Holt gets tired of waiting on Trump to shake his hand

Well look Odious, Holt isn't pure blood Aryan. Therefore everyone knows what you think of him.

Another stupid comment from you, that man was helping Hillary.
How was he helping her? Please be very specific.

There's like a 1,000 post thread read it, you'll read about how he was helping Hillary.
I'm asking you. Can you name a couple of ways in which Holt was helping her? Please be very specific.

I'm sorry you're a known Troll, I refer you to the 1,000 post thread, you'll get many examples there.

:eusa_doh: Of course ---- a "1000 post thread" with no title and no link.

I refer you to "the 10,000 post thread" that says the opposite. :funnyface:

Well look Odious, Holt isn't pure blood Aryan. Therefore everyone knows what you think of him.

He asked Trump about his Iraq war statement but didn't ask Hillary about her Iraq war vote. He didn't ask Hillary about her email scandal. That is just two.

The Donald mentioned the emails and Hillary's people and that Lester Holt attempted to shut him up, also to show he wasn't shilling for Hillary he should have asked her about the Clinton Foundation and got her to explain about the Benghazi situation.

Donald's gonna have to grow up and be a big boy now.

There's like a 1,000 post thread read it, you'll read about how he was helping Hillary.
I'm asking you. Can you name a couple of ways in which Holt was helping her? Please be very specific.

I'm sorry you're a known Troll, I refer you to the 1,000 post thread, you'll get many examples there.

:eusa_doh: Of course ---- a "1000 post thread" with no title and no link.

I refer you to "the 10,000 post thread" that says the opposite. :funnyface:

Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Forum List

Back