Hollywood Celebrities & Others Indicted In College Admissions Scam

I'm white, and the leftist, white liberals they are the dumbest mother fkrs there are.

These sorry ass saps would throw their kid out the window if you told these sorry ass morons it would

1. save the planet

2. proved they weren't racist

3. prove they aren't racist

keep in mind 3 reasons they would throw a kid out of the window. Theres plenty more just gotta tell the dumbasses it's racist that's all it takes to turn on their weak minded, weak ass guilt lmfao!!! ( That's most Trump haters) white or not.
You are one dumb POS.

How the heck does this has to do w/politics dumbass?!!???

Ummm-Yes-I-Have-A-Question-Wtf-Funny-Wtf-Meme-Image.jpg

I'm white, and the leftist, white liberals they are the dumbest mother fkrs there are.

These sorry ass saps would throw their kid out the window if you told these sorry ass morons it would

1. save the planet

2. proved they weren't racist

3. prove they aren't racist

keep in mind 3 reasons they would throw a kid out of the window. Theres plenty more just gotta tell the dumbasses it's racist that's all it takes to turn on their weak minded, weak ass guilt lmfao!!! ( That's most Trump haters) white or not.
You are one dumb POS.

How the heck does this has to do w/politics dumbass?!!???

Ummm-Yes-I-Have-A-Question-Wtf-Funny-Wtf-Meme-Image.jpg

You just don't get how dumb you are do you ? We told you it's stares down your pathetic idiotic face daily. Why you even OBEY LBJ when he said he's have you dumb mother fkrs voting democrat the next two hundred years. Conveniently ignored and overlooked because truth is scary ainn't dumb fk.

AGAIN YOU MISSED HOLLYWOOD WHORES PUSHING GUN CONTROL HAVEN'T YOU DUMB ASS OR IS THAT TO FAR OFF YOUR LOGIC CHART DUMV FK.

AGAIN STUPID FK SINCE IT ALL WENT RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD JUST AS A TYPICAL LEFTIST TRUMP HATING RETARD DOES THEY CAN'T MAKE SENSE OUT OF FACTS.........

1. HOLLYWOOD WHORES PUSH FOR CONTROL STUPID FK
iu

2. they pushed for forced vaccines

3. stripping free speech.

so fk you stupid azz learn what the fk u really are !! It ain't pro America either ...

31052127_568364506862063_6292711960106500096_n.jpg

AND MOST OF ALL YOU DON'T KNOW WHY THE WHITE LEFTIST ARE DUMBASSESS
AND YOU TRUMP HATERS WHO WANT BALARINA OBAMA UR IDIOTS.....
YOUR BRAINWASHED
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY OR HOW COME

look at all you see daily dumbass.

Last edited:
And what do they do? They lie to get their privlaged children admitted. It’s my hope that they prosecute the children as well as the parents.

Huffman, Loughlin Among 50 Indicted in College Admissions Scandal

Fifty people, including Hollywood actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin, have been indicted by the FBI and the U.S. attorney's office in Boston in an alleged far-reaching bribery scheme that involved college athletic coaches and college entrance exam administrators -- nabbed in a bust that was dubbed by feds as "Operation Varsity Blues."

Court documents, which were unsealed Tuesday morning, allege that the accused aimed to facilitate students getting into high-profile D-1 schools, including Georgetown, Stanford, UCLA, Yale, University of Texas, University of San Diego, University of Southern California and Wake Forest as recruited athletes regardless of their athletic ability.

And what do they do? They lie to get their privlaged children admitted. It’s my hope that they prosecute the children as well as the parents.

Fifty people, including Hollywood actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin, have been indicted by the FBI and the U.S. attorney's office in Boston in an alleged far-reaching bribery scheme that involved college athletic coaches and college entrance exam administrators -- nabbed in a bust that was dubbed by feds as "Operation Varsity Blues."

Court documents, which were unsealed Tuesday morning, allege that the accused aimed to facilitate students getting into high-profile D-1 schools, including Georgetown, Stanford, UCLA, Yale, University of Texas, University of San Diego, University of Southern California and Wake Forest as recruited athletes regardless of their athletic ability.

This is how Obama got into and through college. People paid for him. The dumb actress moms are not the story here..the story is how many people in positions of power are taking MONEY to falsify college records and documents.

