Holy crap, Trump is going to win

Now now. Let's try all their ideas including ending social security for people under a certain age and definitely people on welfare need drug testing and abortion needs to be outlawed. Trump flat out told us he would appoint pro life judges and we voted for him.

For the people who didn't understand what you were voting for, too fucking bad.

I don't give a fuck about policy.

I care about willfully handing over power to a unhinged vindictive megalomaniac.

Repeat after me: "congratulations President Trump."

He's an anarchist who's losing it because the totalitarian leftist lost. What doesn't add up in that???

He's an anarchist of convenience. He's really a leftist who poses an an anarchist when there's no danger that his policies will be enacted.

MSNBC predicted Hillary with 322 electoral votes this morning WTF happened? :ack-1: /sarcasm
womanlaugh-07-1452168813.jpg

Well, technically, it's not over yet.
However, if he wins, all those (including the celebrities) who claimed they would leave the country if he left, you might want to pack your bags and think about what country you would like to live in. Remember this though, the U.S. is the only nation that has in its Constitution, the freedom of speech. As liberal as Canada is, you still don't have the freedom to say anything you like there.
Also, remember this, the U.S. has built into it, various checks and balances. Not a lot will change. The president doesn't make the laws, the legislature does. The president also doesn't hold the purse-strings, our legislature does. A president approves or vetoes bills brought before him/her and drafts Executive Orders and that's about it.

I'm ready to hear the plan moving forward

Maybe now my Democrat friends will reconsider their dedication to unlimited, majority-rule government.
What do you mean? We lost fair and square. The people have spoken. What do you have a problem with?

I most certainly do. Trump is a fucking fascist. I don't want him to have the kind of power that Democrats want to give our government.
I am not sure if he really is. I am not even sure what he is. Almost everything he has said on the campaign trail is, IMHO, nothing more than showmanship and bullshit.
Exactly right. But he said exactly what he had to say to mobilize the non college blue collar workers who have now put Trump into power.

Should be interesting to see what happens during the next 2 years during this GOP honeymoon.

I am curious to see if Trump will try to get Paul Ryan kicked out of the House leadership ?!

The big winner is the SCOTUS and Chief Justice John Roberts. He will soon have 2 new strict constructionist new Justices with a new 6 to 3 majority.

Fvck justice Ginsberg -- not that anyone would want to -- but she can now quit anytime and rot in her grave.

One can hope we will get originalistss but we might have to push him on that

Maybe now my Democrat friends will reconsider their dedication to unlimited, majority-rule government.
What do you mean? We lost fair and square. The people have spoken. What do you have a problem with?

I most certainly do. Trump is a fucking fascist. I don't want him to have the kind of power that Democrats want to give our government.
I am not sure if he really is. I am not even sure what he is. Almost everything he has said on the campaign trail is, IMHO, nothing more than showmanship and bullshit.

Yeah. It's hard to say. Best case scenario, he sits around in the oval office getting blow jobs and delegates to the same-old DC insiders that usually run things.
Naw.

Best case scenario is that he drops 90 percent of the rhetoric and actually runs the country efficiently and manages to make those deals that bridges the divide - something that is sorely needed in Washington.

The real challenge here is the SCOTUS though. I have no idea where that is going to go. More than anything that he may or may not do, that is by FAR the most important and it could be good or an utter disaster.

I just which I had some inkling of which one it is going to be...

Exactly right. But he said exactly what he had to say to mobilize the non college blue collar workers who have now put Trump into power.

Should be interesting to see what happens during the next 2 years during this GOP honeymoon.

I am curious to see if Trump will try to get Paul Ryan kicked out of the House leadership ?!

The big winner is the SCOTUS and Chief Justice John Roberts. He will soon have 2 new strict constructionist new Justices with a new 6 to 3 majority.

Fvck justice Ginsberg -- not that anyone would want to -- but she can now quit anytime and rot in her grave.
IF he sends up constitutionalist judges. I hope he does but I am not so sure.

Yup and I watched the whole think. He was stuck on 259 for quite a while while they counted the votes in PA, MI, MN, Alaska and Arizona. PA was finally called and that put him over the top.

Talk about a miracle.

