Holocaust cartoon contest

Ruddy, the ZioNazi, is so intent on demonizing Muslim and Christians of Palestine, he is willing to forgive the Nazis and blame the holocaust on people that hadn't set foot in Europe. The guy is hilarious.

try again monte dear. Roudy CORRECTLY stated that al husseini who was not only a very influential leader amongst muslims living in Palestine---WAY BACK from his very early adulthood------circa 1920. He was, also, from that time, an EAGER participant of violent attacks on jews in Palestine and proudly orchestrated his Islamic
throat slitting party on the children of Hebron-----a very long standing jewish community that resided in Hebron----the very first capital city of Israel. Try facing facts
The Nazi Mufti served in the Ottoman army (allies of Germay in WWI) where he enjoyed participating in the Armenian Holocaust. He then imported this mindset of "slaughtering the unbelievers" to the Holyland and the German Nazis.

AL HUSSEINI was such a good PAL of the Germans that they BEQUEATHED
upon him ---supplies of NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS-----(and the recipe) which
the good mufti then handed over to HIS pal----GAMAL ABDEL NASSER who
has the DISTINCTION of being the only person to USE the stuff since world war I.
The heroic Baathist bastard Gamal------dropped the stuff on women and children
in Yemen----in support of the BAATHIST CAUSE in that beleaguered country

The Mufti and founder of the Palestinian national bowel movement, continuously wrote letters to his beloved Hitler and top Nazi henchmen.

The Mufti and founder of the Palestinian national bowel movement, continuously wrote letters to his beloved Hitler and top Nazi henchmen.

gee-----that's nice------I am TRULY interested in letters written back then-----
hubby left for school way back in the 1950s and his dad wrote letters-----
in some old time script-----called RASHI SCRIPT------and I have no doubt that
they were done in really old quaint STYLE OF EXPRESSION including
ELABORATE SALUTATIONS-----and who knows what sort of benedictions
on closing--------he seems to have lost them. I wonder how ABU SHIT MUFTI
expressed his feelings towards ADOLF----- eg---IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT
AND TERRIFIC BIG SHOT IN THE SKY AND HIS SIDE KICK MO.....AND THE
MANURE OF BURAQ....... TO THE GREAT AND TERRIFIC ABU ARYAN UNIVERSE.....ETC ETC.

You can either argue with me or call me stupid names.

I can do what I want as long as it is within the rules and the laws of my country
You can even shit your pants when you face my arguments but you can´t force me to argue with you dumbass.

true-----you can fart out stupidity and ignore logic
What is logic according to irosie?

Logic is best exemplified on this board by my posts and overwhelmingly
violated by yours, Capt. Blei
So you greatly fail to define logic, proving you are a puppet of zion always posting in favor of zion and when there is currently nothing to be posted about hailing zion, your are simply absent. That´s the logic of irosie, unilateral full time scribbler of zion with no hasbara salary as she is just too bad..

What should Israel do when Hamas cowards hide behind women and children and shoot missiles at its cities? Send thank you notes and ask them to do it again?
Looks like it does not prevent Hamas from sending more missiles but only kills civilians. So what Israel is doing, is obviously not solving the problem. According to you guys, the IDF is almighty: Why don´t they go in and eliminate the threat once and for all?

Because Nazi morons like you whinge and whine every time Israel starts winning any skirmish and start making false racist claims of war crimes and breaches of international law. While it looks like the Palestinians have the upper hand you stay silent, when the IDF are told to clean house you complain long and loud. Any other nation would have been given UN approval for a final battle to end the violence once and for all.

I can do what I want as long as it is within the rules and the laws of my country
You can even shit your pants when you face my arguments but you can´t force me to argue with you dumbass.

I have not done that since I was a toddler, so I don't see why I should do it now, is this your reaction when you are shown to be losing the argumants ?

Oh. Go in so there will be more whining and moaning from the Arab Muslim community? Every time Israel "goes in" they starting whining even before the first bullets are shot.

They're still whining about the last Gaza operation.
That´s your argument? Because they start whining?
They already got the job done, moron. Why do you think the rockets from Lebanon and Gaza have virtually stopped.
They can launch at any time. I am sure Hezbollah can rain a whole fucking bunch of missiles but they aren´t like Hamas. And I think, that there is currently no direct confrontation so Hamas does not waste missiles.

