Hollywood Libtard Ellen Barkin: American people belong to Obama

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Hollywood Libtard Ellen Barkin: American people belong to Obama | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

On Wednesday, actress Ellen Barkin announced on Twitter that as long as Barack Obama is President, the people of the United States belong to him, Twitchy reported.

The actress made her opinion known in an exchange that started when she announced that she voted for Obama to “protect” all of “his” people.

“Yes I vote Pres Obama…to protect his ppl,ALL his ppl.The poor,the middle class,the jobless…the 1′s that need our help..I vote 4 humanity, (sic)” she tweeted.

“HIS people?? Holy s**t you communists are insane,” user “Linsey” tweeted in response.

“Right now he is the President of our country. He is our leader & we are his people, (sic)” Barkin tweeted.

Conservatives gave Barkin the civics lesson she should have received in grade school, letting her know in no uncertain terms that the American people are not the property of the state, or the president.

“Conservatives know a President doesn’t own the American people but works for them,” tweeted “Nathan Duffy,” in response to a racially-charged tweet Barkin sent.

Looks like Barkin jumped the gun by a couple years.

Who is Ellen Barkin?

A Hollyweird stupid ass that gets paid a lot of money to pretend to not be herself.

Funny how the Dems pull so much support from an industry of people who specialize in pretending something fictional is true.

Hollywood Libtard Ellen Barkin: American people belong to Obama | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

On Wednesday, actress Ellen Barkin announced on Twitter that as long as Barack Obama is President, the people of the United States belong to him, Twitchy reported.

The actress made her opinion known in an exchange that started when she announced that she voted for Obama to “protect” all of “his” people.

“Yes I vote Pres Obama…to protect his ppl,ALL his ppl.The poor,the middle class,the jobless…the 1′s that need our help..I vote 4 humanity, (sic)” she tweeted.

“HIS people?? Holy s**t you communists are insane,” user “Linsey” tweeted in response.

“Right now he is the President of our country. He is our leader & we are his people, (sic)” Barkin tweeted.

Conservatives gave Barkin the civics lesson she should have received in grade school, letting her know in no uncertain terms that the American people are not the property of the state, or the president.

“Conservatives know a President doesn’t own the American people but works for them,” tweeted “Nathan Duffy,” in response to a racially-charged tweet Barkin sent.

Helps explain why she has not made a movie at least that I'm aware of in years.

She was married to a billionaire for a while. Now, she doesn't have to work.

She was married to a billionaire for a while. Now, she doesn't have to work.

Obama supporter married to one of the 1% is that a conflict of interest?

Who is Ellen Barkin?

A Hollyweird stupid ass that gets paid a lot of money to pretend to not be herself.

Funny how the Dems pull so much support from an industry of people who specialize in pretending something fictional is true.

Here's her tweet during the RNC convention wishing death to all. Bitch is a piece of work.

Actress Ellen Barkin on Sunday debased herself by tweeting:

“C’mon #Isaac! Wash every pro-life, anti-education, anti-woman, xenophobic, gay-bashing, racist SOB right into the ocean! #RNC”

Second celeb tweets she hopes hurricane kills every ?SOB? at RNC - New York Manhattan Conservative | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back