Holy Shit!!!!!

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
I have to say I applaud Delta(as weird as he is) and Sealybobo for coming to the realization that muslim immigrants pose a real danger to American civilians.
Thanks both of you for giving me hope for Americas future.

It's a sign that the spell is wearing off. By this time next year the Democrats will be hoping for a miracle.

It's a sign that the spell is wearing off. By this time next year the Democrats will be hoping for a miracle.

Or maybe they're coming to the conclusion that muslims can be some murderous MFs?

Or maybe they're coming to the conclusion that muslims can be some murderous MFs?
That, and the fact that it's obvious the Democrats are more interested in gay marriage and income inequality than they are in keeping us safe.

That, and the fact that it's obvious the Democrats are more interested in gay marriage and income inequality than they are in keeping us safe.

You forgot climate change....

:rofl:

No, I didn't forget it, I just didn't mention it because they aren't really concerned about something they know doesn't exist. It's just something they're using to scare morons into going along with their global wealth distribution.

Forum List

Back