the racist cave monkeys no longer on the force. The police force will be majority Black. The economy will improve and Ferguson will become prosperous.

Hope your right about that

But tell me:

by gangs will increase.

Hope your right about that
I'm always right.

The far right chimps are showing what they don't know about federal law.

Last edited:
Disband them? Good idea. Start over, with mostly black cops for a mostly black town.

Yea, that worked really well in New Orleans, didn't it dumbass? I'll say one thing for big city black cops though. They gun down blacks at a per capita rate about three times that of white cops. They know what it takes to deal with wild murdering animals.
The white cops in ran just as fast as the black cops during Katrina.

Forum List

Back