Homophobe gets violent at DFW Airport

I saw this a few days ago.

Asshole Texan. Just sees a guy in pink and decides to kick him in the balls.

And the anti-gays think it is the the gays always "shoving it down their throats" ---
gays and even those who look like gays have been putting up with this shit ...forever.

Glad the asshole was reduced to nothingness with his asscrack blazing off in the viral sunset.
Maybe they shouldn't flaunt their sexual perversion in public.
Ok...how was someone's "sexual perversion" flaunted in public in that video? Point it out for us all.
Pink.

It sets them off.

It is breast cancer awareness month
Many men wear pink to commemorate mothers, wives or sisters who battled breast cancer

Has nothing to do with being gay

Well, to a homophobe, and there seem to be plenty of those, that would be a clear sign that the person must be gay and therefore needs to be demeaned, embarrassed and made an example.

That drunken dunce would have made a serious mistake if he pulled that nonsense with me.
What would you have done? Attack him? Remind me again how yelling at someone is a crime.
Watch the video. The asshole kicked the guy in the nuts - unprovoked.

Do you like being embarrassed by not even bothering to know what you are talking about?

Did you expect anything different from a slackjaw who spent 20 years in the mc and only attained the rank of Sargent

Now was that necessary? Belittling a man's service is disgraceful.

FRI OCT 24, 2014 AT 02:49 PM PDT

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With (Possibly) Gay Man

It seems that some homophobes just cannot take the advances the LGBT community is winning nationwide, and some of them seem to have become unhinged (completely) ... such as this man at DFW airport.

The video is dated Thursday, October 23, and shows an unnamed angry man bellowing and threatening another passenger who is wearing a jacket and a pink shirt. A tall man in a black cowboy hat approaches and asks the angry man what he’s upset about.“Queers!” the man shouted. “That’s what I’m upset about. This faggot right here.”

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With Possibly Gay Man

I get it that some don't approve of homosexuality and are completely against same-sex marriage, but don't you think attacking people because they appear homosexual in an airport is a tad radical? Why do those who oppose homosexuality feel like they have the right to call gay people out and challenge them? Who died and put them in charge?

Okay, this guy happened to be drunk.....but apparently he has very strong feelings about gays or he wouldn't have acted the way he did whether drunk or not.
Do gay people not like being called out? Sensitive, ain't they?

And why wouldn't people feel like they have a right to call people out and challenge them? Have they lost that right somewhere?

You can't be serious. Why would anyone have the right to "call out", "challenge", accost and assault that person?

They didn't lost that right.

They never had it.

What is it with you homophobes?
Putting words in my mouth, are you? We have a right to accost and assault people? 'Cuz zat's wut ah sed, rite?

Yea no kidding they didn't lost it, whatever that means.

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With (Possibly) Gay Man

It seems that some homophobes just cannot take the advances the LGBT community is winning nationwide, and some of them seem to have become unhinged (completely) ... such as this man at DFW airport.

The video is dated Thursday, October 23, and shows an unnamed angry man bellowing and threatening another passenger who is wearing a jacket and a pink shirt. A tall man in a black cowboy hat approaches and asks the angry man what he’s upset about.“Queers!” the man shouted. “That’s what I’m upset about. This faggot right here.”

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With Possibly Gay Man

I get it that some don't approve of homosexuality and are completely against same-sex marriage, but don't you think attacking people because they appear homosexual in an airport is a tad radical? Why do those who oppose homosexuality feel like they have the right to call gay people out and challenge them? Who died and put them in charge?

Okay, this guy happened to be drunk.....but apparently he has very strong feelings about gays or he wouldn't have acted the way he did whether drunk or not.

And why wouldn't people feel like they have a right to call people out and challenge them? Have they lost that right somewhere?
So you had no problem with him physically assaulting that man in the pink shirt?
More words in my mouth.

I'm beginning to believe what they say about you.

You can't be serious. Why would anyone have the right to "call out", "challenge", accost and assault that person?

They never had it.

Putting words in my mouth, are you? We have a right to accost and assault people? 'Cuz zat's wut ah sed, rite?

Do you even know the story you're replying to...the thread title?

the OP?

The video posted?

