Ding dong the Chevron's dead.

You know, when I would see the profoundly retarded bullshit emanating from MTG, I used to joke that someone should check the water in her district to see if that would explain her idiocy and that of her voters.

Then, just for fun, I decided to actually check.

It turns out, the water in MTG's district has been toxic FOR DECADES. It was poisoned by a carpet factory.

Guess who cracked down on the "forever chemicals" in MTG's drinking water.

Go ahead. Guess.

Facing lawsuit for 'forever chemicals,' Dalton Utilities begins water testing program

Dalton Utilities, which is facing a lawsuit for the presence of so-called 'forever chemicals' in its water supply, will soon begin a pilot program for testing the water, paid for by the federal government.

Earlier this week, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced it would begin to limit the amount of harmful "forever chemicals" in drinking water to the lowest level that tests can detect, a long-awaited protection the agency said will save thousands of lives and prevent serious illnesses, including cancer.

Dalton Utilities is responsible for gas, electricity and water for thousands of residents in what is considered 'the carpet capital of the world.'

But a lawsuit says those carpet mills have contributed to widespread pollution in the water supply over the years.

Just look at that! The EPA is wasting precious tax dollars to determine just how poisonous the water MTG's has been drinking her whole life is!

OUTRAGOUS!!!

The unlegislated regulations being passed off as laws across a wide spectrum of executive agencies. While preexisting regulations are case by case now, this limits any new overreach before it begins. Look for a slew of lawsuits regarding EPA, ATF, FDA, and DHS regulations to hit soon.
that was NOT specific. And all you had to do was read the fucking opinion.\

So, let's step back one pace, and define what the issue is.

No, it was the special interests who want to poison our water and air that brought this on.
Poor guano. So uninformed so stupid.

The EPA passed a regulation that forced companies to use a bio fuel that doesn't exist. They fined millions of dollars from companies for not using the fuel....that doesn't exist.

You blithering twat.

Give me some examples of overreach.
I'll play, although time is short.

The court ultimately concluded that the“[a]gency’s interpretation of its authority to require at-sea monitors who are paid for by owners of regulated vesselsdoes not ‘exceed[] the bounds of the permissible.’” Id., at 633–634 (quoting Barnhart v. Walton, 535 U. S. 212, 218 (2002); alteration in original)
LOPER BRIGHT ENTERPRISES ET AL. v. RAIMONDO, SECRETARY OF COMMERCE, ET AL. CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CIRCUIT No. 22–451. Argued January 17, 2024—Decided June 28, 2024* Page 6 of slip opinion

Forum List

Back