Holy shit. Trump likely to be tried twice for the classified documents case: one in federal, and one in Florida Court!

These are bogus "process crimes" which allows the Democrat corrupted DOJ to go after Trump and excuse Biden's classified document troves all over the country. Just another day in the 7 year GET TRUMP crusade. I'm surprised as a "conservative" who wants Trump to beat Biden you don't seem to grasp that. :abgg2q.jpg:
The blatant double standard is off the charts even for Democrats. This is nothing but continued Dem attempts to prevent Trump from running in 2024.

Trump is now assured to get the nomination.
Is he? Or is there going to be a point where Joe Average Republican realizes that Trump is going to be more trouble than he's worth if he spends most of the election cycle in courtrooms.

This really isn't going to be a nomination over idealogy. It's going to be one over who is the most effective candidate.

DeSantis could probably beat Biden. Trump can't.

Ankle bracelet or orange jumpsuit?
OIP.tX8S1CMS9AipI0r8z3rxaQHaFj

Oh look! another thread dripping with TDS from a OP poster suffering from this ailment! :04:
If Don Trump goes down for the count we still have Gov. DeSantis which I favor because of his younger age of 44. RFK jr is causing a stir as a conservative Republican(?). Time should give us several more candidates. It is all critical to pick a candidate in the primary that will go to bat with a good record of constitutionally based representation & protection of our BoR! Our ship is rolling hard to to port but we can still right her to an even keel though @ a steep cost in massive tax increases. We don't right her to an even keel this next administration then American g'ment goes totalitarian.

Just the co$t of ridding the country of improperly vetted illegal aliens would be in the hundreds of billions in $$$$$. Though pres. Biden allowed even actively pushed for non vetted illegals into country there is no way he can be prosecuted @ his staggering age. Massive cutbacks in all branches of our military would be an absolute necessity with a steep raise in income taxes, social security, disabilities retirements & many other social programs. Pres. Biden & capital hill really screwed the American constituency royally this time.

If Don Trump goes down for the count we still have Gov. DeSantis which I favor because of his younger age of 44. RFK jr is causing a stir as a conservative Republican(?). Time should give us several more candidates. It is all critical to pick a candidate in the primary that will go to bat with a good record of constitutionally based representation & protection of our BoR! Our ship is rolling hard to to port but we can still right her to an even keel though @ a steep cost in massive tax increases. We don't right her to an even keel this next administration then American g'ment goes totalitarian.

Just the co$t of ridding the country of improperly vetted illegal aliens would be in the hundreds of billions in $$$$$. Though pres. Biden allowed even actively pushed for non vetted illegals into country there is no way he can be prosecuted @ his staggering age. Massive cutbacks in all branches of our military would be an absolute necessity with a steep raise in income taxes, social security, disabilities retirements & many other social programs. Pres. Biden & capital hill really screwed the American constituency royally this time.
Why not Fredo Trump?

Everyone realizes this is a political prosecution.

Do they?
Or do people realize Trump is a liar, and a criminal and people who say all people should be held accountable for their crimes, suddenly find that they, too, are full of shit.

Outsiders will now think twice before they challenge the political establishment in the future.

I’m very saddened and nervous because as a conservative , I do not want anything bad to happen to Trump legally. I don’t know wish him to go to jail. I want him to beat Joe Biden. But it’s not looking pretty folks.
Check this out.
Trump could face both state and federal charges for the same conduct, which would increase his chances of being convicted and sentenced.

It looks like Donald Trump obstructed in Florida, and also in DC.

Here is more on Trump’s double trouble:

Are you really that fucking stupid? There will be one trial, in a southern FL "federal court"!

Forum List

Back