I am sure they can, but at what cost to them. The IDF would just rain thousands more on hezbollocks safe houses in reply.
It think, Hezbollah plans to use their missiles as rocket artillery in case the IDF attacks, dumbass.

So now you have went from hezbollocks wiping out Israel to hezbollocks returning fire. Why the sudden about face, have you realised that you are spouting a load of bolloxs

no----I do not remember Netanyahu saying that adolf hitler's program of genocide was created by "the Palestinians" At the time the islamo Nazi leader was in power-----the only people called "Palestinians" were jews living in Palestine
must not read the news then
Netanyahu blames a Palestinian for the Holocaust. What does the evidence say?
read it, the evidence says the Mufti insisted Hitler murder the Jews in Europe as opposed to let them escape with their lives to the holy land. The "Final Solution" was implemented because of the Palestinian Nazi Mufti.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com
that you are a revisionist surprises nobody

That you cant read surprises even less people. So you are saying that the Mufti is the only Palestinian now. He planted the thought of the final solution in Hitlers mind
no serious historian believes this.
netanyahu pushed the revisionist 'theory' as a way to use the holocaust as a shield against criticism for his poor treatment of palestinians.

You mean returning fire when they unleashed illegal weapons on Israel instead of just dropping down dead................ that poor treatment of Palestinians

By the way the historians already know this to be true as they have wrote about it and have accepted it as factual. What they haven't accepted is your version of history, and they are not very likely to in the next millennia or so

Last edited:

true-----you can fart out stupidity and ignore logic
What is logic according to irosie?

Logic is best exemplified on this board by my posts and overwhelmingly
violated by yours, Capt. Blei
So you greatly fail to define logic, proving you are a puppet of zion always posting in favor of zion and when there is currently nothing to be posted about hailing zion, your are simply absent. That´s the logic of irosie, unilateral full time scribbler of zion with no hasbara salary as she is just too bad..

And the moron lets slip the links to islamonazi terrorism when he uses hasbara as a hammer to crack a nut

the holocaust was very real - as is its invocation to justify current evils

the holocaust was very real-----but I do not know about "its invocation to justify
current evils"---<<< in fact----the statement does not make sense
so you don't remember netanyahu trying to pin the holocaust on palestinians to justify israel's treatment of them?

Nor do you as it never happened. but nice t at deflection
According to the official transcript, Netanyahu said the mufti “flew to Berlin. Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, ‘If you expel them, they’ll all come [to British Palestine].’ ‘So what should I do with them?’ [Hitler] asked. [Husseini] said, ‘Burn them.’”
Netanyahu blames a Palestinian for the Holocaust. What does the evidence say?

So what does it say then ? Does it say that hitler ignored the mufti and kept sending the Jews to Palestine ?

Looks like it does not prevent Hamas from sending more missiles but only kills civilians. So what Israel is doing, is obviously not solving the problem. According to you guys, the IDF is almighty: Why don´t they go in and eliminate the threat once and for all?

Because Nazi morons like you whinge and whine every time Israel starts winning any skirmish and start making false racist claims of war crimes and breaches of international law. While it looks like the Palestinians have the upper hand you stay silent, when the IDF are told to clean house you complain long and loud. Any other nation would have been given UN approval for a final battle to end the violence once and for all.

I have not done that since I was a toddler, so I don't see why I should do it now, is this your reaction when you are shown to be losing the argumants ?
I am losing? Really? We even argued? No, just just called me Nazi. This isn´t arguing and it has nothing to do with arguments.

Ruddy, the ZioNazi, is so intent on demonizing Muslim and Christians of Palestine, he is willing to forgive the Nazis and blame the holocaust on people that hadn't set foot in Europe. The guy is hilarious.

Problem is the mufti lived in a Schloss in Germany which I believe is in Europe. Ant comment on your stupidity ?

That´s your argument? Because they start whining?
They already got the job done, moron. Why do you think the rockets from Lebanon and Gaza have virtually stopped.
They can launch at any time. I am sure Hezbollah can rain a whole fucking bunch of missiles but they aren´t like Hamas. And I think, that there is currently no direct confrontation so Hamas does not waste missiles.

