Holder 'prepared' to disband Ferguson police...?

Disband them? Good idea. Start over, with mostly black cops for a mostly black town.

Yea, that worked really well in New Orleans, didn't it dumbass? I'll say one thing for big city black cops though. They gun down blacks at a per capita rate about three times that of white cops. They know what it takes to deal with wild murdering animals.

when was the NOLA PD disbanded?

blah blah blah blah... thanks for the racist spew.

The white cops in ran just as fast as the black cops during Katrina.
No idea what that means, but they would have to re-introduce conscription to find cops. Why would anyone want to be a cop in Ferguson?
Yup, you do. You are like a swallow up under the eaves with your tail feather hanging out, thinking "nobody knows what I am up to."

No idea what that means, but they would have to re-introduce conscription to find cops. Why would anyone want to be a cop in Ferguson?
Ask all the racist cops there now. Of course its so they can indulge in their wet dreams....legally.
If they lower their standards enough, you could apply. You may lose your welfare and food stamps though.

Ask all the racist cops there now. Of course its so they can indulge in their wet dreams....legally.
If they lower their standards enough, you could apply. You may lose your welfare and food stamps though.
Says Mr. Welfare the Meathead.

Sure, they send me welfare and food stamps to Europe. Imagine how much well-traveled you might be were it true.

Sure, they send me welfare and food stamps to Europe. Imagine how much well-traveled you might be were it true.
You are a military or government dependent then.

You are a military or government dependent then.
Sure, I'm in my fifties and dependent on the US government.

Sorry, I am not a Democrat.

No law is needed. There is more than one way to skin a cat legally.

Ah, so now the truth comes out....ya'll don't need no stinkin laws...you can just do what you want! Thanks for confirming that you have no respect for the law and will do anything, legal or otherwise, to advance your political agenda.

At least you are honest about it...but sorry, you will still be swinging from a rope at some point.
Its very legal to sue the city of Ferguson. You just didnt realize it was a legal way to force compliance. Too many people would die before I would be swinging from a rope. it wouldnt be worth it for cave chimps to try and accomplish that.

sigh, sorry, I didn't realize that I was addressing a moron. When you have a coherent position, let us know...in the mean time, trust me, you will be swinging.
I didnt know you referred to yourself as a moron. When you have more intellect let us know....in the mean time trust me, any white cave chimps trying to put a rope around my neck would die a horrible death. This isnt the 1800's boy.

That wasn't a threat, girlfriend, it was a promise...and playing wannabe tough guy isn't going to save you, Rambo.
Oh my God Asclepias, he called you a White guy. And a stupid one at that.

This process was created by legislation passed by Congress in the 1990s to address instances of serious constitutional violations by local police departments against a local populace. Within the parameters of this law, the U.S. DOJ investigates allegations of violations of constitutional rights. If these allegations are substantiated, the DOJ presents their findings to a federal judge, who makes a ruling in the case. If the judge rules that constitutional violations occurred, the department is given the option to enter into a consent degree, whereby the DOJ works with the local department to reform these violations. Numerous police departments around the U.S. have been through this process, most have emerged as better organizations, and lower crime rates have also resulted (LAPD is a notable example of a success story).

Reform in Ferguson has barely begun. Here s what happens now. - Vox

No matter how low their standards go you couldnt make it. Too dumb and they have a restriction against foreign monkeys.

Ah, so now the truth comes out....ya'll don't need no stinkin laws...you can just do what you want! Thanks for confirming that you have no respect for the law and will do anything, legal or otherwise, to advance your political agenda.

At least you are honest about it...but sorry, you will still be swinging from a rope at some point.
Its very legal to sue the city of Ferguson. You just didnt realize it was a legal way to force compliance. Too many people would die before I would be swinging from a rope. it wouldnt be worth it for cave chimps to try and accomplish that.

sigh, sorry, I didn't realize that I was addressing a moron. When you have a coherent position, let us know...in the mean time, trust me, you will be swinging.
I didnt know you referred to yourself as a moron. When you have more intellect let us know....in the mean time trust me, any white cave chimps trying to put a rope around my neck would die a horrible death. This isnt the 1800's boy.

That wasn't a threat, girlfriend, it was a promise...and playing wannabe tough guy isn't going to save you, Rambo.
Oh my God Asclepias, he called you a White guy. And a stupid one at that.
I know. I'm definitely insulted.

Forum List

Back