Holy skitshi 12th District of Ohio to close to call!!! A solid RED district!

In the special election yesterday, Dems lost out bigtime on what was said was going to be a seat that would change to blue.

No can do.

Dems hang tough in safe GOP districts during special elections, but victories are elusive
Dems lost out big time? Big time? The Republicans outspent the Democrats by how much in a district that has been solidly red since when? And Trump had to show up? Exactly what makes up "big time"?
Butthurt much?
Have you ever generated an original thought?

In the special election yesterday, Dems lost out bigtime on what was said was going to be a seat that would change to blue.

No can do.

Dems hang tough in safe GOP districts during special elections, but victories are elusive
Dems lost out big time? Big time? The Republicans outspent the Democrats by how much in a district that has been solidly red since when? And Trump had to show up? Exactly what makes up "big time"?
Butthurt much?
Have you ever generated an original thought?
Many times.

Hillary by a landslide! Jesus, it’s to far out. Any body that concerns themselves with those this point has way to much time in their hands and way to much hatred for the other side.

I disagree. When you see a trend developing then it is relevant. The trends have been very clear since the elections in 2016. Republicans are in trouble in districts that have a suburban component to them. Also Democrats have been more motivated to turn out in special elections.
That may be what you want. Voters are fickle and Pontification this far out is truly just an exercise to make one feel good.

Hardly especially when the trends have been ongoing for over a year.
Except the republicans keep winning. The trends haven’t been ongoing. The trends in the polls may have, but the end result hasnt supported your stance.
Squeaked by Wait till NOV Dems will kick traitors butts
Nope

A loss is a loss.

Losing a football game 24-23 is the same as being shut out.

Hasn't been called yet. But I'm sure you're premature on other things to.

It will take weeks to count those provisional ballots.

In an election you should have won handily in one of the worst gerrymandered districts in the state, and $5 million in outside money spent on your guys behalf.
Heh a dem bitching about outside money.

Too fucking soros funny.

BBLEXS5.img

except the democrat lost

--LOL

continue with your blue butthurt

--LOL

I don't give a rats ass that he lost by a smidgen. Republicans lost 150K votes from 2016 in one single congressional district. Which only means one thing. Republicans were voting for the Democrat.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

Well if this isn't the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November, I don't what is. We've seen several special elections won by Democrats over the last year where Democrats don't normally win. You can go to this link for an overview with links and pictures.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

In 2016 this same district was won handidly by the Republican--as expected
Pat Tiberi* Republican 251,266 66.6%
Ed Albertson Democrat 112,638 29.8
Joe Manchik Green 13,474 3.6
Ohio U.S. House 12th District Results: Pat Tiberi Wins

Tonight the special election it looks like this:
Balderson Rep 101,574. 50.2%
Connor Dem. 99,820 49.3% a difference of 1700 votes. Now for you left wingers that voted for a 3rd party in this race who took 1000 votes away from Connor you should be kicking yourselves in the ass right now.
5000 mail in ballots to be counted yet.

Just to note that this is and has always been a solid Republican district. This district should not have even made the news tonight, but it's been on the news all night.

Trump has already taken credit for this "yuuuuuge" win--:auiqs.jpg:

"When I decided to go to Ohio for Troy Balderson, he was down in early voting 64 to 36. That was not good. After my speech on Saturday night, there was a big turn for the better. Now Troy wins a great victory during a very tough time of the year for voting. He will win BIG in Nov."
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

160305trump-dick.jpg

Now it's still expected that Republican Balderson will win this race by the skin of his teeth. But these yuuuuge swings in these special elections are a tell tale sign of what's coming. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican there are serious problems on the horizon.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Look at the vote totals for the 2016 election compared to the special election. That is about 170,000 more votes, moron.
yes if anything look like some dems crossed the line and voted republican

justwalkaway

You might want to check your math again:auiqs.jpg:--Republicans LOST 150K votes from 2016 in one single DARK RED district in Ohio.

except the democrat lost

--LOL

--LOL
Hasn’t even been called yet you dunce.
But I see you’re not capable of understanding trends. The trends are terrible for republicans.
Shit you’ll find out in November.

except the democrat lost

--LOL

--LOL

I don't give a rats ass that he lost by a smidgen. Republicans lost 150K votes from 2016 in one single congressional district. Which only means one thing. Republicans were voting for the Democrat.

here is the thing retard

if as you leftists say that only 40 percent repubs turned out

and 90 percent democrats turned out to vote

then obviously many MANY democrats crossed over and voted for the repub ya tard

oh ang wait until the fall election comes

your blue wave tears will flow that much more

Well if this isn't the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November, I don't what is. We've seen several special elections won by Democrats over the last year where Democrats don't normally win. You can go to this link for an overview with links and pictures.

