Hollywood Celebrities call on Congress to obstruct Trump in idiotic video

ANY math that says a majority of Americans voted against Trump. Or even that a majority of VOTERS voted against Trump. The fact is that there is NO way to know the specific number of people who voted AGAINST TRUMP, There is a specific way to know for whom every person voted, but absolutely no way to know what motivated them to vote for whomever they chose to vote for. So ANY person stating that someone they had not actually spoken to about the complete reason for their decision to vote for the candidate they chose WITH NO inference or leading vernacular to direct their answer is LYING.

Last edited:
ANY math that says a majority of Americans voted against Trump. Or even that a majority of VOTERS voted against Trump. The fact is that there is NO way to know the specific number of people who voted AGAINST TRUMP, There is a specific way to know for whom every person voted, but absolutely no way to know what motivated them to vote for whomever they chose to vote for. So ANY person stating that someone they had not actually spoken to about the complete reason for their decision to vote for the candidate they chose WITH NO inference or leading vernacular to direct their answer is LYING.
When someone points out that Trump didn't win a majority of votes, it is valuable to remember that Hillary didn't either.

It's just like elistist insulated snowflakes to think they speak for a majority of AMERICANS.

What about NON-AMERICANS living in America?

This shit is hilarious. Snowflakes are very sore losers.

They claim they are speaking for "THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN PEOPLE".

Not only are they arrogant shitheads, they can't do math.

The Drumplethinskin Administration theme: "Sour Grapes".....you need to come up with a logo.....or some of these:
upload_2017-1-5_10-6-59.jpeg
or
upload_2017-1-5_10-7-10.jpeg
or
upload_2017-1-5_10-7-30.jpeg
or
images

What will it take for these asshole to understand that they are NOT politically influential to a degree that makes any difference?
Actually they hurt their own causes more than they help them.

Too bad they haven't figured that out yet.

Snowflakes are very sore losers.

I don't know who the people are that appeared in that video. I did see several who are clearly not Snowflakes.

Of what math are you speaking?

Who did you see that is not liberal?

They claim they are speaking for "THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN PEOPLE". They are not. They are speaking for themselves.

Elitist libtards. None of which send their children to public schools or live with Obamacare. Live in gated communities and never have a want. Burn more carbons than 10 average Americans. They can all fuck off. Trumps win is a collective middle finger to these ranks from flyover country.

You TeaTrump dopes don't like free speech?

You TeaTrump dopes don't like free speech?

I don't like stupidity. They are allowed to say these things, and I am allowed to call them shitheads.

I am not Congress and I am not making any laws that limit speech. Do you understand the concept of free speech?

Why don't you explain it to me?

It is the responsibility of Congress not to be a rubber stamp for the Executive but to be a check on it.

Just like we were SOL when you pushed in Obama and both branches of congress full of Democrats, so are you now SOL. Instead of passing laws, he used EOs. Now his whole legacy gets revoked, and we get a do over. Sorry, that is the way it is in America.
Forgive me but I am not good at American acronyms and SOL is one of them.

It is the responsibility of Congress not to be a rubber stamp for the Executive but to be a check on it.

Just like we were SOL when you pushed in Obama and both branches of congress full of Democrats, so are you now SOL. Instead of passing laws, he used EOs. Now his whole legacy gets revoked, and we get a do over. Sorry, that is the way it is in America.
Shit outta luck

Shit outta luck
Oh! I'm sorry I mentioned it.

Forum List

Back