Holy Toledo... Raf Cruz wanted to be in "teen tit films" and to "take over the world?"

lol. t3h Donald still gives him a run for the $$$ in the zany dept

Wow, what if Cruz had launched his first campaign in the home of two terrorists? What if Cruz as a young adult hung around radicals like Rasheed Khalidi, Ed Said, Ali Abuminah? What if he had gone to a radical, anti-Israeli, pro-Hamas black nationalist church for some 16 years? What if Cruz, as a U.S. Senator, had gone to Africa to campaign for a violent thug who supported imposing Sharia law? Oh, wait, my bad: I was thinking of Barack Obama.

Wow, what if Cruz had launched his first campaign in the home of two terrorists? What if Cruz as a young adult hung around radicals like Rasheed Khalidi, Ed Said, Ali Abuminah? What if he had gone to a radical, anti-Israeli, pro-Hamas black nationalist church for some 16 years? What if Cruz, as a U.S. Senator, had gone to Africa to campaign for a violent thug who supported imposing Sharia law? Oh, wait, my bad: I was thinking of Barack Obama.

What if you and reality came together? Would you shit yourself in dismay?

What if even 1/10 of the crap you come up with were true?

Remarkable

High School senior wants to be in a T&A movie, and rule the world.

Sounds like about 99% of the guys I graduated with.

Last edited:
Why are you comparing a Canadian citizen to Obama?

Seriously? This is what Liberals have sunk to? They truly have sadly fallen....

I guess that historic, record-setting ass-kicking in 2014 really took it out of them...

:p

Seriously? This is what Liberals have sunk to? They truly have sadly fallen....

I guess that historic, record-setting ass-kicking in 2014 really took it out of them...

:p
Nah your congress has been very obedient :thup:

Forum List

Back