Holy crap. Watch this video

Bbbuut Potato said they're fine and happy.

Just sad
We had a real bad flood here. About a decade or so maybe? Somewhere around there. And I think it was from a hurricane.
We had folks pulling people out of ditches, people walking the woods, people on boats, helicopters.
And then I hear about people being threatened for trying to help these guys?
Wtf.

We had a real bad flood here. About a decade or so maybe? Somewhere around there. And I think it was from a hurricane.
We had folks pulling people out of ditches, people walking the woods, people on boats, helicopters.
And then I hear about people being threatened for trying to help these guys?
Wtf.

Our outreach and teamed up organizations are there

You don't want to know

It's a fucking disgrace how the stammering shit clown and Kumstain have ignored this disaster. They stole all our money and gave it to the illegals and money laundering operations overseas.... now, there's nothing left for Americans.

Who is more important to us.... a decaying corpse? An ignorant, obnoxious slut? Or this precious little angel with her puppy?

Be honest.

95aabe5930cef6a5.jpg

Cool, Trump cultists babbling idiot conspriacy theories, all for sick political gain. We just don't get ehough of that.

Stop tapdancing on the dead, Trump cult ghouls.

Oh, the woman, while possible sincere, is a hysterical idiot. She hasn't seen jack shit herself, she's just repeating rumors.

Cool, Trump cultists babbling idiot conspriacy theories, all for sick political gain. We just don't get ehough of that.

Stop tapdancing on the dead, Trump cult ghouls.

Oh, the woman, while possible sincere, is a hysterical idiot. She hasn't seen jack shit herself, she's just repeating rumors.
Dumbass says what....just another lie on their huge pile lies

Forum List

Back