Holy Crap, Trump Goes There: "Suicide Of Clinton's Council Vince Foster, Very Fishy!"

Why don't you tell me what is compelling? It's not like we haven't heard all this before. So, you're convinced, specifically why? And please, not that I have to tell you but stick to established facts.

OK, I'll go slow. When you shoot yourself with two different handguns in order to commit suicide--because that's so common, it's logical that both pistols would remain at the scene. But only the .38 was found with the body. The .22 wasn't.

Dur, dur, duh, dur. I get your conspiracy. Now, prove it without using made up right wing drivel. It's not that hard.

Trump is on the verge of a mental meltdown.
I beg to differ. Trump is having a ball. He said the other day he hadn't begun to start on Hillary. Hillary is the one who will go bugfuck, have a stroke or eat a bottle of sleeping pills.
3538qol.jpg

As far as I know, Laura Bush is the only first lady who ever actually killed someone.

rdean,

No need to go down there with them...

Let Trump mention it a few more time, let run up the ante... Watch someone then say to Trump that he should their dead husband or relative to win votes and that he is a disgusting human being to do so...

Hillary might not need to campaign if he continues with these mistakes...

As far as I know, Laura Bush is the only first lady who ever actually killed someone.

rdean,

No need to go down there with them...

Let Trump mention it a few more time, let run up the ante... Watch someone then say to Trump that he should their dead husband or relative to win votes and that he is a disgusting human being to do so...

Hillary might not need to campaign if he continues with these mistakes...

I have to agree, she was young, shit happens, it was an accident.

Dur, dur, duh, dur. I get your conspiracy. Now, prove it without using made up right wing drivel. It's not that hard.

"Dur, dur, duh, dur."

How articulate and intelligent. I see how you can be a Hillary supporter. You ad so much to the discussion.

So where's the 2nd pistol? Tell us that. Stop with the left wing drivel. Tell us where the 2nd pistol went. It's not that hard.

"Dur, dur, duh, dur."

How articulate and intelligent. I see how you can be a Hillary supporter. You ad so much to the discussion.

So where's the 2nd pistol? Tell us that. Stop with the left wing drivel. Tell us where the 2nd pistol went. It's not that hard.

It was the best way I could articulate your argument which is still lacking fact.

Put up or shut up. Where is the proof?

You still haven't had time to read the article, read the linked documents and watch the 20+ minute C-SPAN video.

You're really wallowing in stupid tonight.
I read it. The title is a lie. Everything in that article is speculation. There is no documented evidence of a second weapon. It is all based on an EMT saying he remembers he saw a small wound on Foster's neck that might have been a small caliber wound. The documentation is single entry in a note made by an investigater.

Put up or shut up. Where is the proof?

You still haven't had time to read the article, read the linked documents and watch the 20+ minute C-SPAN video.

You're really wallowing in stupid tonight.
I read it. The title is a lie. Everything in that article is speculation. There is no documented evidence of a second weapon. It is all based on an EMT saying he remembers he saw a small wound on Foster's neck that might have been a small caliber wound. The documentation is single entry in a note made by an investigater.

Yeah but birther central backs up the 2 gun theory so...you know...

"Dur, dur, duh, dur."

There is no evidence of a second pistol. All of that conspiracy is based on what a single first responder interpreted as a possible second wound on Foster's neck. If there was such a wound, it could have just as likely been caused by a bullet fragment or piece of bone exiting the neck.

Well at least you read it and formed an opinion. I respect that. That's far better than "Dur, dur, duh, dur."

I found the resignation letter telling. That someone would give up their job over so many points of conflicting evidence. The different quality of photos used and not used I find disturbing.

You know beyond the shadow of a doubt the "title is a lie". You know beyond a shadow of a doubt "everything in that article is speculation". Everything? A wound but yet no weapon? OK. That's your OPINION.

I remember when this happened and how everyone who knew VF stated up and down he was not the type of guy who would kill himself. It was all over the TV and radio at the time.

"Dur, dur, duh, dur."

There is no evidence of a second pistol. All of that conspiracy is based on what a single first responder interpreted as a possible second wound on Foster's neck. If there was such a wound, it could have just as likely been caused by a bullet fragment or piece of bone exiting the neck.
Wrong trajectory.

"Dur, dur, duh, dur."

Wrong trajectory.

Details would be good. From a source not known for idiotic conspiracy theories of course.

Vince foster killed himself...
He was found in a park, no grass stains on his clothes, no powder/residue on his hands, he was tight handed but the gun was found approx 4 - 5 feet away from the body - to his left....afterwards Hillary's aide crossed a police-taped doorway to retrieve files from Foster's office. Hillary denied gaving anything to do with the missing files; however, they were found fays later in the living quarters in the WH with her fingerprints all over the box and files...

Nothing to see here...move along...

There is a perfectly good explanation for all of that, and I am sure somebody with a much better imagination than me will here will provide it.

Well at least you read it and formed an opinion. I respect that. That's far better than "Dur, dur, duh, dur."

I found the resignation letter telling. That someone would give up their job over several points of conflicting evidence. The different quality of photos used and not used I find disturbing.

You know beyond the shadow of a doubt the "title is a lie". You know beyond a shadow of a doubt "everything in that article is speculation". Everything? A wound but yet no weapon? OK. That's your OPINION.

I remember when this happened and how everyone who knew VF stated up and down he was not the type of guy who would kill himself. It was all over the TV and radio at the time.
I called the title a lie because there was no actual documented evidence presented in the article to prove the conclusion being made. I called the story speculation because it was presented as speculation. There may be factual data contained in the article, but once speculation is included in an essay or article the entire work is tainted and classified as speculative when the conclusion to the work is based on any of the speculation. It is the difference between a subjective work and an objective work. Subjective works have speculation and opinions. Objective works do not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back