Holy shit...

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
So I'm gone dealing with family for a month and all I can say is... wow. My ignore list grew exponentially after reading my alerts. I had no idea people were STILL commenting on my stuff (mostly the angry feminist who really, really thinks I want to sleep with her, the other angry feminist who wants me to want her, the abortionist I had to explain the birds and the bees to, Stat, the clown guy, and a few other assorted deep intellectual minds). Is it really that hard to grasp that someone isn't going to be responding to your messages when they're with important people? Really?

/vent

squirrel.jpg

The Clown-Face Avatar Group (C-FAGs) are weapons grade stupid, ignoring them is a good choice.

I occassionally take a peak at some of their stupid shit just to ridicule them, but that's all they're good for.

Pedro, if someone's argument is dumb, then refute the argument. Whining elsewhere about it makes you look pissy, butthurt and incapable of responding.

Eh. You're on there as well. I was just baffled that y'all kept going even after I was already gone and away. I couldn't even read all of the shit anymore let alone reply to it.

You considered that clown to be deeply intellectual? Rofl...
Lol..
LMFAO!!!!!

The Clown-Face Avatar Group (C-FAGs) are weapons grade stupid, ignoring them is a good choice.

I occassionally take a peak at some of their stupid shit just to ridicule them, but that's all they're good for.
I'm gonna let their shit fly a little longer before I ignore them... You know give them the benefit of the doubt

Eh. You're on there as well. I was just baffled that y'all kept going even after I was already gone and away. I couldn't even read all of the shit anymore let alone reply to it.

Pedro, why you don't like to troll the crazy feminists? Just remind them about "golden age of feminism", which already was on Earth many years ago. Show the artifacts of this "wonderful age" like these:
0_6e7b0_9b91fb10_XL

Forum List

Back