This is how Obama got into and through college. People paid for him. The dumb actress moms are not the story here..the story is how many people in positions of power are taking MONEY to falsify college records and documents.

3rd Thread on this, but yeah.

You can bet the house every single one of them are bed wetting leftist tools.

Hollywood types are not only child molesting fuck ups they are a bunch of cheaters too...
Really this is no different than affirmative-action

I noticed when I said Trump scammed everyday americans -- you didn't say "No he didn't"
Did you also notice how when I said Trump U was not remotely part of this scam
you didn't acknowledge that at all?

That sycophantic created bubble is starting to soften and some truths are getting thru....
Some truths have never been denied, unlike you when you fail to acknowledge the attempted coup by Obama connected holdovers in the Deep State. Still waiting for you admit the truth.
Can we schedule a time and date when you finally put down your lies?

I bet it feels like when you had to finally acknowledge the "libs" were right about Iraq...stings, but at least you are better for it....
I've never had to retract unqualified support for a war that I always was troubled by, not that I didn't support the goal of removing Saddam Hussein only.
But you know how it is when you assume....you make an ass of yourself. But not me.
Trump U was part of its own scam, the one they paid all of those millions of dollars for -- the one you keep pretending didn't happen...but you should be use to defending fraudsters, you are a republican...

I noticed when I said Trump scammed everyday americans -- you didn't say "No he didn't"

That sycophantic created bubble is starting to soften and some truths are getting thru....
Some truths have never been denied, unlike you when you fail to acknowledge the attempted coup by Obama connected holdovers in the Deep State. Still waiting for you admit the truth.

I bet it feels like when you had to finally acknowledge the "libs" were right about Iraq...stings, but at least you are better for it....
I've never had to retract unqualified support for a war that I always was troubled by, not that I didn't support the goal of removing Saddam Hussein only.
But you know how it is when you assume....you make an ass of yourself. But not me.
Why do you folks keep saying Obama is both dumb and also the brilliant mastermind behind the Deep State and was able to make republicans indict and convict people within their own presidents administration?

Why do you folks say and believe such incredibly stupid things?

Why do you folks keep saying Obama is both dumb and also the brilliant mastermind behind the Deep State and was able to make republicans indict and convict people within their own presidents administration?

Obama just like every other career politician was/is a pawn of the deep state...

You just don't get how dumb you are do you ? We told you it's stares down your pathetic idiotic face daily. Why you even OBEY LBJ when he said he's have you dumb mother fkrs voting democrat the next two hundred years. Conveniently ignored and overlooked because truth is scary ainn't dumb fk.

AGAIN YOU MISSED HOLLYWOOD WHORES PUSHING GUN CONTROL HAVEN'T YOU DUMB ASS OR IS THAT TO FAR OFF YOUR LOGIC CHART DUMV FK.

AGAIN STUPID FK SINCE IT ALL WENT RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD JUST AS A TYPICAL LEFTIST TRUMP HATING RETARD DOES THEY CAN'T MAKE SENSE OUT OF FACTS.........

1. HOLLYWOOD WHORES PUSH FOR CONTROL STUPID FK
iu

2. they pushed for forced vaccines

3. stripping free speech.

so fk you stupid azz learn what the fk u really are !! It ain't pro America either ...

31052127_568364506862063_6292711960106500096_n.jpg

AND MOST OF ALL YOU DON'T KNOW WHY THE WHITE LEFTIST ARE DUMBASSESS
AND YOU TRUMP HATERS WHO WANT BALARINA OBAMA UR IDIOTS.....
YOUR BRAINWASHED
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY OR HOW COME

look at all you see daily dumbass.
WTF does all this claptrap have to do w/the OP and politics you dumb ass!!?

Some rich white folks did what rich white folks do, try to swindle the system, but now got they asses indicted.

Period. End of story.

That you spin it to some left/right political claptrap only shows what a damn DUNCE you are...

destaque115.jpg

Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin Indicted in Alleged College Admissions Scam

So Lori Loughlin of Full House fame and Felicity Huffman of Desperate Housewives were both indicted for desperately trying to get their kids into colleges by college entrance exam cheating and outright financial bribes -- this came in a wide range federal college admissions scam investigation.

