Holy crap, Trump is going to win

Now now. Let's try all their ideas including ending social security for people under a certain age and definitely people on welfare need drug testing and abortion needs to be outlawed. Trump flat out told us he would appoint pro life judges and we voted for him.

For the people who didn't understand what you were voting for, too fucking bad.

I don't give a fuck about policy.

I care about willfully handing over power to a unhinged vindictive megalomaniac.

If that is true, you might want to shut the fuck up.

Sorry dude, he has never held political office. Hard to project him as a dictator.

I have studied populist and fascist dictatorships.

Everyone is already aware of all his eery similarities to Hitler and Mussolini. There are a lot more dictators than those two that he is taking ques from.

You called him a slimeball, which he probably is, but you showed your colors by ignoring the obvious slime dripping off the bulldyke.

I am not going to equivocate the two. Hillary Clinton would of been the subject of criticism were she not a lesser threat.

So, will they find Comey's dead body in a park tomorrow morning?

Sorry dude, he has never held political office. Hard to project him as a dictator.

I have studied populist and fascist dictatorships.

Everyone is already aware of all his eery similarities to Hitler and Mussolini. There are a lot more dictators than those two that he is taking ques from.

You called him a slimeball, which he probably is, but you showed your colors by ignoring the obvious slime dripping off the bulldyke.

I am not going to equivocate the two. Hillary Clinton would of been the subject of criticism were she not a lesser threat.

Godwin's Law says: You lose.

Now now. Let's try all their ideas including ending social security for people under a certain age and definitely people on welfare need drug testing and abortion needs to be outlawed. Trump flat out told us he would appoint pro life judges and we voted for him.

I care about willfully handing over power to a unhinged vindictive megalomaniac.
Lets not worry about that right now, its not over yet,. Trump could still win and your fears would be for no reason.

If Trump wins and it looks like he will, it will be a huge repudiation of democrats, of all the money they spent. Democrats sucked up fortunes for this. George Soros alone spent millions. And democrats lost it all. They lost the house, senate, everything.

I am reminded of that leftist article about wanting republicans utterly destroyed. To be a squashed cockaroach on the bottom of a shoe. Remember that article?

It looks like it's happening to democrats.

The people have spoken. You don't get to decide who leads us we have this whole thing called elections.

I think people know full well what a horrible person trump can be. I think watching him fire people for ten years brainwashed the masses into seeing him as a leader. Omg I never thought this would happen. I haven't watched in 2 bours

If Trump wins and it looks like he will, it will be a huge repudiation of democrats, of all the money they spent. Democrats sucked up fortunes for this. George Soros alone spent millions. And democrats lost it all. They lost the house, senate, everything.

I am reminded of that leftist article about wanting republicans utterly destroyed. To be a squashed cockaroach on the bottom of a shoe. Remember that article?

It looks like it's happening to democrats.
True. I guess all the 20somethings and 30 somethings feel like they are Republicans. Let's see if Republican policies produce a middle class. I hope it does. I of course disagreed on how we should lead but I lost so I guess it's back to the days of bush delay and hastert.

Only now it's Christie pence Rudy Roger ailes newt gingrich.

Holy shit mother fucker! No no!!! Omg

I didn't expect this to be honest. The destruction of west has been called off!!

I knew we could do better than a banana-republic.

This is the ultimate battle for who will go down as the worst canidate ever nominated, and it looks like now, early as it is, that the bulldyke may win the title.

I agree with every word you said ...

The only thing that's more fun about Trump winning is the Democrats losing it. There have been 14 suicides so far in the Democrat convention ...

Unfortunately the fun will last only until we realize that Trump is President ...

I didn't expect this to be honest. The destruction of west has been called off!!

I knew we could do better than a banana-republic.
I'm ready to hear the plan moving forward

Maybe now my Democrat friends will reconsider their dedication to unlimited, majority-rule government.
What do you mean? We lost fair and square. The people have spoken. What do you have a problem with?

Forum List

Back