Holy skitshi 12th District of Ohio to close to call!!! A solid RED district!

Well if this isn't the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November, I don't what is. We've seen several special elections won by Democrats over the last year where Democrats don't normally win. You can go to this link for an overview with links and pictures.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

In 2016 this same district was won handidly by the Republican--as expected
Pat Tiberi* Republican 251,266 66.6%
Ed Albertson Democrat 112,638 29.8
Joe Manchik Green 13,474 3.6
Ohio U.S. House 12th District Results: Pat Tiberi Wins

Tonight the special election it looks like this:
Balderson Rep 101,574. 50.2%
Connor Dem. 99,820 49.3% a difference of 1700 votes. Now for you left wingers that voted for a 3rd party in this race who took 1000 votes away from Connor you should be kicking yourselves in the ass right now.
5000 mail in ballots to be counted yet.

Just to note that this is and has always been a solid Republican district. This district should not have even made the news tonight, but it's been on the news all night.

Trump has already taken credit for this "yuuuuuge" win--:auiqs.jpg:

"When I decided to go to Ohio for Troy Balderson, he was down in early voting 64 to 36. That was not good. After my speech on Saturday night, there was a big turn for the better. Now Troy wins a great victory during a very tough time of the year for voting. He will win BIG in Nov."
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

160305trump-dick.jpg

Now it's still expected that Republican Balderson will win this race by the skin of his teeth. But these yuuuuge swings in these special elections are a tell tale sign of what's coming. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican there are serious problems on the horizon.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Look at the vote totals for the 2016 election compared to the special election. That is about 170,000 more votes, moron.
yes if anything look like some dems crossed the line and voted republican

justwalkaway

You might want to check your math again:auiqs.jpg:--Republicans LOST 150K votes from 2016 in one single DARK RED district in Ohio.
But they didn’t go to the Democrats. So they lost not a fking thing you stupid fk

Well if this isn't the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November, I don't what is. We've seen several special elections won by Democrats over the last year where Democrats don't normally win. You can go to this link for an overview with links and pictures.

Connor Dem. 99,820 49.3% a difference of 1700 votes. Now for you left wingers that voted for a 3rd party in this race who took 1000 votes away from Connor you should be kicking yourselves in the ass right now.

Just to note that this is and has always been a solid Republican district. This district should not have even made the news tonight, but it's been on the news all night.

"When I decided to go to Ohio for Troy Balderson, he was down in early voting 64 to 36. That was not good. After my speech on Saturday night, there was a big turn for the better. Now Troy wins a great victory during a very tough time of the year for voting. He will win BIG in Nov."

160305trump-dick.jpg

Now it's still expected that Republican Balderson will win this race by the skin of his teeth. But these yuuuuge swings in these special elections are a tell tale sign of what's coming. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican there are serious problems on the horizon.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Look at the vote totals for the 2016 election compared to the special election. That is about 170,000 more votes, moron.
yes if anything look like some dems crossed the line and voted republican

justwalkaway

You might want to check your math again:auiqs.jpg:--Republicans LOST 150K votes from 2016 in one single DARK RED district in Ohio.
But they didn’t go to the Democrats. So they lost not a fking thing you stupid fk
Fk I hate these stupid mf leftists that don’t know shit. People don’t show doesn’t give count to your side you stupid fks!!!!!

Hey, 150 thousand didn’t show and you still fking lost! How fking humiliating is that?

Perhaps that should tell your stupid ass something

No, moron.

The turnout was just low because it is the summer.

So Republicans during the summer months are just to dam lazy to lick a stamp and mail off their ballot is what you're sayiing---:auiqs.jpg:

/QUOTE]
How many times do you have to be wrong?
He is a small minded bigot.

He is always wrong and now he is just used to it.
Well then explain the 18th district of Pennsylvania, that happened last winter. Another predominately Republican district that Trump won by 20 points was lost to a Democrat, Connor Lamb.

Where do you get your "facts" cookiehead? The 18th district's most populous area is HARD BLUE. It will be even more blue after the redistricting. It always votes blue, even though a greater AREA of the 18th is red, NO ONE LIVES THERE. It and Philadelphia are the two most blue areas in the state! And the guy Lamb ran against was a schmuck. You've won nothing, but you go right on counting your victories like you did in 2016 so you are flat out dumbstruck when the actual results come in the fall.

Dumbstruck, yeah, that must be a pretty natural look for you.

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Somehow, this is not a red flag to you? Amazing.

No, moron.

So Republicans during the summer months are just to dam lazy to lick a stamp and mail off their ballot is what you're sayiing---:auiqs.jpg:

/QUOTE]

Well then explain the 18th district of Pennsylvania, that happened last winter. Another predominately Republican district that Trump won by 20 points was lost to a Democrat, Connor Lamb.

Where do you get your "facts" cookiehead? The 18th district's most populous area is HARD BLUE. It will be even more blue after the redistricting. It always votes blue, even though a greater AREA of the 18th is red, NO ONE LIVES THERE. It and Philadelphia are the two most blue areas in the state! And the guy Lamb ran against was a schmuck. You've won nothing, but you go right on counting your victories like you did in 2016 so you are flat out dumbstruck when the actual results come in the fall.