According to article: The 54-year-old Full House star and her husband, “agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team — despite the fact that they did not participate in crew — thereby facilitating their admission to USC.”

So this is more evidence of how Hollywood libs feel they can lie and cheat their way thru life or to benefit their bratty kids...These kids should get into college the old fashion way, by either earning it thru their grades and hard work or because their parents went there or donated large sums of money, oh wait!
Actually this is what the REAL Affirmative Action is.....who's got the $$$$, not the intelligence. Very sad indeed.

Obama just like every other career politician was/is a pawn of the deep state...
So he didn't control them or mastermind anything???

The republicans in the "deep state" just refused to investigate him in the way they investigated Trump because why again?

Trump is the one who is pushing all of the same ole republican policies that they have been...so why is the Deep State going after Trump? Because they are mad at him for giving them corporate tax cuts?

You folks are goofy

The republicans in the "deep state" just refused to investigate him in the way they investigated Trump because why again?

Trump is the one who is pushing all of the same ole republicans policies that they have been...so why is the Deep State going after Trump? Because they are mad at him for giving them corporate tax cuts?

You folks are goofy
Only a fool trusts the federal government… But the deep state is talented at manipulating fools.

"He"? Obama? That's a real good question. I appreciate that you think I would know the inner workings of the coup.

They certainly (they being the key coup figures) all certainly were of the same mind and all working towards the same goal....to illegally remove the legitimate president of the United States of America.
It's not impossible to imagine someone was pulling the strings.

I can't imagine someone with more to lose by a Trump presidency than King Barry Obama but I can't with certainty say that it was him ordering around all the pieces he put in place (Comey, Mueller, Brennan, etc.).
It wouldn't be far fetched though would it.

Because they are Never Trumpers playing the role of conservatives but always keeping their eye on the ball. Most aren't as blatant as John McCain was, personally sending a flunky to Paris to pick up the Steele Dossier so he, McCain, could personally deliver it to James Comey at the FBI and really put the coup in high gear.
But you just aren't very smart or aware if you think all the republicans in Washington aren't working hard to topple the country away from the nationalist Trump view to the side of the technocrat Globalists and open borders quislings.

Trump is the one who is pushing all of the same ole republican policies that they have been...so why is the Deep State going after Trump? Because they are mad at him for giving them corporate tax cuts?

You folks are goofy
Look at something as simple and basic as the border wall. Are you stupid enough to think
Trump has unanimous support from all on the right on that? You aren't goofy...you are downright sleepwalking through life with your binary blinders on.

"He"? Obama? That's a real good question. I appreciate that you think I would know the inner workings of the coup.

They certainly (they being the key coup figures) all certainly were of the same mind and all working towards the same goal....to illegally remove the legitimate president of the United States of America.
It's not impossible to imagine someone was pulling the strings.

I can't imagine someone with more to lose by a Trump presidency than King Barry Obama but I can't with certainty say that it was him ordering around all the pieces he put in place (Comey, Mueller, Brennan, etc.).
It wouldn't be far fetched though would it.

Because they are Never Trumpers playing the role of conservatives but always keeping their eye on the ball. Most aren't as blatant as John McCain was, personally sending a flunky to Paris to pick up the Steele Dossier so he, McCain, could personally deliver it to James Comey at the FBI and really put the coup in high gear.
But you just aren't very smart or aware if you think all the republicans in Washington aren't working hard to topple the country away from the nationalist Trump view to the side of the technocrat Globalists and open borders quislings.

You folks are goofy
Look at something as simple and basic as the border wall. Are you stupid enough to think
Trump has unanimous support from all on the right on that? You aren't goofy...you are downright sleepwalking through life with your binary blinders on.
Trump uses a wall as a way to rile up his base while his businesses employ illegals like a sport....and his base are too goofy to ever ask themselves how come they never demand employers be held accountable with the same passion they want illegals to be punished...

They also are too goofy to know that the party most in favor of employers being able to continue to hire illegal labor is ...you guessed it...Republicans....

Democrats have just come to the conclusion that since nothing will ever be done about going after the employers -- why not treat illegal immigrants like human beings while they are here.....but trumpers hate treating illegals like humans -- makes them feel yucky..

Forum List

Back