Holy Toledo... Raf Cruz wanted to be in "teen tit films" and to "take over the world?"

Bernie wants to spend other people's money until it runs out and Hillary, well Hillary is halfway to being a vegetable.

th

Dot Com...your justification is that Liberal politicians were so pathetic and despised by their own 'loyal' base that they set a record since WWII in abandoning their elected politicians - refusing to show up at the polls, resulting in the HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING ass-kicking of which I reminded you....you're really going to go with that as your comeback?!

:lmao:

Dot Com...your justification is that Liberal politicians were so pathetic and despised by their own 'loyal' base that they set a record since WWII in abandoning their elected politicians - refusing to show up at the polls, resulting in the HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING ass-kicking of which I reminded you....you're really going to go with that as your comeback?!

:lmao:
link?

BTW linkless one- mid-terms have traditionally been low-turn-out but the Repub mid-terms set a new low.

Whoa there Raffy. It all makes sense now!

I bet you would have loved to do the same when you were a teenager. Only problem you have is none of your professors would ever say this about you.

Dershowitz On Cruz: 'Off-The-Charts Brilliant'

Off-the-charts brilliant. And you know, liberals make the terrible mistake, including some of my friends and colleagues, of thinking that all conservatives are dumb. And I think one of the reasons that conservatives have been beating liberals in the courts and in public debates is because we underestimate them. Never underestimate Ted Cruz. He is off-the-chart brilliant. I don't agree with his politics.

Dershowitz On Cruz: 'Off-The-Charts Brilliant'

Dot.com, you're seriously asking for a link to the historic, record-setting ass-kicking Democrats received that resulted in their losing the Senate as well?! Seriously?! ROFLOL....you're funny.

I'd be more concerned if Bernie Sanders had said this last week. Not stressing too much that a stupid kid was a stupid kid. It does bother me that Cruz is a stupid adult....

Forum List

Back