I am sure they can, but at what cost to them. The IDF would just rain thousands more on hezbollocks safe houses in reply.
It think, Hezbollah plans to use their missiles as rocket artillery in case the IDF attacks, dumbass.

So now you have went from hezbollocks wiping out Israel to hezbollocks returning fire. Why the sudden about face, have you realised that you are spouting a load of bolloxs
So I "went from hezbollocks wiping out Israel to hezbollocks returning fire"? Interesting. Can you point me there so I can remember?

He said the purpose of the Tehran event was not to deny the Holocaust but rather to criticize alleged Western double standards regarding free expression - and particularly as a response to depictions of the Prophet Muhammad by the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo and others. The exhibit featured some 150 works from 50 countries, with many portraying Israel as using the Holocaust to distract from the suffering of the Palestinians. Others depicted Palestinian prisoners standing behind concentration camp-style barbed wire fences, Netanyahu likened to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler and a Jerusalem mosque behind a gate bearing the motto "Arbeit Macht Frei" that appeared at the entrance to the Auschwitz death camp.

The contest was organized by non-governmental bodies with strong support from Iran's hard-liners. A previous contest in 2006 got a boost from then-President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a hard-liner who referred to the Holocaust as a "myth" and repeatedly predicted Israel's demise.

Iran's Holocaust-mocking cartoon contest enrages Israel

Don't you think that if Pakistan put on a cartoon contest mocking Indians, the Indians would be enraged too?

Pakistan does far worse than drawing cartoons. But that is a different issue.

that is a matter of BIASED opinion. The very first person I knew well from India---was a surgeon from New Dehli. His take on indian hindus was "SOMEDAY WE'LL DRINK THEIR BLOOD"------he was not Pakistani-----he was from New Dehli. He must had some reason for his opinion of HINDU INDIA ------Kashmir
seemed to bother him ------as well as mass murders committed upon muslims
by hindus
He insisted that hindu Indians are depraved murderers

It will be in the interest of Israel and world Jewry to understand that Pakistani nuclear weapons are no less dangerous than what Iran may one day have. The reasons are many. Thousands of mosques in Pakistan preach the annihilation of Israel through jihad every Friday. Pakistani kids are to this day taught all kinds of nonsense about Jews; Hitler is not projected as a villain of history in Pakistan school books. Right-wing Pakistan defense analysts like Zaid Hamid, who reflects the thinking of the infamous spy service Inter Services Intelligence, openly call for threatening and beating Israel militarily. Pakistan media echoes the state's propaganda to project Jews as bad and Israel as evil, for no rhyme or reason.

Why Israel should be concerned over Pakistan nukes - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

And Israel's ally in that part of the world has already warned Pakistan that it faces their nuclear weapons if it fires just one missile at Israel. So there is nothing to fear from Pakistan while India is on full alert

I am losing? Really? We even argued? No, just just called me Nazi. This isn´t arguing and it has nothing to do with arguments.

Spout Nazi dogma and it makes you a Nazi, do you understand this simple concept. Not all Nazi's are aware they are followers of the ideology until it is pointed out to them

So I "went from hezbollocks wiping out Israel to hezbollocks returning fire"? Interesting. Can you point me there so I can remember?

Why not go back and read your own posts and see were it is written

Spout Nazi dogma and it makes you a Nazi, do you understand this simple concept. Not all Nazi's are aware they are followers of the ideology until it is pointed out to them
Maybe, Nazi is just your favorite term. Calling somebody a Nazi makes arguing unnecessary.

Why not go back and read your own posts and see were it is written
Yeah, I did a search, I even hired a whole bunch of Nazis to find that posts for me. But no results so far. Google owes me big time, I am going to ask them for a big search campaign to find that mystic posts.

LOL Never seen someone who has a fetish for worshipping genocidal Arab dictators.

Maybe, Nazi is just your favorite term. Calling somebody a Nazi makes arguing unnecessary.

I only call Nazi's Nazi's when I see them, and you sir are a nazi

I only call Nazi's Nazi's when I see them, and you sir are a nazi
Quit your nonsense. You are too busy calling others Nazis to realize it is you.

Forum List

Back