Hollywood Still Triggered By Trump

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I haven't watched a TV awards show in maybe 30 years....the whole concept is ridiculous. How can one actor pretend to be somebody else better than another actor, assuming they are both mentally ill enough to try? And that's what they are....emotional children playing make-believe. So I hear last night they spent the entire show calling the President a nazi, nutcase, dangerous, etc and think that's entertainment. I suppose the actresses tried to out-slut each other and the actors lisped and pranced around looking for their next pretend job.....don't know, didn't watch, but nothing changes in Hollywood. Hopefully Trump ignores it and doesn't Tweet anything about it other than to mention their ratings continue to crater. :eusa_naughty:

OoZl3wRq.jpeg

From what I've seen/heard, they sure did put a lot of effort into insulting, mocking and antagonizing Trump, anyone who supports or supported him, and anyone whose mind might be swayed about him or Republicans in 2018 and 2020.

Not sure that's a smart business model, but whatever makes them "feel" good about themselves, I guess. Such is dogmatic ideology.

• Banned
From what I've seen/heard, they sure did put a lot of effort into insulting, mocking and antagonizing Trump, anyone who supports or supported him, and anyone whose mind might be swayed about him or Republicans in 2018 and 2020.

Not sure that's a smart business model, but whatever makes them "feel" good about themselves, I guess. Such is dogmatic ideology.

That's the point...the industry is so self-absorbed they think whatever tailspin they go into, the public will buy it. Meanwhile the movie houses are only half full and millions of Americans are cutting the cord to the cable box. Hollywood used to be old pussy-grabbing Jews who knew how to entertain the public and where to draw the line on seediness...they've all died off.

I didn't even bother watching. Why don't these morons drop the charade and start pass out awards for who can bash a Trump the best?

Wow, does a person who is hated really deserve so much attention? What about those who are loved? Where do they fit in the picture?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back