Holy Mexican Jumping Beans

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pay attention, Leftards:

Hundreds of criminals connected to the illegal drug trade are freely plying their trades as importers, go-betweens and hitmen in Canada — according to Quebec news outlet TVA Nouvelles — largely because Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government dropped the visa requirement for Mexican travelers.

TVA investigative journalist Felix Seguin spoke to several in-the-know sources who revealed there are 400 criminals who have recently entered Canada to traffic drugs — half of them living in Quebec while the other half are presumed to be mainly operating in the Toronto area.

At least several of the estimated 400 who recently infiltrated the Canadian border are believed to have used fake Mexican passports.

Mexican asylum claims skyrocketed once Trudeau waived the visa, going up from 260 in 2016 to over 3,300 in 2018. The visa requirement was originally put in place by the Harper government in 2009 to curb a spike of asylum claims from Mexico. The policy largely worked, with claims dropping down to double digits in 2013.

100s of drug cartel members have entered Canada since Liberals waived Mexican visa: Report

It amazes me that we can focus so much energy on a crime that was not committed to cover up a crime that was not committed, while crimes committed daily (illegal border crossings) are rewarded with citizenship (without the tax burden). Pogo was right "we have met the enemy, and he is us".

This shit continues as long as the cartels are allowed to operate with impunity.

This isn't a "war" on drugs. It's a slap fight on drugs.

No, it's the stupidity of treating a medical issue like a criminal one.
There you have it. The Left believe laws are not laws. From wanting to prosecute people for the crime of not being proven innocent to calling people directly and without question violating our laws not being law breakers.

....crimes committed daily (illegal border crossings) are rewarded with citizenship (without the tax burden). ....

??????
If you never met an illegal, seek one out-the experience is illuminating. They feel more entitled than a rich Republican. After all they have nothing to lose.

Utter bullshit. Dissemination of ignorance and lies sometimes seems to be the principle function of the internet.

I have met more immigrants of various standing than you are likely to have ever met anyone, so save the bullshit.

....crimes committed daily (illegal border crossings) are rewarded with citizenship (without the tax burden). ....

??????
If you never met an illegal, seek one out-the experience is illuminating. They feel more entitled than a rich Republican. After all they have nothing to lose.

Utter bullshit. Dissemination of ignorance and lies sometimes seems to be the principle function of the internet.

I have met more immigrants of various standing than you are likely to have ever met anyone, so save the bullshit.
Pardon, I did not realize you are the final word in describing people-you met good ones-lucky you. I met scumbags-that's life.
And before you compare known associates, you should know who you are talking to and what you are talking about. You can hide behind your picture and stay unknown, I published my gender and age-no worries.

??????

Pardon, I did not realize you are the final word in describing people-you met good ones-lucky you. I met scumbags-that's life.s.

The people you met are the ones who met scumbags.

??????

Pardon, I did not realize you are the final word in describing people-you met good ones-lucky you. I met scumbags-that's life.s.

Clever, but you avoid the underlying truth, the illegals I met are scumbags. Period. Now immigrants, they are a different matter.

Clever, but you avoid the underlying truth, the illegals I met are scumbags. Period. Now immigrants, they are a different matter.

I’m not sold on the idea that you have ever met any sort of immigrant.

There you have it. The Left believe laws are not laws. From wanting to prosecute people for the crime of not being proven innocent to calling people directly and without question violating our laws not being law breakers.

again, the laws are stupid and unworkable... that's the problem here. I'm sorry you lack the reasoning skills to understand that.

If you are addicted, it's not like you have a choice.

again, the laws are stupid and unworkable... that's the problem here. I'm sorry you lack the reasoning skills to understand that.

If you are addicted, it's not like you have a choice.
Thank you for your tireless efforts to get Trump elected AGAIN.

Forum List

Back