HOLY CRAP! Mobile Al. coldest temps EVER!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
How stoopid do the AGW religious bozo's look now???:desk:

Record-breaking weather Mobile hits 17 degrees beating 1886 temperature of 18 AL.com

Now.....think about the Alabama farmer coming out this morning to field his maple nut crunch. Dollar to ten billion stale donuts he's NOT saying, "Hey.....this global warming stuff.......better start building my emergency ark tonight!!!"

Lets face it.....the only people in America who are talking about warming from climate change this week are the phonies in the dedicated climate change science lab.....and of course, we all know what they'll find!!:deal:

How stoopid do the AGW religious bozo's look now???:desk:

Record-breaking weather Mobile hits 17 degrees beating 1886 temperature of 18 AL.com

Now.....think about the Alabama farmer coming out this morning to field his maple nut crunch. Dollar to ten billion stale donuts he's NOT saying, "Hey.....this global warming stuff.......better start building my emergency ark tonight!!!"

Lets face it.....the only people in America who are talking about warming from climate change this week are the phonies in the dedicated climate change science lab.....and of course, we all know what they'll find!!:deal:
I know there isn't any experiment!!! you know the thing that scientist do!! Who are these phonies anyway?

Forum List

Back