Holding The Language Captive.....

...is the Left's path to victory.

Just imagine: even the trained seals that vote Democrat would hesitate to vote for the party if it called itself...accurately.....the Infanticide Party.

Which, of course, they are. Infancticide....abortion forever, at any point in a pregnancy, is the position of both Obama and Bill's wife.

1. "Newt Gingrich deflected a question ...by pointing out that Obama voted in favor of a law that protected abortion providers during his term as state senator of Illinois
"You did not once during the 2008 campaign ask why Barack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide," Gingrich said. "If we're going to debate about who is the extremist on this issues, it is President Obama, who, as a state senator, voted to protect doctors who killed babies."
Newt Gingrich Calls Obama An 'Extremist' Who Supported 'Infanticide' At GOP Debate

2. If a child were 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

a. In•fan•ti•cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

3. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch

4. "Hillary Clinton stands out as the prime purveyor of the practice of infanticide in Western society. She sells it as a merchant sells his wares and never misses an opportunity to declare a “woman’s right to choose” as if the key “choice” involved appears at that juncture instead of at the moment a woman “chooses” to use her body as an amusement park for pleasure any time she is swarmed with desire, with no regard for the meaning and outcome of sexual abandonment.

To Hillary, the inconvenient individual with inimitable DNA who has had the bad manners to appear at an uninvited moment has no right to exist unless the mother is agreeable and so must be swept away into the trash."
Hillary: High Priestess of Western Infanticide – Mallory Millett

5. In the third and final presidential debate, Hillary Clinton endorsed the most barbaric attitude toward the life of the innocent. "The results were classic Hillary Clinton–a defense not only of Roe but of the grotesque partial-birth abortions and abortions performed right up until just before birth.
Donald Trump strongly criticized Clinton for supporting abortions “one or two or three or four days prior to birth.”
Debate Proves Hillary Clinton Really Does Support Abortion All the Way Up to Birth | LifeNews.com

As Bernie Sanders was their silver star recipient, this should come as no surprise:
"Writing in 1913, at a time when the procedure was illegal everywhere in the world, Bolshevik leader V.I. Lenin demanded “the unconditional annulment of all laws against abortions or against the distribution of medical literature on contraceptive measures.” The Militant - August 8, 2011 -- Bolsheviks were first to legalize right to choose

So we should call the Republicans the Pussy Grope Party?

My point was you can't call it infanticide accurately if it's not an infant. I mean duh.

What I don't get the point of is your contrived scenario argument

Your post is exactly what I stated about holding the language captive.
It is exactly the same murder whether the child is in the birth canal or out.

Case in point:

par·tial-birth a·bor·tion
noun
  1. a late-term abortion of a fetus that has already died, or is killed before being completely removed from the mother.

Is that partial infanticide????

And....Obama hired a "scientist" who extended 'abortion' until well after the birth of the child.

a. In his 1993 essay “Taking Life,” Singer, in a section called “Justifying Infanticide and Non-Voluntary Euthanasia,” wrote that “killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person.”

b. “Very often it is not wrong at all,” he added, noting that newborns should not be considered people until approximately a month after their birth.

c. Both Singer and his supporters maintain that ethics experts must often confront taboo topics to arrive at greater philosophical truths.” Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

As I pointed out, you're using the term "infanticide" when there is no infant involved. That is the only language skewering here. If you consider it "murder" that's fine, it's your opinion. But it's not infanticide unless an infant is killed

This post is beneath you.

And, the most prolific serial killer in American history, Dr. Kermit Gosnell, followed Hillary's doctrines....." guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies born alive ..."
Abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell found guilty of murder

Still think it's just my "opinion"?

The thread is specifically on the use of language

You've missed the point.

Read more carefully.

I'm not sure what you mean. The post is all about "infanticide" which abortion isn't

Your post is exactly what I stated about holding the language captive.
It is exactly the same murder whether the child is in the birth canal or out.

Case in point:

par·tial-birth a·bor·tion
noun
  1. a late-term abortion of a fetus that has already died, or is killed before being completely removed from the mother.

Is that partial infanticide????

And....Obama hired a "scientist" who extended 'abortion' until well after the birth of the child.

a. In his 1993 essay “Taking Life,” Singer, in a section called “Justifying Infanticide and Non-Voluntary Euthanasia,” wrote that “killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person.”

b. “Very often it is not wrong at all,” he added, noting that newborns should not be considered people until approximately a month after their birth.

c. Both Singer and his supporters maintain that ethics experts must often confront taboo topics to arrive at greater philosophical truths.” Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

As I pointed out, you're using the term "infanticide" when there is no infant involved. That is the only language skewering here. If you consider it "murder" that's fine, it's your opinion. But it's not infanticide unless an infant is killed

And, the most prolific serial killer in American history, Dr. Kermit Gosnell, followed Hillary's doctrines....." guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies born alive ..."

You've missed the point.

Read more carefully.

I'm not sure what you mean. The post is all about "infanticide" which abortion isn't

"...."infanticide" which abortion isn't..."