Did you bother to WATCH or read before you made your comments by any chance?

So you had no problem with him physically assaulting that man in the pink shirt?
More words in my mouth.

So...do you have a problem with him physically assaulting that man in the pink shirt or not?

And words cannot describe how devastated I am by what you might begin to believe.

More words in my mouth.

So...do you have a problem with him physically assaulting that man in the pink shirt or not?

And words cannot describe how devastated I am by what you might begin to believe.
You really have to ask another member if he's okay with people assaulting other people without provocation?

They never had it.

Do you even know the story you're replying to...the thread title?

the OP?

The video posted?

Did you bother to WATCH or read before you made your comments by any chance?
Try to keep up. Otherwise, I have no more time for you.

I believe he used awful and hateful language and attacked the guy, but We don't see why. He is obviously upset about being photographed, he even gestures about being photographed before he starts with the ridiculous language. I can't say this was an homophobic attack but some friggin idiot using awful language because someone was filming him- that is what I saw. He also calls the guy in the cowboy hate names too. Why are we assuming the guy in the plaid shirt is gay?

What started the argument, it was obviously going before the camera started to roll given the guy in the plaid shirt is already filming. An aside the guys shirt looks red and white plaid. the big guy tackling him is wearing a pink shirt- at least on my monitor.

The guy in the pink shirt wasn't doing anything....

I believe he used awful and hateful language and attacked the guy, but We don't see why. He is obviously upset about being photographed, he even gestures about being photographed before he starts with the ridiculous language. I can't say this was an homophobic attack but some friggin idiot using awful language because someone was filming him- that is what I saw. He also calls the guy in the cowboy hate names too. Why are we assuming the guy in the plaid shirt is gay?

What started the argument, it was obviously going before the camera started to roll given the guy in the plaid shirt is already filming. An aside the guys shirt looks red and white plaid. the big guy tackling him is wearing a pink shirt- at least on my monitor.

What do you mean you don't see why? He told several people why he was doing it. And, he was taunting the man in the pink shirt before the man in the pink shirt started recording him with his phone.

And, no, he didn't do it because he was being filmed, the filming came after he started his verbal attacks. The guy in the cowboy hat asked him what the problem was and he shouted "Queers" that's what. Seems pretty cut and dried that he was upset at the man in the pink shirt because he (the attacker) thought that the man in the pink shirt was homosexual. We don't know if the man in the pink shirt was a homosexual, but the attacker thought he was and that is why he attacked him.

We are not assuming that the guy in the plaid/pink shirt is gay. Nobody but the attacker is assuming that the man in the pink shirt is gay. What this thread is about. is a homophobe, who is so anti-gay that he assumes a person wearing a pink shirt is gay and starts harassing him and then assaulting him. There is no excuse for his actions, no matter how hard you are trying to find one.

The unidentified man — who appeared drunk — taunted the passenger, who began recording the incident with his phone. When a third passenger confronted the yelling man, he again turned his attention to the man in the pink shirt, attacking him before being subdued by others in the waiting area.

Footage of the incident, captured by witnesses on their cellphones, shows the aggressor approach the man at a check-in point in the airport's Terminal C.

He then removes his jacket as if he is preparing for a fight.

Then a concerned onlooker in a cowboy hat approaches and asks what the problem is.

"Queers is what I am upset about," says the man who appears drunk. "This f----t right here!"

He then shouts at the man in the pink shirt: "Shove it up your a--, man, see how that feels!"

SEE IT Man attacks passenger in pink shirt during homophobic rant at Dallas airport - NY Daily News

What the fuck is wrong with you?
An inability to empathize.

There are always drunk idiots.

I have no patience with homophobic bigots but what I don't see this as anything more than another drunk idiot at an airport.

What do you mean you don't see why? He told several people why he was doing it. And, he was taunting the man in the pink shirt before the man in the pink shirt started recording him with his phone.

And, no, he didn't do it because he was being filmed, the filming came after he started his verbal attacks. The guy in the cowboy hat asked him what the problem was and he shouted "Queers" that's what. Seems pretty cut and dried that he was upset at the man in the pink shirt because he (the attacker) thought that the man in the pink shirt was homosexual. We don't know if the man in the pink shirt was a homosexual, but the attacker thought he was and that is why he attacked him.