Dumbstruck, yeah, that must be a pretty natural look for you.

Well no the 18th district of PA is RED--and it's been red for quite awhile. Here is their voting record..

Not only did the district support Trump by 20 points, as DiGiorgio noted, but it backed Republican presidential nominees by double digits for the two prior elections as well. What's more, its former GOP congressman TIm Murphy — first elected in 2002 — never won by less than 58 percent and even ran unopposed twice.

Here are some of the key results in the district from the past decade.

• 2008 presidential: McCain +11%
  • 2008 House: Murphy +28%
  • 2010 House: Murphy +35%
  • 2012 presidential: Romney +17%
  • 2012 House: Murphy +28%
  • 2014 House: Murphy unopposed
  • 2016 presidential: Trump +20%
  • 2016 House: Murphy unopposed
When you see unopposed--it's because No Democrat will run in that district because they know they can't win.. They're not going to waste their time or their money. The 18th district of PA is predominately REPUBLICAN.
Is PA-18 a 'Democrat district'? Nope.

So this seat that was held by a Republican since at least 2002 or for the last 16 years was just lost to a Democrat, Connor Lamb, less than 2 years after Trump won this same district by 20 points.

NOT GOOD!

And you can see this split from voters in the 18th District that voted for Trump in 2016 and their comments in this video.

For more on the other special elections we have seen over the last 1-1/2 years go to this link.

Last edited:

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Time for a Stimulus Package. A big one.

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Damn. I haven't been paying attention. What happened? Did a D beat an R?

except the democrat lost

--LOL

continue with your blue butthurt

--LOL

Jeez...way to miss the point entirely.

This district has been red for over a generation. And in 2016, red more than doubled blue. Plus, the U-3 is very low and the last GDP growth number was great with a red in the WH and red controlling both houses.

This should have been a spectacular win for the reds. But it wasn't...they barely eeked out victory.
They went from a 35+% point win in 2016 to a 0.8% win now. With the economy (supposedly) looking great.

If you cannot see this as a worry for reds come November...than you clearly have blinders on and/or you simply do not understand how politics works at all.
Obviously, Trump is so despised by non-Trumpbots that he is hurting the overall party numbers.

I am neither Red nor Blue and the political ramifications of this result are crystal clear even to me.

Last edited:
except the democrat lost

--LOL

--LOL

This district has been red for over a generation. And in 2016, red more than doubled blue. Plus, the U-3 is very low and the last GDP growth number was great with a red in the WH and red controlling both houses.

This should have been a spectacular win for the reds. But it wasn't...they barely eeked out victory.
They went from a 35+% point win in 2016 to a 0.8% win now. With the economy (supposedly) looking great.

If you cannot see this as a worry for reds come November...than you clearly have blinders on and/or you simply do not understand how politics works at all.
Obviously, Trump is so despised by non-Trumpbots that he is hurting the overall party numbers.

I am neither Red nor Blue and the political ramifications of this result are crystal clear even to me.

What do you call a district where the Republican won by 1500 votes?
A Republican district.
How much do you want to bet Balderson wins easily in November?

except the democrat lost

--LOL

--LOL

What do you call a district where the Republican won by 1500 votes?
A Republican district.
How much do you want to bet Balderson wins easily in November?

Yes, with farmers across the Midwest needing a bailout package, the highest budget deficit in history during a period of economic boom, no less, and plants closing and laying off workers due to the tariffs.

The economic shit is starting to hit the fan. Two years of scorched earth political and economic moves.

People are neither as stupid nor gullible as Trump and his cronies think. Even Republicans.

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

The whole 3rd party thing is ridiculous.

Going out and voting for who you want to vote for shouldn't lead to one other person winning or not.

In Germany they can vote FPTP (Like the US) and PR on the same day at the same time.

8% of people changed their votes from larger parties with FPTP to smaller parties with PR, because with PR they have real choice and freedom to vote for whomever they like.

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Going out and voting for who you want to vote for shouldn't lead to one other person winning or not.

In Germany they can vote FPTP (Like the US) and PR on the same day at the same time.

8% of people changed their votes from larger parties with FPTP to smaller parties with PR, because with PR they have real choice and freedom to vote for whomever they like.

Normally, I would not agree with you about 3'rd parties. I think they are great. And I DESPISE both major parties.

But with a man in the White House who is (IMO) clearly mentally unbalanced...everyone who is center/left-of-center should put off voting for their favorite candidate in 2018/2020 and vote blue to remove his power base in the House/Senate in 2018. And than get this wingnut OUT of the White House in 2020.

After he is gone, than they can go back to voting for whomever they wish.

This stupid, sick piece-of-excrement and his (mostly IMO) stupid/uneducated/racist/xenophobic/misogynistic Trumpbot followers MUST GO from power.

Last edited:

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Normally, I would not agree with you about 3'rd parties. I think they are great. And I DESPISE both major parties.

