Hollywood Celebrities call on Congress to obstruct Trump in idiotic video

They call Trump "ANTI-SEMITIC" in the video.

HUH?

Did Trump fuck over Israel? Obama, BY DEFINITION, is anti-Semitic.

How specifically is Trump "ANTI-SEMITIC"?

It's so funny that these elitist assholes don't realize that nobody gives a shit what they think other than to make fun of them.

Last edited:
It is the responsibility of Congress not to be a rubber stamp for the Executive but to be a check on it.
Yet when a Republican Congress checks Obama, they're called "obstructionist".
President Obama was opposed by a do-nothing Congress. That's different from being a constructive opposition.
Yet he got most of what he wanted. And, are you aware that Harry Reid sat on hundreds of pieces of legislation sent his way by the Republican House when he headed up the Senate? IOW, the democrats were playing a lot of obstruction games at the time as well.

This shit is hilarious. Snowflakes are very sore losers.

They claim they are speaking for "THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN PEOPLE".

Not only are they arrogant shitheads, they can't do math.

This shit should come with a warning
My smartphone just dropped half its functionability by simply playing that video. I think it needs therapy now andI may have some ptsd from all the butthurting I just witnessed.

Maybe I can send Obummer the bill before he gets trumped here in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It is the responsibility of Congress not to be a rubber stamp for the Executive but to be a check on it.
Yet when a Republican Congress checks Obama, they're called "obstructionist".
President Obama was opposed by a do-nothing Congress. That's different from being a constructive opposition.
Yet he got most of what he wanted. And, are you aware that Harry Reid sat on hundreds of pieces of legislation sent his way by the Republican House when he headed up the Senate? IOW, the democrats were playing a lot of obstruction games at the time as well.

Absolutely they were....that's what makes all of this so hilarious.

Their message, "We are going to obstruct your guy, but it is bad to obstruct our guy because we are smarter than you."

This shit is hilarious. Snowflakes are very sore losers.

They claim they are speaking for "THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN PEOPLE".

Not only are they arrogant shitheads, they can't do math.

This shit should come with a warning
My smartphone just dropped half its functionability by simply playing that video. I think it needs therapy now andI may have some ptsd from all the butthurting I just witnessed.

Maybe I can send Obummer the bill before he gets trumped here in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Well done...that made me LOL. Sorry about the snowflake suckerpunch. Their stupidity can be shocking.

Last edited:
Just to clarify the math for these jackasses.

"A MAJORITY OF AMERICAN PEOPLE" did not vote for HILLARY......OR TRUMP.

STFU.

53.9% of voters didn't vote for Trump, which equals a majority, maybe that's the "majority' that those "Hollywood Celebrities" meant? You have to take in account all voters to be all-inclusive, of course those same third party voters didn't vote for Hillary either, (much like myself).

STFU.

53.9% of voters didn't vote for Trump, which equals a majority, maybe that's the "majority' that those "Hollywood Celebrities" meant? You have to take in account all voters to be all-inclusive, of course those same third party voters didn't vote for Hillary either, (much like myself).

They DID NOT say, "VOTERS". They said, "THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN PEOPLE."

That is patently false.

STFU.

The majority didn't vote for Hillary either so your point is moot.

Hollyweird is filled with liberals and the electoral college is beyond their grasp. We can't teach them but we can laugh at them.

What will it take for these asshole to understand that they are NOT politically influential to a degree that makes any difference?

STFU.

So what? Bill beat Bush I with 57% voting against him.

STFU.

Hollyweird is filled with liberals and the electoral college is beyond their grasp. We can't teach them but we can laugh at them.

It's not moot at all. They are claiming THEY ARE SPEAKING FOR A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS when they are asking Congress to OBSTRUCT TRUMP. They are simply wrong.

It might help if you watch the video.

STFU.

It's not moot at all. They are claiming THEY ARE SPEAKING FOR A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS when they are asking Congress to OBSTRUCT TRUMP. They are simply wrong.

It might help if you watch the video.
I don't need to watch a video to know leftists, especially those considered gods, are full of shit.

Forum List

Back