We are not assuming that the guy in the plaid/pink shirt is gay. Nobody but the attacker is assuming that the man in the pink shirt is gay. What this thread is about. is a homophobe, who is so anti-gay that he assumes a person wearing a pink shirt is gay and starts harassing him and then assaulting him. There is no excuse for his actions, no matter how hard you are trying to find one.

The unidentified man — who appeared drunk — taunted the passenger, who began recording the incident with his phone. When a third passenger confronted the yelling man, he again turned his attention to the man in the pink shirt, attacking him before being subdued by others in the waiting area.

Footage of the incident, captured by witnesses on their cellphones, shows the aggressor approach the man at a check-in point in the airport's Terminal C.

Then a concerned onlooker in a cowboy hat approaches and asks what the problem is.

"Queers is what I am upset about," says the man who appears drunk. "This f----t right here!"

He then shouts at the man in the pink shirt: "Shove it up your a--, man, see how that feels!"

SEE IT Man attacks passenger in pink shirt during homophobic rant at Dallas airport - NY Daily News

Really? Because as soon as the video starts the guy in the plaid shirt is ALREADY recording. I heard everything he said Mertex. I said it was screwed up. BUT what I said was what started the guy to record. It is obvious the guy in the plaid pink and white or red and white shirt is already recording as the video starts.

Right, he says this is what I am upset about is this faggots or queers RECORDING ME he even makes a square shape ( like the phone being used to record him) with his hands as he says it. Seems to me like he was pissed about being recorded and used foul language on the guy recording him- he was probably recording him because he was acting the drunk fool.

Mertex, do you see the guy who has been labeled as "gay" is recoding and or photographing the jerk as soon as your video starts?

the guy in the cowboy hat asks him what is wrong and the idiot says "I put it on the line" then guy in pink or red and white plaid shirt is coming closer ( he has put his phone away at that moment) then idiot jerk says he is pissed because Queer/fag is taking his pictures and recording him. Then guy in plaid shirt, who has been labeled as 'gay" starts to laugh at him- then all hell breaks loose.

I don't think this was any "homophobic attack", it was some total idiot using foul, awful language in a drunken rage at a man who he is pissed off at for recording him.

Really? Because as soon as the video starts the guy in the plaid shirt is ALREADY recording.
You are assuming that the start of the you-tube video was when it all started, but you have no proof when the video was started. The guy in the pink shirt started recording the incident.....which means the drunk had already started his taunts.

The unidentified man — who appeared drunk — taunted the passenger, who began recording the incident with his phone.

Here's another article on it, no hint at all that he was mad at being recorded. It's obvious that he is not only homophobic, but racist, to boot. He was unprovoked.

• When passengers asked what the unidentified suspect was upset about he yelled 'queers' and kicked the man in a pink shirt and hit him in the head
  • 'You want me to tell you the reason why I did it? Because this is America, that's why. The same reason you get to live to breathe to walk black' the racist homophobic man said with fury

Footage on YouTube of the brawl at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport shows a man teasing another passenger for wearing a pink shirt at Gate 30 in Terminal C.

The unprovoked ringleader of the fight can be seen removing his jacket as he continues to shout at the man in the pink shirt.

Read more: Homophobic passenger at Dallas airport attacks man for wearing a pink shirt Daily Mail Online

I heard everything he said Mertex. I said it was screwed up. BUT what I said was what started the guy to record. It is obvious the guy in the plaid pink and white or red and white shirt is already recording as the video starts.

Right, he says this is what I am upset about is this faggots or queers RECORDING ME he even makes a square shape ( like the phone being used to record him) with his hands as he says it. Seems to me like he was pissed about being recorded and used foul language on the guy recording him- he was probably recording him because he was acting the drunk fool.

There is no evidence that the drunk started his taunts because he was being recorded, but it is more prudent to believe that the man in the pink shirt started recording the drunk after the drunk started taunting him. And, the youtube video came after the incident escalated.

