Holy crap, Trump is going to win

There's little cause for surprise that Trump wins the election. The largest quantity of U.S. voters are non college educated folks for whom appeals to reason lose to appeals to emotion. Knowing that is why I have been saying that I think Trump will win even though I don't want him to win. That is also why I began making preparations to move out of the U.S.; it was pretty certain in my mind that Trump would win.

Trump is a master marketer of luxury goods and services, something that depends entirely on successful appeals to emotion. Pretty much everything about Trump and his message has nothing to do with germane facts and reasoning and everything to do with making people feel a certain way. Trump, as is the case with all luxury goods marketers, is all about making people feel good and leaving their powers of logical reasoning at the doorstep.

Except he is winning with educated men as well as uneducated ones. Clearly the polling data was absolute bullshit this cycle. It brings me to question the objectivity of these people. There is no reason that they were this far off.

I didn't expect this to be honest. The destruction of west has been called off!!

I knew we could do better than a banana-republic.
I'm ready to hear the plan moving forward

Maybe now my Democrat friends will reconsider their dedication to unlimited, majority-rule government.
What do you mean? We lost fair and square. The people have spoken. What do you have a problem with?

I most certainly do. Trump is a fucking fascist. I don't want him to have the kind of power that Democrats want to give our government.
I am not sure if he really is. I am not even sure what he is. Almost everything he has said on the campaign trail is, IMHO, nothing more than showmanship and bullshit.

I didn't expect this to be honest. The destruction of west has been called off!!

Maybe now my Democrat friends will reconsider their dedication to unlimited, majority-rule government.
What do you mean? We lost fair and square. The people have spoken. What do you have a problem with?

I most certainly do. Trump is a fucking fascist. I don't want him to have the kind of power that Democrats want to give our government.
I am not sure if he really is. I am not even sure what he is. Almost everything he has said on the campaign trail is, IMHO, nothing more than showmanship and bullshit.

Yeah. It's hard to say. Best case scenario, he sits around in the oval office getting blow jobs and delegates to the same-old DC insiders that usually run things.

Let's see Republicans deal with the debt, Isis, illegal immigration and stagnant wages

Debt - decrease it

Isis - stop giving them weapons and attack them

Illegal Immigration - stop it

Stagnant wages - stop over regulating the market

Trump just won PA.

He is looking to win AZ and Mich as well.

The GOP just took over the Federal Government including The White House, the Senate, the House Of Reps, and they have saved the SCOTUS from Communism.

Now now. Let's try all their ideas including ending social security for people under a certain age and definitely people on welfare need drug testing and abortion needs to be outlawed. Trump flat out told us he would appoint pro life judges and we voted for him.

For the people who didn't understand what you were voting for, too fucking bad.

I don't give a fuck about policy.

I care about willfully handing over power to a unhinged vindictive megalomaniac.

Repeat after me: "congratulations President Trump."

Yeah. It's hard to say. Best case scenario, he sits around in the oval office getting blow jobs and delegates to the same-old DC insiders that usually run things.
BJ's is a Billy thing.

Trump will just be grabbing interns' coochies all day long.

Now now. Let's try all their ideas including ending social security for people under a certain age and definitely people on welfare need drug testing and abortion needs to be outlawed. Trump flat out told us he would appoint pro life judges and we voted for him.

For the people who didn't understand what you were voting for, too fucking bad.

I don't give a fuck about policy.

I care about willfully handing over power to a unhinged vindictive megalomaniac.

Repeat after me: "congratulations President Trump."

He's an anarchist who's losing it because the totalitarian leftist lost. What doesn't add up in that???

BJ's is a Billy thing.

Trump will just be grabbing interns' coochies all day long.

You wonder about her parents and their reaction to their daughter being named for oral sex

Exactly right. But he said exactly what he had to say to mobilize the non college blue collar workers who have now put Trump into power.

Should be interesting to see what happens during the next 2 years during this GOP honeymoon.

I am curious to see if Trump will try to get Paul Ryan kicked out of the House leadership ?!

The big winner is the SCOTUS and Chief Justice John Roberts. He will soon have 2 new strict constructionist new Justices with a new 6 to 3 majority.

Fvck justice Ginsberg -- not that anyone would want to -- but she can now quit anytime and rot in her grave.

MSNBC predicted Hillary with 322 electoral votes this morning WTF happened? :ack-1: /sarcasm

So did half the liberals on the board. Bodecea for example predicted more than that

The media is absolutely criminal... we can safely say that Trump victory means the trash can for them. Liars remain relevant if they at least win. They lied, and lost. It's time for them to disappear to the shadows of history.

MSNBC predicted Hillary with 322 electoral votes this morning WTF happened? :ack-1: /sarcasm

So did half the liberals on the board. Bodecea for example predicted more than that

I told the fools for months Trump was going to spank them but do they listen, no they live in their bubble by choice.

Trump was his own best friend as well as his own worst enemy. It was hard to tell if he was going to stroll over the line or blow himself to hell first. Hillary was just background noise

The media is absolutely criminal... we can safely say that Trump victory means the trash can for them. Liars remain relevant if they at least win. They lied, and lost. It's time for them to disappear to the shadows of history.

They pulled every trick in the book to try to suppress the vote for Trump, one of which is try to convince voters Trump doesn't have a chance so Trump voters stay home.

They pulled every trick in the book to try to suppress the vote for Trump, one of which is try to convince voters Trump doesn't have a chance so Trump voters stay home.

Yes, they did

Forum List

Back