Hollywood Celebrities & Others Indicted In College Admissions Scam

Not to go “what about….” on you but this is nothing new. It’s how W got into Yale.

Or Barry into Havaaaard. No way that dumbfuck was Ivy material
Why do you folks keep Obama dumb -- yet according to you sycophants, he was smart enough to be the only president to not have ANYONE in his cabinet/campaign/etc indicted, let alone convicted...

Even tho, according to you sycophants, he is the most corrupt evil murderous criminal president in the history of civilization -- and despite that, yall couldn't even get an indictment on his gardener?

Meanwhile, according to you sycophants -- Obama (despite being dumb) was smart enough to mastermind the Deep State and control lifelong republicans to the point he made them investigate and indict their own administration?

Yea...he is so dumb....but smarter than Trump

Wipe that "O" ring from around your mouth Poindexter..

Not to go “what about….” on you but this is nothing new. It’s how W got into Yale.

Why do you folks keep Obama dumb -- yet according to you sycophants, he was smart enough to be the only president to not have ANYONE in his cabinet/campaign/etc indicted, let alone convicted...

Even tho, according to you sycophants, he is the most corrupt evil murderous criminal president in the history of civilization -- and despite that, yall couldn't even get an indictment on his gardener?

Meanwhile, according to you sycophants -- Obama (despite being dumb) was smart enough to mastermind the Deep State and control lifelong republicans to the point he made them investigate and indict their own administration?

Wipe that "O" ring from around your mouth Poindexter..
Let me know when you care to refute anything I just typed -- however, your deflection is......
ab-001 (36).jpg

Why only list the two actresses, how about listing the other ones.

This has been going on for years.

So when universities are the targets of scams, Bad?

But when students (everyday working Americans) are the targets of Trump's university scam...big deal?
No. That's not remotely what I said but keep on swinging. You'll hit that T-ball eventually.

You guys sure love defending everyone but everyday Americans.....#MAGA
You mean the "everyday American children" of Hollywood Big Shots? Or the everyday working Americans who wanted to emulate Trump and be big important real estate and business moguls, and who settled a $25 million dollar law suit with the school? Those poor exploited kids.

I'm sorry. You really aren't making your whiny self clear at all.

So when universities are the targets of scams, Bad?

But when students (everyday working Americans) are the targets of Trump's university scam...big deal?
No. That's not remotely what I said but keep on swinging. You'll hit that T-ball eventually.

You guys sure love defending everyone but everyday Americans.....#MAGA
You mean the "everyday American children" of Hollywood Big Shots? Or the everyday working Americans who wanted to emulate Trump and be big important real estate and business moguls, and who settled a $25 million dollar law suit with the school?

I'm sorry. You really aren't making your whiny self clear at all.
I noticed when I said Trump scammed everyday americans -- you didn't say "No he didn't"

That sycophantic created bubble is starting to soften and some truths are getting thru....

I bet it feels like when you had to finally acknowledge the "libs" were right about Iraq...stings, but at least you are better for it....

Why do you folks keep claiming Obama as being dumb -- yet according to you sycophants, he was smart enough to be the only president to not have ANYONE in his cabinet/campaign/etc indicted, let alone convicted...in decades

Obama was just point man, a cut out.

He is CIA, like GHWBush.

It is why everyone in the Bush clan voted for him. It's why the republic has become a banana republic.

The fact that Holder ignored a subpoena from congress should be all you need.

Why do you folks keep claiming Obama as being dumb -- yet according to you sycophants, he was smart enough to be the only president to not have ANYONE in his cabinet/campaign/etc indicted, let alone convicted...in decades

You know, the CIA could just settle the whole argument and have his transcripts and whole identity unredacted?

But then, I suppose that might put his past really out there for scrutiny. I wonder if there are some enemies overseas that might want to get him?

:eusa_doh:

Obama was just point man, a cut out.

He is CIA, like GHWBush.

It is why everyone in the Bush clan voted for him. It's why the republic has become a banana republic.

The fact that Holder ignored a subpoena from congress should be all you need.
He was in the Bush clan, did he vote for it too?

Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin Indicted in Alleged College Admissions Scam

So Lori Loughlin of Full House fame and Felicity Huffman of Desperate Housewives were both indicted for desperately trying to get their kids into colleges by college entrance exam cheating and outright financial bribes -- this came in a wide range federal college admissions scam investigation.

According to article: The 54-year-old Full House star and her husband, “agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team — despite the fact that they did not participate in crew — thereby facilitating their admission to USC.”