However, if he wins, all those (including the celebrities) who claimed they would leave the country if he left, you might want to pack your bags and think about what country you would like to live in. Remember this though, the U.S. is the only nation that has in its Constitution, the freedom of speech. As liberal as Canada is, you still don't have the freedom to say anything you like there.
Also, remember this, the U.S. has built into it, various checks and balances. Not a lot will change. The president doesn't make the laws, the legislature does. The president also doesn't hold the purse-strings, our legislature does. A president approves or vetoes bills brought before him/her and drafts Executive Orders and that's about it.

Since they voted for a criminal, some 3rd world country would do them well... learn the consequences of your actions the hard way.

Now now. Let's try all their ideas including ending social security for people under a certain age and definitely people on welfare need drug testing and abortion needs to be outlawed. Trump flat out told us he would appoint pro life judges and we voted for him.

I care about willfully handing over power to a unhinged vindictive megalomaniac.
The people have spoken. You don't get to decide who leads us we have this whole thing called elections.

I think people know full well what a horrible person trump can be. I think watching him fire people for ten years brainwashed the masses into seeing him as a leader. Omg I never thought this would happen. I haven't watched in 2 bours

Pay attention over the next four years to how NONE of the panic mongering of the left comes to pass.

They have been lying to you. Forever.

If Trump wins and it looks like he will, it will be a huge repudiation of democrats, of all the money they spent. Democrats sucked up fortunes for this. George Soros alone spent millions. And democrats lost it all. They lost the house, senate, everything.

I am reminded of that leftist article about wanting republicans utterly destroyed. To be a squashed cockaroach on the bottom of a shoe. Remember that article?

It looks like it's happening to democrats.
True. I guess all the 20somethings and 30 somethings feel like they are Republicans. Let's see if Republican policies produce a middle class. I hope it does. I of course disagreed on how we should lead but I lost so I guess it's back to the days of bush delay and hastert.

Only now it's Christie pence Rudy Roger ailes newt gingrich.

Holy shit mother fucker! No no!!! Omg

You remember the vicious fighting in the Republican primary?

This is a big change for the GOP too.

You know what would have tremendous impact in this context?

Life Long Dems calling Congress and demanding constructive action of THEIR representatives.

I didn't expect this to be honest. The destruction of west has been called off!!

I knew we could do better than a banana-republic.

I heard him say in his acceptance speech, "this is really important to me". Sounded sincere

If Trump wins and it looks like he will, it will be a huge repudiation of democrats, of all the money they spent. Democrats sucked up fortunes for this. George Soros alone spent millions. And democrats lost it all. They lost the house, senate, everything.

I am reminded of that leftist article about wanting republicans utterly destroyed. To be a squashed cockaroach on the bottom of a shoe. Remember that article?

It looks like it's happening to democrats.
True. I guess all the 20somethings and 30 somethings feel like they are Republicans. Let's see if Republican policies produce a middle class. I hope it does. I of course disagreed on how we should lead but I lost so I guess it's back to the days of bush delay and hastert.

Only now it's Christie pence Rudy Roger ailes newt gingrich.

Holy shit mother fucker! No no!!! Omg

You remember the vicious fighting in the Republican primary?

This is a big change for the GOP too.

You know what would have tremendous impact in this context?

Life Long Dems calling Congress and demanding constructive action of THEIR representatives.
Im in

The people have spoken. You don't get to decide who leads us we have this whole thing called elections.

I think people know full well what a horrible person trump can be. I think watching him fire people for ten years brainwashed the masses into seeing him as a leader. Omg I never thought this would happen. I haven't watched in 2 bours

Pay attention over the next four years to how NONE of the panic mongering of the left comes to pass.

They have been lying to you. Forever.
We will see. I hoped bush wouldn't be a nightmare and he was

Yup and I watched the whole think. He was stuck on 259 for quite a while while they counted the votes in PA, MI, MN, Alaska and Arizona. PA was finally called and that put him over the top.

Talk about a miracle.

I went to bed at 2:30. Michigan, PA, the one district in Maine and Arizona were already leaning pretty heavily.

I was kind of rooting for Trump to win Arizona, Alaska and the last Maine district while Hillary won Minnesota, Michigan and Pennsylvania. That would have been a 269-269 tie. When Trump won in the House, it'd have been a bigger meltdown then we're getting now.

It's unreal they thought they could nominate someone that massively corrupt and win

Since they voted for a criminal, some 3rd world country would do them well... learn the consequences of your actions the hard way.

That is the bottom line. Someone as corrupt as Hillary was a stunningly ignorant choice. The left just convinced themselves it didn't matter. It did

Forum List

Back