Holder 'prepared' to disband Ferguson police...?

Of course, a higher court overturned her decision, just as they did in seven other cases for blatant liberalism.

I just thought of that case, when Holder says he's going to disband the force. During the rioting when the makeup of the force was brought up, the fact that blacks were not applying for the job was brought up. The celebratory reaction of some of the participants of the protestors demonstrates a lower intelligence. Hope they don't thinbk they are going to find good candidates there!

What makes you think cheering demonstrates a lower intelligence? That conclusion actually demonstrates low intelligence. I turned down being a LEO twice because of the racial makeup of where I would have been assigned. Your lack of understanding of the cheering is no reason to use assumptions to reach a conclusion.

Cheering the shooting of Police Officers?!!! Thinking at the time they might be dead? Come on, Ascleplias! You are better than that.
Come on Jackson. The word "shooting" is no where in the post I addressed. Please make sure you actually describe the incident you are talking about instead of expecting me to read your mind. You do realize there were white people cheering in the crowds and across the country as well dont you?

What were they celebrating the night of the shooting then?

What are you talking about? What in this post says anything about "the night of the shooting"?

During the rioting when the makeup of the force was brought up, the fact that blacks were not applying for the job was brought up. The celebratory reaction of some of the participants of the protestors demonstrates a lower intelligence.

I thought you understood. I don't recall any other celebratory cheering.

Cheering the shooting of Police Officers?!!! Thinking at the time they might be dead? Come on, Ascleplias! You are better than that.
No, no she isn't.
She cheered the deaths of the police officers as well.
I only cheer the deaths of obviously crooked cops. Hopefully Wilson will one day be killed and then I will cheer that.
I think you are intelligent, Asclepias. But even Holder had to admit that Wilson was correct. You have 300 pounds coming at you after he tried to get your gun and punched you, you would defend yourself with what means you had. Eric Garner was different and the cops should have been in jail by now.
There is nothing that shows me that Brown was coming at Wilson. The 2 eye witnesses that I found credible specifically state he wasnt charging and had surrendered. They were even 2 other eye witnesses captured on video saying the cop shot Brown down when he was surrendering

zIgxzTw.gif

No, no she isn't.
I only cheer the deaths of obviously crooked cops. Hopefully Wilson will one day be killed and then I will cheer that.
I think you are intelligent, Asclepias. But even Holder had to admit that Wilson was correct. You have 300 pounds coming at you after he tried to get your gun and punched you, you would defend yourself with what means you had. Eric Garner was different and the cops should have been in jail by now.
There is nothing that shows me that Brown was coming at Wilson. The 2 eye witnesses that I found credible specifically state he wasnt charging and had surrendered. They were even 2 other eye witnesses captured on video saying the cop shot Brown down when he was surrendering

YOU found credible......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Your OPINION overrules a Grand Jury with ALL the biased DOJ info!

What makes you think cheering demonstrates a lower intelligence? That conclusion actually demonstrates low intelligence. I turned down being a LEO twice because of the racial makeup of where I would have been assigned. Your lack of understanding of the cheering is no reason to use assumptions to reach a conclusion.

Come on Jackson. The word "shooting" is no where in the post I addressed. Please make sure you actually describe the incident you are talking about instead of expecting me to read your mind. You do realize there were white people cheering in the crowds and across the country as well dont you?

What are you talking about? What in this post says anything about "the night of the shooting"?

During the rioting when the makeup of the force was brought up, the fact that blacks were not applying for the job was brought up. The celebratory reaction of some of the participants of the protestors demonstrates a lower intelligence.

I never heard any celebratory cheering. I just assumed you were telling the truth. What that post says to me is that someone announced Blacks were not applying for the jobs and the crowd cheered. I thought it sounded odd but I took your words at face value.

No, no she isn't.

Lol, Nothing that showed you that Brown was coming at Wilson except the Grand Jury Report! The 2 eye witnesses that YOU found credible? Link please! The grand Jury Report has said that those witnesses that said Brown was surrendering were not credible. They changed their stories.

No, no she isn't.

Lol, Nothing that showed you that Brown was coming at Wilson except the Grand Jury Report! The 2 eye witnesses that YOU found credible? Link please! The grand Jury Report has said that those witnesses that said Brown was surrendering were not credible. They changed their stories.
Which witnesses changed their story? The two witnesses I found credible never changed their story. The GJ wasnt there. They were.

I never heard any celebratory cheering. I just assumed you were telling the truth. What that post says to me is that someone announced Blacks were not applying for the jobs and the crowd cheered. I thought it sounded odd but I took your words at face value.

Of course I was telling the truth. I have no reason nor do I want to lie.

No, no she isn't.

Which witnesses changed their story? The two witnesses I found credible never changed their story. The GJ wasnt there. They were.

You didn't provide a link. I could provide a link to the prosecutor talking about the JG Report if necessary.

Ferguson Documents How The Grand Jury Reached A Decision The Two-Way NPR

Last edited:

You didn't provide a link. I could provide a link to the prosecutor talking about the JG Report if necessary.
Provide a link to what? I need a link from you showing which witnesses changed their story.

You may have been telling the truth but your post in no way explains what you were telling the truth about.

You may have been telling the truth but your post in no way explains what you were telling the truth about.
Have to run. BBL.

Disband them? Good idea. Start over, with mostly black cops for a mostly black town.
I don't know about that. but the force does seem to need to be disbanded and re-built. too much ugly baggage.
Hey! You aren't a lawyer but you play one on USMB...
Maybe YOU could answer the relevant question here:
Where in the Constitution is the executive branch given the power to dissolve a state police department?
You wish. No worries if it makes a lowlife like you feel better about himself.
There are powers that don't only come from the constitution idiot. There are statutes, regulations, caselaw. That's what happens in common law countries. Try googling it. You might learn something. Or better yet, take a class-- in something, anything.
Now go crawl back in you hole.
Translation:
You know you cannot answer the question - you simply refuse to admit it to yourself.
She did answer the question. You were just too dumb to catch the answer.

no surprises there.

Holder should then, non blacks shouldn't have to be shot at and injured just for not being black. Give them black cops, and if they won't come to sanity, maybe it would cost less to put all the men of Fergusson in jail for assault than police that neighborhood.

I answered your question.
In the same way that if I asked you for the sum of 2+2 and you answered "get a calculator"
You cannot answer the question and you know it, as evidenced by your continued running from it.
Maybe when you get back to your shoe-shine stand you can ask some of the lawyers that you service for their answer.

Forum List

Back