Holy crap, Trump is going to win

Maybe she shouldn't have phoned this one in.
Maybe the Dumbocrats shouldn't have rigged their primary for one of the most universally hated people in America.

Turns out cheating, scamming and running a campaign based on buying and scamming some more is not that enticing. It restores my faith in humanity that people called her and the media's BS.

Maybe the Dumbocrats shouldn't have rigged their primary for one of the most universally hated people in America.

Turns out cheating, scamming and running a campaign based on buying and scamming some more is not that enticing. It restores my faith in humanity that people called her and the media's BS.
Omg Hillary's going to jail

Maybe now my Democrat friends will reconsider their dedication to unlimited, majority-rule government.

Seriously, what is that supposed to mean?

We have a representative government, in case you missed it.

And "unlimited" is your weird, weird fantasy.

No, it's not. There has been persistent push to expand government power into more and more areas of our lives. When will you learn?

Nah. Trump would have beat Bernie Webb O'Malley and that other guy

Nope. Bernie would have cleaned his clock. MOST of the Bernie supporters, as I was, have voted for trump in my area. We were disgusted by the bullshit that the DNC pulled at our convention in Las Vegas. Payback is a bitch.

Is it really necessary for you to weep like this even after you win? Fascinating, how winning makes you look like an even bigger loser.

I don't see any weeping save from you. I see you doing some pretty serious whining from you. Why don't you go get a drink and have a good cry and get it out of your system...

There's little cause for surprise that Trump wins the election. The largest quantity of U.S. voters are non college educated folks for whom appeals to reason lose to appeals to emotion. Knowing that is why I have been saying that I think Trump will win even though I don't want him to win. That is also why I began making preparations to move out of the U.S.; it was pretty certain in my mind that Trump would win.

Trump is a master marketer of luxury goods and services, something that depends entirely on successful appeals to emotion. Pretty much everything about Trump and his message has nothing to do with germane facts and reasoning and everything to do with making people feel a certain way. Trump, as is the case with all luxury goods marketers, is all about making people feel good and leaving their powers of logical reasoning at the doorstep.

Last edited:
Maybe now my Democrat friends will reconsider their dedication to unlimited, majority-rule government.

Seriously, what is that supposed to mean?

We have a representative government, in case you missed it.

And "unlimited" is your weird, weird fantasy.

In any case, it will be interesting to see the reaction when Trump tries to gut the programs that his followers are the main beneficiaries of. Propaganda is going to hit the wall of reality.
So
Now now. Let's try all their ideas including ending social security for people under a certain age and definitely people on welfare need drug testing and abortion needs to be outlawed. Trump flat out told us he would appoint pro life judges and we voted for him.

For the people who didn't understand what you were voting for, too fucking bad.

I don't give a fuck about policy.

I care about willfully handing over power to a unhinged vindictive megalomaniac.
Quit your damn crying. The drama queens are out in force.

Funny how an anarchist loves the totalitarian government party, huh?

Predictable.

Nah. Trump would have beat Bernie Webb O'Malley and that other guy
I disagree. I think O'Malley would have beaten Trump. I'm a die-hard constitutional conservative and I can honestly say that I would have voted for O'Malley over Trump.

Is it really necessary for you to weep like this even after you win? Fascinating, how winning makes you look like an even bigger loser.
Sweetie....nobody wins tonight. Donald Trump is a tool and he will destroy what little is left of the U.S. Constitution.

:puke3:

Eck, he is such a slimeball.

I said it a million times, but populist cults of personalities like Donald Trump lead to dictatorships. I am calling it now.

Obama was a dictator. He will be nothing like Obama, he loves to argue.

Sweetie....nobody wins tonight. Donald Trump is a tool and he will destroy what little is left of the U.S. Constitution.

The tool that would that has lost.

I'm not too excited about it. Oh, I'm happy to see Clinton lose but I would have been just as happy to see Trump go down. Plus I did have to find the channel for MSNBC a few hours ago to watch their reaction. I do wish him luck.

And there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth and tearing of clothes. C'mon.... I'm talking about Bill Clinton.

There's little cause for surprise that Trump wins the election. The largest quantity of U.S. voters are non college educated folks for whom appeals to reason lose to appeals to emotion.
That's hilarious considering that liberalism is 100% emotion, while conservatism is 100% logic and reason. You're proving that right now with you're irrational and emotional whining that your corrupt criminal lost the election.

Forum List

Back