Holder Seeks To Prove Cops, Courts Racist

If they commit more crimes then it is not unfair they get locked up more. You do understand that, right?

Yeah I understand your hypothetical and I understand that has nothing to do with what the topic is about unless you cant read

You're kidding, right? The topic is Holder's attempt to undermine the justice system by using statistical analysis to show that blacks get charged more often than whites.
My response is they get charged more often because they commit more crimes. How is that off topic here? Or are you just reaching for anything to make your ass whipping look better?

Yeah for some reason you think someone when they do comparisons will compare the black Scarface to Opie Taylor. Thats because you're a dumb ass.

They will compare the black Scarface to the white Scarface and see if there are any advantages to being white. History says it is.

You seem awfully mad that someone even wants to check the data but not mad that an unfair justice system even exists.

Get your priorities together

If they commit more crimes then it is not unfair they get locked up more. You do understand that, right?

Yeah I understand your hypothetical and I understand that has nothing to do with what the topic is about unless you cant read

So youre for standardized punishments, correct?

sXmvWGu.png

You're kidding, right? The topic is Holder's attempt to undermine the justice system by using statistical analysis to show that blacks get charged more often than whites.
My response is they get charged more often because they commit more crimes. How is that off topic here? Or are you just reaching for anything to make your ass whipping look better?

Yeah for some reason you think someone when they do comparisons will compare the black Scarface to Opie Taylor. Thats because you're a dumb ass.

They will compare the black Scarface to the white Scarface and see if there are any advantages to being white. History says it is.

You seem awfully mad that someone even wants to check the data but not mad that an unfair justice system even exists.

Get your priorities together
Was that supposed to be some kind of response to my post? Because it wasn't.
Your post is typically lazy and lacking serious information, hobbled by your own bias and beliefs.

Forum List

Back