So this is more evidence of how Hollywood libs feel they can lie and cheat their way thru life or to benefit their bratty kids...These kids should get into college the old fashion way, by either earning it thru their grades and hard work or because their parents went there or donated large sums of money, oh wait!

Just a note.

When there are FEDERAL CHARGES, you may want to put that in the headline.

Yikes!

Not looking food for these folks.

Figures Georgetown would somehow be involved. The oldest Catholic university in America and also the most disgraceful and anti-Catholic Catholic university in America.
Nor are these Hollywood parents the only ones who will bend the rules to favor their kids. Lot of pressure in India to have a successful child as well.

Indian parents scale school wall to help students cheat on exams

PATNA, India -- About 600 high school students in eastern India have been expelled for cheating on pressure-packed 10th grade examinations this week, education authorities said Friday. The incident has received widespread attention after Indian television footage showed parents and friends of students scaling the outer walls of school buildings to pass cheat sheets to students inside taking exams.

indiacheatingap408013340760.jpg

I noticed when I said Trump scammed everyday americans -- you didn't say "No he didn't"
Did you also notice how when I said Trump U was not remotely part of this scam
you didn't acknowledge that at all?

That sycophantic created bubble is starting to soften and some truths are getting thru....
Some truths have never been denied, unlike you when you fail to acknowledge the attempted coup by Obama connected holdovers in the Deep State. Still waiting for you admit the truth.
Can we schedule a time and date when you finally put down your lies?

I bet it feels like when you had to finally acknowledge the "libs" were right about Iraq...stings, but at least you are better for it....
I've never had to retract unqualified support for a war that I always was troubled by, not that I didn't support the goal of removing Saddam Hussein only.
But you know how it is when you assume....you make an ass of yourself. But not me.

What white skin, money and social capital won't do for you.Then folks want to give black people a boot strap speech.

This is the crap white supremacists be protesting. Instead of wondering why a measly 5-10% of the seats are occupied by blacks & Latinas, maybe worry about the 40% of whites that hold the majority at these schools and pull strings behind the scenes to get their children in.

But that would require them actually confronting white people & real racism, so I doubt it’ll happen..

LMAO. When Rich White Privilege Goes Wrong :21:

Breaking News! This is a huge scandal involving entrance into our top universities including cheating on SAT and ACT tests, bribery at major universities involving HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam, authorities say
By Katherine Lam, Travis Fedschun | Fox News
[...]
The alleged scam -- which placed students into top colleges such as Yale, Georgetown, Stanford, University of Southern California, UCLA and the University of Texas -- was run by William Rick Singer, from California, who helped parents get their children admission through bribes, court documents unsealed in Boston showed. Officials have been investigating the case for more than a year.

Singer, who authorities said will plead guilty to racketeering, ran the charity, Key Worldwide Foundation, which received $25 million in total to guarantee the admissions, U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling said during a Tuesday news conference. The charitable foundation was allegedly used as a front to run the scam.

"This is a case where [the parents] flaunted their wealth, sparing no expense to cheat the system so they could set their children up for success with the best money can buy,” Joseph Bonavolonta from the FBI Boston Field Office said in a Tuesday news conference.
[...]
Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam, authorities say

Allegedly the (rich?) parents weren't content to bribe the universities to get their dumb kids enrolled but they wrote the bribes off in their tax returns as if the bribes were donations to a charity. Harvard educated Dershowitz claims that it's the tip of the iceberg in criminal activity in colleges and universities. You can imagine the Deans, coaches and professors frantically shredding paper today. Do we finally have an A.G. with a set of balls?

Something most of us on the right have been saying for a long time.
The schools are worthless, they're pits full of criminals who lie, cheat, and steal..and teach our kids to do the same.

What white skin, money and social capital won't do for you.Then folks want to give black people a boot strap speech.

This is the crap white supremacists be protesting. Instead of wondering why a measly 5-10% of the seats are occupied by blacks & Latinas, maybe worry about the 40% of whites that hold the majority at these schools and pull strings behind the scenes to get their children in.

But that would require them actually confronting white people & real racism, so I doubt it’ll happen..

LMAO. When Rich White Privilege Goes Wrong :21:

I'm white, and the leftist, white liberals they are the dumbest mother fkrs there are.

These sorry ass saps would throw their kid out the window if you told these sorry ass morons it would

1. save the planet

2. proved they weren't racist

3. prove they aren't racist

keep in mind 3 reasons they would throw a kid out of the window. Theres plenty more just gotta tell the dumbasses it's racist that's all it takes to turn on their weak minded, weak ass guilt lmfao!!! ( That's most Trump haters) white or not.

Forum List

Back