In 2016 this same district was won handidly by the Republican--as expected
Pat Tiberi* Republican 251,266 66.6%
Ed Albertson Democrat 112,638 29.8
Joe Manchik Green 13,474 3.6
Ohio U.S. House 12th District Results: Pat Tiberi Wins

Tonight the special election it looks like this:
Balderson Rep 101,574. 50.2%
Connor Dem. 99,820 49.3% a difference of 1700 votes. Now for you left wingers that voted for a 3rd party in this race who took 1000 votes away from Connor you should be kicking yourselves in the ass right now.
5000 mail in ballots to be counted yet.

Just to note that this is and has always been a solid Republican district. This district should not have even made the news tonight, but it's been on the news all night.

Trump has already taken credit for this "yuuuuuge" win--:auiqs.jpg:

"When I decided to go to Ohio for Troy Balderson, he was down in early voting 64 to 36. That was not good. After my speech on Saturday night, there was a big turn for the better. Now Troy wins a great victory during a very tough time of the year for voting. He will win BIG in Nov."
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

160305trump-dick.jpg

Now it's still expected that Republican Balderson will win this race by the skin of his teeth. But these yuuuuge swings in these special elections are a tell tale sign of what's coming. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican there are serious problems on the horizon.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

How do you know you've gotten used to losing?

"It was SOOOO close!" is a win.

I don't think most Republicans who are running for reelection or new seats are going to consider that they just lost 150K votes from 2016 in a single deep red district as a win-win situation for them coming into the November midterms:auiqs.jpg:

In fact this has probably scared the bee-gees out of them, especially those that are running in more competitive districts.

except the democrat lost

--LOL

--LOL
Hasn’t even been called yet you dunce.
But I see you’re not capable of understanding trends. The trends are terrible for republicans.
Shit you’ll find out in November.

last night the trend was 5 for 5 for trump

that is the fact

i know i know you leftists slime bags want to have a chance to cheat the vote like some years back in Minnesota

desperate times need desperate measures

the dead shall rise and vote democrat

--LOL

how has the last 8 of 9 special elections went

--LOL

mostly the lefts "win by losing" plan has been deployed

--LOL

except the democrat lost

--LOL

--LOL

here is the thing retard

Get your calculator out.

Republican votes year 2016. 251,266
Republican votes year 2018 101,554
Loss of 149,712 votes in 2 years--:auiqs.jpg:
At minimum this means that Republicans didn't vote or they voted for the Democrat in this race.

In my deep red county only 33% voted in the primary when normally they're at 70%.

Do you suppose they're fed up with your President Ass Clown?

s-l640.jpg

And here's your split in the 18th district of Pennyslvania, another Republican district, and big steel district, that hadn't elected a Democrat in decades that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, It went to Connor Lamb a Democrat several months ago. Here are some of those voters comments, that voted for Trump in 2016.

If you want to see the other special election results with links and PICTURES go to this link on this board.

except the democrat lost

--LOL

--LOL

here is the thing retard

Get your calculator out.

Republican votes year 2016. 251,266
Republican votes year 2018 101,554
Loss of 149,712 votes in 2 years--:auiqs.jpg:
At minimum this means that Republicans didn't vote or they voted for the Democrat in this race.

In my deep red county only 33% voted in the primary when normally they're at 70%.

Do you suppose they're fed up with your President Ass Clown?

s-l640.jpg

And here's your split in the 18th district of Pennyslvania, another Republican district, and big steel district, that hadn't elected a Democrat in decades that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, It went to Connor Lamb a Democrat several months ago.

If you want to see the other special election results with links and PICTURES go to this link on this board.

you are making the wrong assumption tard

dont matter what happened in 2016

we are talking about this last election

abundant crossovers --LOL

but i do understand the desperate need for a win --LOL

Forum List

Back