Of course it is.

No matter which term you hide behind, both are the snuffing out of an independent, unique, separate human life.

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

'cause....if there isn't, and one is murder, so, then, is the other.
That's called logic.

You've missed the point.

Read more carefully.

Of course it is.

Again, it's not an infant, so it can't be infanticide. You can call it murder since you believe it is, but it's not infanticide by definition just like it's not a geriatricide

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/19896/

Some College Students Approve of ‘After-Birth Abortion’… Up to Age 5

And so it begins

dimocraps are pure, evil FILTH

The longer one remains as a captive audience to the universities, the less wise one becomes.

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/19896/

And so it begins

dimocraps are pure, evil FILTH

The longer one remains as a captive audience to the universities, the less wise one becomes.

I just think abortion isn't a job for government like I don't think most things are a job for government

You've missed the point.

Read more carefully.

Of course it is.

Again, it's not an infant, so it can't be infanticide. You can call it murder since you believe it is, but it's not infanticide by definition just like it's not a geriatricide

You keep repeating that, I keep correcting your misconception...no pun intended....which suggests you have some guilt related to the subject.

I hope you find peace.

‘After-birth abortion’? Judge lets woman walk after drowning her newborn

Courtney Saul, now 19, gave birth to a baby boy, whom she named George Carlos, in the morning of December 15 in the bathroom of her basement apartment in Kamloops. “She held the baby for some time, but she had an exam that day. Because she had the exam, she didn’t know what to do. She finally decided she should drown the baby. She did that in the sink and then she went to her exam.”

But first she put the body in a box, the box in a backpack and the backpack in the trunk of her car, intending to bury it in her hometown of Lillooet. But three weeks later she loaned the car to a friend who was involved in a collision, when George Carlos’s corpse was discovered by police.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth

There should be a 79 year limit on post birth abortions for dimocrap scum

ALL dimocrap scum ideas begin on the College Campus. ALL of them. Every last one of them

If we let this go, post-birth abortions will be a fact of life in he near future.

dimocraps need to be eliminated from the surface of the planet

The sooner the better

I just think abortion isn't a job for government like I don't think most things are a job for government

How about murder? Should that be a job for government? Or armed robbery? Or aggravated assault?

Piss poor job of retreating

You've missed the point.

Read more carefully.

Of course it is.

You keep repeating that, I keep correcting your misconception...no pun intended....which suggests you have some guilt related to the subject.

I hope you find peace.

Saying you can call it murder but not infanticide because it's not an "infant" until it is born says that to you?

If I say "hi," does that say I want spaghetti for dinner to you?

Courtney Saul, now 19, gave birth to a baby boy, whom she named George Carlos, in the morning of December 15 in the bathroom of her basement apartment in Kamloops. “She held the baby for some time, but she had an exam that day. Because she had the exam, she didn’t know what to do. She finally decided she should drown the baby. She did that in the sink and then she went to her exam.”

But first she put the body in a box, the box in a backpack and the backpack in the trunk of her car, intending to bury it in her hometown of Lillooet. But three weeks later she loaned the car to a friend who was involved in a collision, when George Carlos’s corpse was discovered by police.

What we see here is one of the best selling points of Liberalism.

One can do anything...right down to infant murder, and never be subject to recriminations.
In his best-seller, "Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010,"
Charles Murray points out the single most damaging element of Liberalism....

"One change in societal attitude has been the “ecumenical niceness”…don’t fight, share toys, take turns….and never, ever be judgmental. As a result, the upper cultural class, which has stabilized by returning to more traditional ways, survives, yet these individuals will not criticize the behaviors which are destroying the lower cultural class."
Charles Murray

How about murder? Should that be a job for government? Or armed robbery? Or aggravated assault?

The problem with it is the fetus is entirely contained inside the mother's body and dependent on her for support. That is different than murdering someone. Government has no legitimate right to command a woman what to do with her body. It's ineffective. I don't actually believe in abortion, but I also believe it's not government's job

You've missed the point.

Read more carefully.

Of course it is.

I hope you find peace.

Saying you can call it murder but not infanticide because it's not an "infant" until it is born says that to you?

I don't intend to stop you from clinging to the word-game to absolve those who agree to murder.

That's between you and your conscience.

What more is there to say?

That was ridiculous. If that is accurate, it was murder

Of course it is.

I hope you find peace.

I don't intend to stop you from clinging to the word-game to absolve those who agree to murder.

Your OP is specifically on word games, you realize that, right?

The problem with it is the fetus is entirely contained inside the mother's body and dependent on her for support. That is different than murdering someone. Government has no legitimate right to command a woman what to do with her body. It's ineffective. I don't actually believe in abortion, but I also believe it's not government's job

"The problem with it is the fetus is entirely contained inside the mother's body and dependent on her for support."

a. While in her body, it is not a part of her body. It is a distinct and separate human being.

b. "...dependent on her for support."
As is a three month old.

Of course it is.

I hope you find peace.

Your OP is specifically on word games, you realize that, right?

Read post #20 again.

Forum List

Back