Mertex, do you see the guy who has been labeled as "gay" is recoding and or photographing the jerk as soon as your video starts?
But what proof do you have that this is when it all started. The article said the drunk was unprovoked and that the guy in the pink shirt started recording "the incident"......what incident? Obviously the incident of the drunk taunting him.

the guy in the cowboy hat asks him what is wrong and the idiot says "I put it on the line" then guy in pink or red and white plaid shirt is coming closer ( he has put his phone away at that moment) then idiot jerk says he is pissed because Queer/fag is taking his pictures and recording him. Then guy in plaid shirt, who has been labeled as 'gay" starts to laugh at him- then all hell breaks loose.

I don't think this was any "homophobic attack", it was some total idiot using foul, awful language in a drunken rage at a man who he is pissed off at for recording him.

You are in total denial. The drunk himself admits the reason why he is taunting him. I con't believe to what extent you are going to defend the drunk.

Really? Because as soon as the video starts the guy in the plaid shirt is ALREADY recording.
You are assuming that the start of the you-tube video was when it all started, but you have no proof when the video was started. The guy in the pink shirt started recording the incident.....which means the drunk had already started his taunts.

The unidentified man — who appeared drunk — taunted the passenger, who began recording the incident with his phone.

Here's another article on it, no hint at all that he was mad at being recorded. It's obvious that he is not only homophobic, but racist, to boot. He was unprovoked.

• When passengers asked what the unidentified suspect was upset about he yelled 'queers' and kicked the man in a pink shirt and hit him in the head
  • 'You want me to tell you the reason why I did it? Because this is America, that's why. The same reason you get to live to breathe to walk black' the racist homophobic man said with fury
Footage on YouTube of the brawl at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport shows a man teasing another passenger for wearing a pink shirt at Gate 30 in Terminal C.

The unprovoked ringleader of the fight can be seen removing his jacket as he continues to shout at the man in the pink shirt.

Read more: Homophobic passenger at Dallas airport attacks man for wearing a pink shirt Daily Mail Online

I heard everything he said Mertex. I said it was screwed up. BUT what I said was what started the guy to record. It is obvious the guy in the plaid pink and white or red and white shirt is already recording as the video starts.

There is no evidence that the drunk started his taunts because he was being recorded, but it is more prudent to believe that the man in the pink shirt started recording the drunk after the drunk started taunting him. And, the youtube video came after the incident escalated.

"There is no evidence that the drunk started his taunts because he was being recorded."

Sure there is he says it right on your video. AND your supposed gay man is recording THE MOMENT your video starts.

And your supposed gay man walks up on the drunk guy with his camera in the air recording him which drunk guy try's to bat away- then guy in cowboy hat says what's wrong and he says "I sat it on the line" - (he was probably fighting about being line cut IMO) while trying to stop your supposed "gay guy: from filming him was fighting with him about whatever drunk dude 'sat on the line" and says he is pissed because he is being filmed....

That's all you got, it is NOT a homophobic attack. Who cares what the Daily Kos labeled it? Seriously, the Kos, Mertex? And something written by someone named "librarisingnsf"? Some anonymous guy who does not even know if the guy is actually gay? But decided to label him gay because he MAY be in a pink and white shirt? Come on.

Last edited:
But what proof do you have that this is when it all started. The article said the drunk was unprovoked and that the guy in the pink shirt started recording "the incident"......what incident? Obviously the incident of the drunk taunting him.

You are in total denial. The drunk himself admits the reason why he is taunting him. I con't believe to what extent you are going to defend the drunk.

Read the articles.. all of them, none of them mention a thing happening before your video states. They all rehash everything we see on the video - and are all from blogs.

I like how it has been selectively edited in the article(s) an they take out his ranting about being recorded and where he says he is upset and how he sat something on the line, whatever it was- it sounds like this started the fight.

Watch the video Mertex, put the ridiculous shit stirring blogs down, clear your mind of what you read and listen to him get upset about being recorded ( he even pantomimes a camera and he says it) and him saying he 'sat it on the line" - after being asked what he was upset about. Then watch the guy in the supposed pink and red shirt laugh at him while getting closer to him recording him, then he loses it because he is already pissed at the guy recording him and now he laughed at him.

There are enough homophobic people, why try and make one where there isn't one?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back