Holy crap, Trump is going to win

I didn't expect this to be honest. The destruction of west has been called off!!

I knew we could do better than a banana-republic.
I'm ready to hear the plan moving forward

Maybe now my Democrat friends will reconsider their dedication to unlimited, majority-rule government.
What do you mean? We lost fair and square. The people have spoken. What do you have a problem with?
You would have smelled it if you hadn't been overwhelmed by the smell of Hillary's ass.

Dow futures crater....I guess no bonuses at Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley this year...
They'll be fine.

I can just say the bush years were not good. I think the American peoples attention span is short but hey they decided so who am I to complain?

I didn't expect this to be honest. The destruction of west has been called off!!

I knew we could do better than a banana-republic.
I'm ready to hear the plan moving forward

Maybe now my Democrat friends will reconsider their dedication to unlimited, majority-rule government.
What do you mean? We lost fair and square. The people have spoken. What do you have a problem with?

I most certainly do. Trump is a fucking fascist. I don't want him to have the kind of power that Democrats want to give our government.

Dow futures crater....I guess no bonuses at Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley this year...
They'll be fine.

I can just say the bush years were not good. I think the American peoples attention span is short but hey they decided so who am I to complain?
The Bush years were a hell of a lot better than the Obama years!
  • Record number of people on food stamps under Obama
  • Record number of people out of the labor force under Obama
  • Record level of debt

:puke3:

Eck, he is such a slimeball.

I said it a million times, but populist cults of personalities like Donald Trump lead to dictatorships. I am calling it now.
Then you are a clown that has little understanding of politics .

Now now. Let's try all their ideas including ending social security for people under a certain age and definitely people on welfare need drug testing and abortion needs to be outlawed. Trump flat out told us he would appoint pro life judges and we voted for him.

For the people who didn't understand what you were voting for, too fucking bad.

I don't give a fuck about policy.

I care about willfully handing over power to a unhinged vindictive megalomaniac.
Quit your damn crying. The drama queens are out in force.

Now now. Let's try all their ideas including ending social security for people under a certain age and definitely people on welfare need drug testing and abortion needs to be outlawed. Trump flat out told us he would appoint pro life judges and we voted for him.

For the people who didn't understand what you were voting for, too fucking bad.

I don't give a fuck about policy.

I care about willfully handing over power to a unhinged vindictive megalomaniac.
Quit your damn crying. The drama queens are out in force.

Funny how an anarchist loves the totalitarian government party, huh?

Seriously, what is that supposed to mean?

We have a representative government, in case you missed it.

And "unlimited" is your weird, weird fantasy.

In any case, it will be interesting to see the reaction when Trump tries to gut the programs that his followers are the main beneficiaries of. Propaganda is going to hit the wall of reality.

They'll be fine.

• Record level of debt
Im not going to argue. You won. Fix it. It's all yours

They'll be fine.

• Record level of debt

Easier said than done.
:)

They'll be fine.

• Record level of debt
We will never fix this sealybobo until we restore Constitutional government and Donald Trump is not going to do that.

Propaganda is going to hit the wall of reality.
Kind of like the unmitigated disaster that is Obamacare (which ultimately resulted in this election)?

Obamacare was pure propaganda mamooth and it hit "the wall of reality" when people had their policies cancelled and saw increases of $4,000 in premiums.

They'll be fine.

• Record level of debt
We will never fix this sealybobo until we restore Constitutional government and Donald Trump is not going to do that.
Whatever you say. I have no say for the next two years.

They'll be fine.

Thanks for calming down.
Real Americans give the new president a honeymoon period.

I'm a successful person so I'm looking forward to the GOP cleaning up welfare. I may not believe trickle down works but I know trickle up doesn't work. At least corporations hire so may as well give them the welfare.

Forum List

Back