But with a man in the White House who is (IMO) clearly mentally unbalanced...everyone who is center/left-of-center should put off voting for their favorite candidate in 2018/2020 and vote blue to remove his power base in the House/Senate in 2018. And than get this wingnut OUT of the White House in 2020.

After he is gone, than they can go back to voting for whomever they wish.

This stupid, sick piece-of-excrement and his (mostly IMO) stupid/uneducated/racist/xenophobic/misogynistic Trumpbot followers MUST GO from power.

After he's gone, the Republicans and Democrats are still there. If you vote the main two parties, people see third parties don't have a chance.

It's MORE damaging to not vote third parties than to vote against Trump.

OP must be an ABC or CNN bot. They are both still reporting it too close to call despite 100% of reporting done and a clear victory of over 1k votes for the Republican.

Poor looney lefties still can't handle losses

Because there are 3500 provisional ballots that cannot be touched until 10 days or so after the election. Also there are potentially around 5,000 absentee ballots that are out. If any come in that are dated the date of the election, they will be counted. The state of Ohio has not declared a winner either.

The American People have more than one enemy --

dimocrap FILTH are number one but close behind them are the GOPe and Kasschit is a shining example of everything that was wrong with it.

Remember, that was the District where that scum-sucker came from. And he worked hard to keep the Republican Candidate from winning. "Damned with faint praise" would fit the type of support the RINO/GOPe Kaschit gave him.

And, oh.......

Close only counts in Horse Shoes and Hydrogen Bombs.

Just ask UberCunt.

Or ManBearPig

This is a seat where only a moderate can win. If you run a Trump style candidate then they will lose. There are around 68 seats that are less Republican than this district. If you are a Republican in a R +5 seat then you should worry. Republicans could be wiped out in New Jersey and Northern Virginia for example because of Trump.

No, moron.

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

Well then explain the 18th district of Pennsylvania, that happened last winter. Another predominately Republican district that Trump won by 20 points was lost to a Democrat, Connor Lamb. Maybe it just too cold for Republicans to get out and vote?

Or more likely it has something to do with this.

DTMNMh4UMAASAXg.jpg

-

--LOL

7 of 8 special election loses by dems does not make a blue wave

--LOL

--LOL

7 of the 8 seats were seats that went heavily Republican in 2016. The Republicans could afford a 10 point swing and still win. There are 68 seats that are less Republican than Ohio 12. Those are the seats that should worry Republicans.

except the democrat lost

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

you dumb fcks are really something else

--LOL

gotta love your "winning by losing" mindset

--LOL

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Anyone who didn't learn their lesson from 2016--where 7 million people voted 3rd party, shouldn't be voting. They're simply casting a protest vote--and that's exactly why we've got an Ass Clown sitting in the Oval office today..

Liberal Democrats have been putting up liberal politicians that are going to have a very difficult time winning elections.. They risk losing this momentum, and actually giving races to Republicans by putting up Bernie Sanders type candidates to run in the General.

Before I get attacked by liberals on this I will remind them that Hillary Clinton beat Bernie Sanders worse than she did Trump. She beat Sanders by 3,775,437 Democrat primary popular votes. In comparison Obama beat Hillary in 2008 by a mere 41,622 democrat primary popular votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

So if Democrats want to win in 2018 they're going to have to support and vote for bluedog Democrats.

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

Well then explain the 18th district of Pennsylvania, that happened last winter. Another predominately Republican district that Trump won by 20 points was lost to a Democrat, Connor Lamb. Maybe it just too cold for Republicans to get out and vote?

Or more likely it has something to do with this.

DTMNMh4UMAASAXg.jpg

-

--LOL

7 of 8 special election loses by dems does not make a blue wave

--LOL

--LOL

7 of the 8 seats were seats that went heavily Republican in 2016. The Republicans could afford a 10 point swing and still win. There are 68 seats that are less Republican than Ohio 12. Those are the seats that should worry Republicans.

That's the point of this thread. We are watching predominately Republican districts that are swinging 30+ points to democrats in these special elections. Now this will be going on in districts that are much more balanced and more competitive, which is why to-date 34 House Republicans have announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection in 2018.

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Anyone who didn't learn their lesson from 2016--where 7 million people voted 3rd party, shouldn't be voting. They're simply casting a protest vote--and that's exactly why we've got an Ass Clown sitting in the Oval office today..

Liberal Democrats have been putting up liberal politicians that are going to have a very difficult time winning elections.. They risk losing this momentum, and actually giving races to Republicans by putting up Bernie Sanders type candidates to run in the General.

Before I get attacked by liberals on this I will remind them that Hillary Clinton beat Bernie Sanders worse than she did Trump. She beat Sanders by 3,775,437 Democrat primary popular votes. In comparison Obama beat Hillary in 2008 by a mere 41,622 democrat primary popular votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

So if Democrats want to win in 2018 they're going to have to support and vote for bluedog Democrats.

Fuck this shit.

When I can't vote for who I want to vote for, that's bullshit.

When I'm expected to vote for someone I don't like just to stop someone even worse getting in, that's not democracy.

Forum List

Back