Hollywood censors to appease their Chinese Marxist comrades

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Hollywood is not only censoring all films to display conservatives and Christians and Trumpsters as idiots, they are also making sure they don't offend their Marxist comrades in communist China.

For example, one film had a Tibetan Monk in it. So what's the problem you may ask? Having a Tibetan monk gives legitimacy to the nation of Tibet, something communist China refuses to do, so they changed the character.

Meanwhile these buffoons are censoring past classic films like Gone with the Wind, because it has slavery. Ironically, that film awarded the first Oscar to a black actress.

They’ve been doing this a long time now. In addition to censorship, they go out of their way to kiss China’s ass in order to ensure their movie gets played in China. You’ll notice that most blockbuster type movies either have a Chinese actor in it, or they have a scene in China.

China is a huge market. 1.5 billion people. If a company works to appeal to that market to create themselves a profit is that not the very definition of capitalism?

They’ve been doing this a long time now. In addition to censorship, they go out of their way to kiss China’s ass in order to ensure their movie gets played in China. You’ll notice that most blockbuster type movies either have a Chinese actor in it, or they have a scene in China.
But it is odd that Asians seem to be dissed by Progressives in the US at the same time

For example, FDR imprisoned them in the US just for being Asian, and in Hollywood there are no Asian super stars.

Also, in Marxist utopias in Universities all over the country Asians with perfect 4.0 averages are being snubbed in preference to those of a more preferable race.

But since China is taking over the world they will begin to change their tune.

I don't know, it's been how it's been for a very long time. Are you saying capitalism isn't always all it's cracked up to be?
No, I am saying that Hollywood are fucking idiots who will kill themselves and their industry to appease commies...because they too are commies, despite practicing capitalism like a motherfucker.

No, I am saying that Hollywood are fucking idiots who will kill themselves and their industry to appease commies...because they too are commies, despite practicing capitalism like a motherfucker.

Sorry? Appease? Is this not what a business is supposed to do? What of it if they lose 10,000 viewers but gain 100,000? Is this not how capitalism works?

You can't blame "Hollywood."

As the Insurrection has shown, there is no bright future for this country.

Sooner rather than later (probably this January), the kneeling and groveling Dems will be back in power and will implement the policies of that racist "anti-cop movement."

So Hollywood is betting on China becoming the new leading nation of the world (it still has, I believe, a reasonably homogeneous population). I have read that China has some huge movie studios that have already been used by Americans to film movies.

They did the same thing when they redid Red Dawn. Originally the invading force was supposed to be China. Then Hollywood caved, and and changed it to North Korea...

They did the same thing when they redid Red Dawn. Originally the invading force was supposed to be China. Then Hollywood caved, and and changed it to North Korea...

A bigger market. Do you blame them?

Hollywood is not only censoring all films to display conservatives and Christians and Trumpsters as idiots, they are also making sure they don't offend their Marxist comrades in communist China.

For example, one film had a Tibetan Monk in it. So what's the problem you may ask? Having a Tibetan monk gives legitimacy to the nation of Tibet, something communist China refuses to do, so they changed the character.

Meanwhile these buffoons are censoring past classic films like Gone with the Wind, because it has slavery. Ironically, that film awarded the first Oscar to a black actress.
Yes. Hollywood has always sucked. Weinstein is a typical depraved Hollywood unperson. Their personal lives were mostly depraved. Check out Liz Taylor. And during the 1050's ,many were blackballd for being Reds.

Sorry? Appease? Is this not what a business is supposed to do? What of it if they lose 10,000 viewers but gain 100,000? Is this not how capitalism works?
It is how capitalism works. It is survival of the fittest and the idiots lose big. They will gain 100,000, but then be told that they cannot keep any profits because China will own them. Capitalism only works in the long run if the people practicing it are not communists.

It is how capitalism works. It is survival of the fittest and the idiots lose big. They will gain 100,000, but then be told that they cannot keep any profits because China will own them. Capitalism only works in the long run if the people practicing it are not communists.

That might happen. I've noted for a long time that capitalism only cares about the next P&L statement now with little concern for the long term.

After it happens the taxpayers will be called on to bail them out.

China is a huge market. 1.5 billion people. If a company works to appeal to that market to create themselves a profit is that not the very definition of capitalism?
More white people than blacks. So shouldn't Hollywood appeal to that market instead of repeating this
mantra of diversity ad nauseum?
I mean, IF your view is to be followed?

Or are you a hypocrite?

Forum List

Back